Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying (7998 Views)

Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / REPORT: Polls Shift: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Compromised / Polls Shift: INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Compromised - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by SamOyovwi: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Let's take it Back. Vote for AAC. Vote for Sowore. Number 3 on the ballot box
ItzBIM:
Let’s take back our country.
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by megareal: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Bonapart:
My question is, how was buhari able to convince Nigerians to vote for him in 2015? That was a lifetime scam stunt

I swear. I still can't wrap my head around it.

2 Likes

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by brookz: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2019
Otuoke General has spoken!

If you are tired of this Life, Please Goan Snatch Ballot box on Saturday.
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by oqjuzunsmdirect: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2019
O
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Ajuma002(f): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Most peaceful president
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Baawaa(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

If we check well now,you are among the next level shouting people.. Happy hunger o
Shut up,he is one of you,because he is a scammer and cooperate beggar grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by martineverest(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2019
the only sane PDP member...but wasn't GEJ the one that gave bloggers 5k and Yoruba obas 250k during election
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by retake89(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2019
At least he is better than your dullard. Unam

2 Likes

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by retake89(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
This clueless Man on the news again

At least he is better than that dullard. Unam
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by retake89(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Augiiee:
Who is #GEJ kidding?... Same guy who used funds meant for arms procurement to buy votes 4yrs ago is now telling same people he bribed to desist from vote buying and selling... Oya keep on deceiving ur gullible Ipobian followers #Fraud

Shut up please

1 Like

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by retake89(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Sannisege:
This NUISANCE that institutionalised vote buying is now talking. God punish you GEJ

God punish you and your village chiefs

1 Like

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by mema900: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Timothy92:
Please one of my brother come out with with second class uper, elect elect
And he is looking for work please if u can help

See this one. My frien wake up!!!!
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by ahiboilandgas: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Nigerians have looked back these 4 years and what we have seen is only total darkness and misery. Life has been so miserable within just 4 years of only one man Buhari, is it the herdsmen killings, bokoharam killings, disunity, nepotism, python dance on armless protesters, Shitte Muslims killings, Poverty capital of the world, what have we not seen within just 4 years of this man Buhari, what??.

Anyone thinking of voting Buhari again may all these calamity listed above follow your immediate family from generation to generation, non shall escape it till eternity. Amen

Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi all the way..
any body thinking of voting person that sold our asset valued at 1.3 bn dollars built for 3.2 bn dollars for 120 m dollars may cancer affect this finger ...may he also go insane voting person who have promised to enrich feiends
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Ladyamina2(f): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2019
Look at these weakly and drunkard talking.....Always suing peace..... ur number one Nigeria problem...
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Why dont you just ask God for food directly.
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by sacramento1212: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Bonapart:
My question is, how was buhari able to convince Nigerians to vote for him in 2015? That was a lifetime scam stunt

Because a lot of Nigerians bought the change mantra without asking what type of change they are being offered and also believed the propaganda of the satanic party.

Again, many were getting tired of the PDP government and also felt that a change of party will be the Messiah but not knowing it will end up being a complete disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by papiwyte(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2019
4+4= 2023... .. Next level jor grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile Atiku can wait for Biafra nation

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by qleap2all(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Not only vote buying but #BoxSnatching!
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Olukologia24592(m): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2019
dododawa1:
See this ogogoro man talking.
Pray to God to take you to his level. A man who is now celebrated for Peace making.
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Kailalomo(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2019
So GEJ started vote buying? I bet you are not from Nigeria.

Sannisege:
This NUISANCE that institutionalised vote buying is now talking. God punish you GEJ

1 Like

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by dododawa1: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Pray to God to take you to his level. A man who is now celebrated for Peace making.
while will I pray to GOD to take me to ogogoro man level,with damage he did in corruption with his Cabal.

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Emyben(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Message me. Shaa, I hope you are not a next level screamer? Thank you.
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by bolagold2018(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2019
*Never Stay bored on WhatsApp again! with " Laffing Zone " on your Status Updates*
Laffing Zone is a WhatsApp TV that is fully loaded with:

� Direct Trending Updates from your WhatsApp ) you don't need to waste data to browse the internet or any other social network to stay updated).

� Unlimited funny content,

� Hookup sessions (for single ladies and guys)

� Motivational talks

� Giveaways (money, airtime) and lots more...

� Games

� Polls

There are lot of fun that awaits you on " LAFFING ZONE " .... Catch you there!

Here is the link below to access Laffing Zone !

���

https:///2349022721356?text=I%20want%20to%20stay%20bored-less%20on%20WhatsApp%2C%20My%20name%20is%3A

Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by FLYFIRE(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Modified: For those of you mentioning me
This Six FTC for the day cheesy
I dedicate it to you all Atiku Supporters tongue tongue
If you had a descent job do you think you will be here scoring first to comment. My friend buckle up think. You will abuse me after now but please seat down & think. God will help you.
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Modified: For those of you mentioning me
This Six FTC for the day cheesy
I dedicate it to you all Atiku Supporters tongue tongue

Jonathan was clueless and buahri is unaware of everything same treatment he will get in the elections. Nigeria is nobody’s fathers personal property.
Re: Polls Shift: Jonathan Sues For Peace, Urges Voters To Resist Vote Buying by Charlieluvboy(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job. Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Acquits Jonah Jang Of ₦6.3 Billion Corruption Charge / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners / Watch Obasanjo On Bbc Hardtalk. Very Funny Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.