Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why Are Things Like This In This Country - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Things Like This In This Country (543 Views)

(STOP TAKING LOAN) Here Are Things You Can Do If You Need Quick Cash / Access Bank Is The Most Worst Bank In This Country / Make Money Free From This New Secret Site By Just Doing Things Like On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Things Like This In This Country by Regiinald: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2019
I have been asking for a loan of 15k or 25k to help me with accommodation and school issues but no one has offered help but I believe soon

I have been working as a freelance writer and spent a lot of money on school already... I can't go and steal...

I am not asking for free money... I just need someone to help... Please... I'm posting this on several sections hoping to get a helper

07068937310 call or whatsapp
Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by Regiinald: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Please
Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by Eberechi24(f): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Regiinald:
Please

Why not try menial jobs, they are life savers.

Am sure there are building sites around you. You can work there, and get the money you are looking for. the labourers are paid daily based on their productivities.

Give it a trial unless you are doing big and fine boy.

Nobody owe anything and you can't force them to give you anything if they don't want.

Always think outside the box .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by Regiinald: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Eberechi24:

Why not try menial jobs, they are life savers.

Am sure there are building sites around you. You can work there, and get the money you are looking for. the labourers are paid daily based on their productivities.

Give it a trial unless you are doing big and fine boy.

Nobody owe anything and you can't force them to give you anything if they don't want.

Always think outside the box .

I have worked in building sites before and spent 8k on treatment for drugs and to see a doctor... I have considered all options and I really need a loan
Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by Eberechi24(f): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Regiinald:

I have worked in building sites before and spent 8k on treatment for drugs and to see a doctor... I have considered all options and I really need a loan

it happened because it was your first time of doing it.
Sorry about that but e be like say na ajebutter you be.

Anyway, why not try car washing. There are many menial job you can lean on offline. You do it for a period of time just to raise money. you are not gonna do it forever.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Nobody knows you here. As such, I don't think anyone will be willing to take the risk. Your best option is to meet people who know you physically (friends, relatives, neighbors, etc) and ask for a loan. If you default, they know where to look for you.
Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by Regiinald: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Nobody knows you here. As such, I don't think anyone will be willing to take the risk. Your best option is to meet people who know you physically (friends, relatives, neighbors, etc) and ask for a loan. If you default, they know where to look for you.

I can provide any details to prove my credibility
Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Regiinald:

I can provide any details to prove my credibility

It's like you're not getting my point.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by Regiinald: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

It's like you're not getting my point.

I understand but you need to understand that this is my last option..
Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Regiinald:

I understand but you need to understand that this is my last option..

I believe you know at least 500 people offline. You cannot tell me that out of all these people you know, none of them has enough money to help you with a loan.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by Regiinald: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

I believe you know at least 500 people offline. You cannot tell me that out of all these people you know, none of them has enough money to help you with a loan.

I don't know at least 10 that would hand me a loan of such amount.... I remember telling you that this is my last option
Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Regiinald:

I don't know at least 10 that would hand me a loan of such amount.... I remember telling you that this is my last option

Then, your case is a peculiar one. As I type this, I don't even have up to 5k in my account, but if I have a problem of 50K, I know at least 20 people who will send me the money without blinking an eye.

I wish I could be of help to you.
Re: Why Are Things Like This In This Country by Regiinald: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Then, your case is a peculiar one. As I type this, I don't even have up to 5k in my account, but if I have a problem of 50K, I know at least 20 people who will send me the money without blinking an eye.

I wish I could be of help to you.

Okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Monthly Airtime And Data for N200. T&C / Solar Inverter For Your Home And Office Appliances / Upwork Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.