Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car (18645 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by adeboizy11(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thanks mylady.
Now if I may ask you, would you please respond to the mail Maitland sent to you on my behalf with your digits?

Spaxon:

Permission granted
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
adeboizy11:
Thanks mylady.
Now if I may ask you, would you please respond to the mail Maitland sent to you on my behalf with your digits?

I'll attend to that too sire
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by adeboizy11(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Your wish, my command mylady.

Spaxon:

I'll attend to that too sire
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by pmoye(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
O my goodness... That is just gorgeous.... I hope the machine comes with such an option of orange lamp.
Spaxon:
lemme fetch you something
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
adeboizy11:
Your wish, my command mylady.

cheesy
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
pmoye:
O my goodness... That is just gorgeous.... I hope the machine comes with such an option of orange lamp.
maybe you could ask the company to mod it
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by pmoye(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'll check if they will. It's been nice exchanging posts with you even if I never directly commented on your original post... The matter dey somehow confusing... That's a fine piece of steel your man has been gifted with, but then no babe randomly gives a guy something that valuable if there's nothing going on between them, if she doesn't owe him, or if she doesn't expect something in return. But if you have a sincere discussion with him and he assures you there is nothing between them (which will depend on him asking the babe directly if she expects some impossible favour in return), then I think you should let the matter rest...

But you need to keep an eye on him. :-)

I wonder if as a man he would allow a random guy to gift his babe (you) something as expensive.

I hope the two of you apply maturity in resolving the issue.

Spaxon:
maybe you could ask the company to mod it
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
pmoye:
I'll check if they will. It's been nice exchanging posts with you even if I never directly commented on your original post... The matter dey somehow confusing... That's a fine piece of steel your man has been gifted with, but then no babe randomly gives a guy something that valuable if there's nothing going on between them, if she doesn't owe him, or if she doesn't expect something in return. But if you have a sincere discussion with him and he assures you there is nothing between them (which will depend on him asking the babe directly if she expects some impossible favour in return), then I think you should let the matter rest...

But you need to keep an eye on him. :-)

I wonder if as a man he would allow a random guy to gift his babe (you) something as expensive.

I hope the two of you apply maturity in resolving the issue.

Lol thanks for looking out.
But we're history now
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by pmoye(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ohhhh. Sorry I missed that.

Spaxon:

Lol thanks for looking out.
But we're history now
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by adeboizy11(m): 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Still waiting smiley wink

Spaxon:

cheesy
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Ent3rpreneur(m): 4:23am On Aug 19, 2020
Spaxon:

We're history today lol.
He didn't

So you're telling me there's a chance? cheesy
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by meobizy(f): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2020
I can never take anything in this forum serious. OP posted the thread looking for advice and yet derailed it into a chat thread.
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2020
meobizy:
I can never take anything in this forum serious. OP posted the thread looking for advice and yet derailed it into a chat thread.
The relationship is over since na
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:
The relationship is over since na
let's start our own
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

let's start our own
Where's ur CV?
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:
Where's ur CV?
no CV .. just me
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by Spaxon(f): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

no CV .. just me
Lol we need CV.
Here so we'd know what happened in ur previous relationships
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:
Lol we need CV. Here so we'd know what happened in ur previous relationships
that discussion isn't for here.. would send you mail
Re: A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car by adekS1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Spaxon:

We're history today lol.
He didn't
sorry about that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.