Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator (14143 Views)

Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by saaron(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Nigerians should not be worked up by buhari's jungle justice philosophy. The terrorist will be consumed by his own words. Jungle justice will first be practicalized on terrorist buhari if he dares rigs 2019 presidential elections. Rigging and ballot box snatching are the same.
Like Hell Rufai, like Buhari. Two tyrants who will soon be consumed by their own words.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Johnbosco77(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2019
"Buhari is a dictator"

I hope he looses....

1 Like

Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by kaen1317: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari. Nigeria has never had it so bad

1 Like

Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku is a criminal grin
Me and you knows it cheesy

Yea sai baba is a terrorist... So we voting atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Ajuma002(f): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2019
Zombie u won't leave AA alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by jellington: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Atiku will ever remains a liar. Many lies like this have been busted recently and even if this one is true what again did DSS do when nothing incriminating was found.I think the law enforcement agent should be allow to do their job in as much as it is with in confine of the constitution.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Centrifugalpump(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmm

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by aibinuomooluk: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2019
The last kick of a dying horse.

Buhari knows he is a goner!

APC knows he is a goner!

You can see it written all over their faces yesterday at their meeting.

We are sending him back to Daura come Saturday.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by SirNon: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Less than 6 days to Nigeria’s Presidential elections, postponed from February 16, Nigerians once again are witnessing a taste of what another 4 years of power would be in Buhari’s Nigeria after the home of the lawyer to the frontline candidate for the opposition party Atiku Abubakar was illegally searched by officers of the Economical and Financial Crimes Commission on Monday evening.

While nothing incriminating has been found in the official residence of Atiku’s Counsellor after a thorough search by the EFCC, it is worthy to note that this search is just another example of the disrespect and disregard of human rights and the rule of law, by this administration.

Recall that Dasuki and Sheikh Zakzaky have spent over 3 years in detention, due to the government flouting the orders of several competent courts of jurisdiction. The constant disobedience of court orders have unwillingly weakened Nigerian’s faith in the Judiciary.

As what many would call a desperate last move, the EFCC’s unauthorized and unwarranted search of Atiku’s lawyer’s home is an indication that the APC are sensing a large defeat by numbers on Saturday and are willing to destabilize the opposition’s candidate.

Further intelligence from sources suggests that the EFCC intends to arrest and detain several members and stake holders of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation regardless of the results of the postponed poll.

Dede Amadi writes from Abuja

It is unfortunate that we are still in the era of use of force to intimidate opponents. power belongs to the people. No matter what anyone tries, no ome can scuttle the will of the people who have become veterans of hardship and killings.

where is your search warrant or the court order allowing an invasion and search of a Nigerian's home and office? Indeed, it is clear the APC is jittery but Nigerians have made up their minds and nothing will stop us.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by jrusky(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75883156:
Not for once did this OP and Mumu Reno that started this yesterday mentioned why this particular lawyer out of all the lawyers representing Atiku is being quizzed.

Not for once did he mentioned up there that this particular lawyer is being quizzed for money laundering (Since stealing is not corruption to them).

Wailing wailers will NEVER disappoint in how they sugar coat issue to suit their hypocritical mind.

And Maina can not be quiz?
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by arrestdarrester: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2019
The dictator has suspended our laws in his warped mind, he is now giving contrary and authoritarian orders to the military to take the lives of citizens who violate the electoral law.

When I drew an allegory to the extra judicial killing of a criminal whose act was witnessed by bystanders as wrong, and used it to explain how wrong it was to have removed Onnoghen in the manner it was done, some persons felt the CJN's owning up is reason enough to remove him by hook or by crook.

Are we now seeing how easy it is for dictators to ride on our collective hatred for criminality and use same to extra judicially undermine our humanity and enslave us?

I hate corruption but I cannot extra judicially jail people without trial. I hate ballot box snatching but I will not extra judicially kill people to stop it. If extra judicial actions are not corrupt, then I don't know what is.

I beg Nigerians, before we become slaves in our own country, let us use our sense and vote to take back our fatherland.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Rizstar: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Clerverly:
So? Dede Amadi IPOB?

And who brought this useless ipobtic write up to the Frontpage?

Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Bolo12: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari will go to any dirty length to stay in power. Nigerians don't want him again
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Bolo12: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Clerverly:
So? Dede Amadi IPOB?

And who brought this useless ipobtic write up to the Frontpage?

Call it what you want, its the truth and Buhari is a full blown dictator
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Bolo12: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75883156:
Not for once did this OP and Mumu Reno that started this yesterday mentioned why this particular lawyer out of all the lawyers representing Atiku is being quizzed.

Not for once did he mentioned up there that this particular lawyer is being quizzed for money laundering (Since stealing is not corruption to them).

Wailing wailers will NEVER disappoint in how they sugar coat issue to suit their hypocritical mind.

Wail all you want. Buhari cannot be President again. You can go to Daura with him
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Bolo12: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku is a criminal grin

yet no proof on this lol
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Bolo12: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
haywire07:

I don't blame the blind OP but the mod who selectively push some nairalanders opinion to front page irrespective of the correctness.

Tonye is typical of one who sits behind his keyboard and types anything to suit the curiosity of his asslickers , without putting into consideration the authenticity of his opinion

Abeggi, you can't sound smart while supporting Buhari. We are not Brainwashed like you
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by SirNon: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75883156:

Maybe we should just storm everyone's house and even plant evidence and later find them. Since we are practicing a dictatorship?
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by SirNon: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2019
jellington:
Atiku will ever remains a liar. Many lies like this have been busted recently and even if this one is true what again did DSS do when nothing incriminating was found.I think the law enforcement agent should be allow to do their job in as much as it is with in confine of the constitution.

searching someone's house without warrant is not within the constitution is it?
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by seeker121(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2019
But he was not a criminal in 2015 when he contributed financially to the victory of PMB.The way Apc supporters reason will make you conclude hypocrisy should be their slogan and not next level.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by KingMicky3286: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atiku is a criminal grin

Did he stole any of your things?

Answer me.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by SamOyovwi: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2019
Start preparing it but not for Atiku. Vote for AAC. Vote for Sowore. We can't go back to the Egyptians of 16 years ago.
Luvlyna:
There's a proverb that says, when a man is sinking/going down, he looks for anything that will follow him and sink.
This is buhari's case. Dear bubu, it's very evident you've lost, you're just looking for a way to sugarcoat your loss. How amazing that your so called fight for corruption has been more fierce on the opposition lately, just 5 days to elections. You make yourself look more foolish day by day to your wife, nigeria and the world as a whole.

Start preparing your hand over speech
Buhari.. Ó to gè!! Enough is enough
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by ThatTrueNigeria: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Less than 6 days to Nigeria’s Presidential elections, postponed from February 16, Nigerians once again are witnessing a taste of what another 4 years of power would be in Buhari’s Nigeria after the home of the lawyer to the frontline candidate for the opposition party Atiku Abubakar was illegally searched by officers of the Economical and Financial Crimes Commission on Monday evening.

While nothing incriminating has been found in the official residence of Atiku’s Counsellor after a thorough search by the EFCC, it is worthy to note that this search is just another example of the disrespect and disregard of human rights and the rule of law, by this administration.

Recall that Dasuki and Sheikh Zakzaky have spent over 3 years in detention, due to the government flouting the orders of several competent courts of jurisdiction. The constant disobedience of court orders have unwillingly weakened Nigerian’s faith in the Judiciary.

As what many would call a desperate last move, the EFCC’s unauthorized and unwarranted search of Atiku’s lawyer’s home is an indication that the APC are sensing a large defeat by numbers on Saturday and are willing to destabilize the opposition’s candidate.

Further intelligence from sources suggests that the EFCC intends to arrest and detain several members and stake holders of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation regardless of the results of the postponed poll.

Dede Amadi writes from Abuja

It is very shameful the extent Buhari will go to fulfil his agenda! The disrespect of due process and the desperate actions are just too much. I was once in supoort of Buhari honestly, but his recent acts are just absolutely disappointing. One can only imagine what the next four years with him would look like

Buhari is reckless and incompetent. He has to go
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Hampy: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2019
This man does not deserve to be President of Nigeria. We need to come out and vote him out. He is an evil, wicked, and blood thirsty vampire. Oloribuku somebody
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Albinoflash(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75883156:

i know supporting chelsea and buhari in this failbuhary can cause sifia pain
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Childlike95: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2019
When the going gets tough, only the tough gets going!!
Tyranny cannot stop a #betterNigeria
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by jamace(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Have you ever asked yourself why Buhari has not dealt ruthlessly with Boko Haram and killer Fulani herdsmen? If you know you know.
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2019
KingMicky3286:

Did he stole any of your things?

Answer me.
Yeah
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Phumphum: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Lool PMB is fretting. I thought they said Atiku wasn’t a threat? Now desperation is being switched up. This week should be interesting, but the end game is the same...Buhari will go. Illegal searching doesn’t win elections
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by Phumphum: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2019
It’s actually nice to see a renowned dictator and miyetti allah brand ambassador scared of losing his office. He won’t give it up easily, but Nigerians are up to the task of kicking him out #BuhariVsNigerians and the people will always prevail
Re: Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator by AmazingELixir: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75883156:

undecided

Diju read the section where it was reported that the search is illegal

Let me extract it for you I understand dilemma;

" the lawyer to the frontline candidate for the opposition party Atiku Abubakar was illegally searched by officers of the Economical and Financial Crimes Commission on Monday evening."

Let me also explains to you what constitutes an illegal search..
It simply means a search without a duly signed warrant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The Supreme Court Have Original Jurisdiction Over Naira Deadline Case? / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today / Ashir Sharif Released After Pressure From CNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.