Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:30 PM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5106926 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (10683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Nicerazor(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Brand new iPhone X (locked to sprint) available with box
You chip unlock with 4K
TLC : 180k quote or chat me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jones363: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Hennyola post=77588839]

Sir, I thought unnecessary spacing was part of the rules laid down for this thread but what do I know lipsrsealed[/quotep]lol network ish
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Jones363: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
wese90:

if you can buy up to 100 pieces today, I'll hammer you discount
lol nawa oh boys are not smiling
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
generationz:

please can you explain what's up with this worldwide unlock ish
I've been seeing you guys complain about it for days now

Lol what's there to explain again angry
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Macaulish(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rsim 12 Available...

Working Fine kiss

Contact Below.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Happy new year boss!!

‘Felix’ Navidad
generationz:

please can you explain what's up with this worldwide unlock ish
I've been seeing you guys complain about it for days now

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
bbmike:
[s] IPhone 7 plus 32 gig rose gold. Already unlocked.
120k[/s]
IPhone 7 plus 32gig gold (little crack at the top right) 86k needs to be chip-unlocked
Both phones in Lagos.
Click my signature.
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by McMayor(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
2014 MacBook Pro with charger
Processor = 2.5GHZ intel Core i5
Keyboard light

Price 185k
For pics and more info,...081 1565 6680
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by generationz(f): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
wizzy89:

Lol what's there to explain again angry
don't laugh
what's the difference between chip unlock , wwu and factory unlock

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aywhy93(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
aywhy93:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

STORAGE: 64GB

CARRIER: AT&T (Network Locked)

CONDITION: Fully Functional. Mint Condition.! Comes with Original Box

TLC : #90,000 Only

Free Tip: Nothing to fix. Just AT&T unlock..!

Contact Me Via Signature If Interested.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aywhy93(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
aywhy93:
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (Unlocked)

Already in Naija

Contact in Signature!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by tennyson10: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
generationz:

don't laugh

Chip unlock : you put a chip beneath the sim tray to be able to use any SIM card on the phone

Wwu : you unlock the phone using a Rsim,remove it, and you can then use any sim on the phone.
N.B : If you reset the phone, it'll go back to lock mode.

Factory : you don't need to do anything, the phone is Always unlocked to any network and you can do a factory reset without it going back to locked mode.

11 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by generationz(f): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
tennyson10:

Chip unlock : you put a chip beneath the sim tray to be able to use any SIM card on the phone

Wwu : you unlock the phone using a Rsim,remove it, and you can then use any sim on the phone.
N.B : If you reset the phone, it'll go back to lock mode.

Factory : you don't need to do anything, the phone is Always unlocked to any network and you can do a factory reset without it going back to locked mode.

Thanks tenny
so why is everyone crying about the wwu ish , what's going on?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by timijoseph01(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
generationz:

Thanks tenny
so why is everyone crying about the wwu ish , what's going on?
Based on physical assessment, ww and factory can't be differentiated.. As a matter of fact it is very possible to sell a ww unlocked phone as factory unlock to unsuspecting buyers..
Ww is smooth,, works exactly like factory.. just insert your sim and use..
Chip is a lil complicated, you need to place it underneath your sim (iPhone X and below) or on top (iPhone Xr and above) for it to work. The sound of "chip" itself scare away buyers who haven't heard of it before and know how it works..
An "honest" explanation from seller most of the time does more damage to the feelings of the already turned off customer.. Mind you,,you have to inform buyer of the chip, it's a must (unlike ww),, cause they'd want to insert a sim at point of purchase.. their sim wouldn't work without the chip
Further more,, unlike ww unlocked phones.. you CANT sell your phones and waybill to customers in far distance, most dont know how to place this Rsim to work with their sim (iPhone Xr upward even makes this process more difficult as its upside down)..
I can go on and on... The word CHIP is a turn off on it's own for buyer's.. I must say it's only we phone sellers that don't see it as a big deal,, it a whole double-pack big deal for end users.. As so, sellers must be wary of this..

11 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by aIIkae: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
aIIkae:
iPhone 7 32gb matte black
Factory unlock
Box no accessories
83k Lagos
Sold
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by dealhunter(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chip Unlock Mint IPhone 8 64GB

Like brand new IPhone 8,looks complete brand new with no sign of use,chip unlock, phone only, no accessories..

Price:120000.

Contact':08020555809

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wizzy89(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
generationz:

don't laugh

Haaa... Where I go start from now?? undecided
OK, the major difference between all 3 unlocks is resetting & updating/restoring via iTunes. In a nutshell, Factory Unlocked is ultimate with no limitations, while chip & wwu have d above mentioned limitations which returns the iPhone to its locked status if done.
At this juncture, hope I hv been able to......... #gracias
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by nymphomaniac(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
iPhone 8 red edition 64gb WW UNLOCKED(may be factory unlocked sef) FOR140k. Pls call or WhatsApp 08163388585 for pics. In Lagos and available
NB: mint clean 10/10
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by perezuche(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
[s]1. iPhone 6s 64gb Rose Gold
Factory unlocked
Cracked screen.
Phone only.

42K. TOTAL LANDING COST PLEASE.

2. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Unlocked
Phone and wireless charger

52k, TOTAL LANDING COST PLEASE

[/s]

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by perezuche(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Factory unlocked iPhone 7 Plus 128gb Matte Black

8.5/10 Condition

In Nigeria already.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Aythereal: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Deal alert

Mint iPhone 8 wwu already 110k

iPhone 8 chip unlock 100k

Samsung note 8 unlocked 130k

Mint iPhone XS 256gb 320k

Items are in Lagos

Hmu for your paid imei check also

https:///2347063276558

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by perezuche(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Available Phones/Devices!!!

1. iPhone 6 32gb, Chip Required = 35k
Already in Lagos

2. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 32gb = 30k
Already in Lagos

3. iPhone 7 Plus 128gb Matte Black = 135k
Already in Nigeria

4. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 512gb = 260k
TOTAL LANDING COST.
Shipped Already.

5. iPhone 6s Plus 16gb = 70k
Chip required.
TOTAL LANDING COST.

6. Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Classic = 48k
TOTAL LANDING COST
Shipped Already.

7. Ps4 Slim 1TB, 2 controllers, 1 head set, GTA5, and all cables, barely used. = 106k
TOTAL LANDING COST.

https:///2349058789790
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sobastical: 12:43am On Apr 17, 2019
nymphomaniac:
iPhone 8 red edition 64gb WW UNLOCKED(may be factory unlocked sef) FOR140k. Pls call or WhatsApp 08163388585 for pics. In Lagos and available
NB: mint clean 10/10

You're not even sure. What if it's Alaba unlocked

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 12:59am On Apr 17, 2019
mint Rose Gold iPhone 7 32 gig :: 80K

mint Black iPhone 7 32 gig. : 80k processing the unlock for both
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by SexyCrixus25(m): 1:41am On Apr 17, 2019
Adebaba1:
[s]note 9 128gb
at&t
black
phone only

tlc 140k

whatsapp 07051923534[/s]

Still available?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2019
bbmike:
IPhone X 64gig space Grey- 175k (needs to be unlocked with chip).
Click my signature.
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2019
wese90:
mint Rose Gold iPhone 7 32 gig :: 80K

mint Black iPhone 7 32 gig. : 80k processing the unlock for both

still available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adewasco2k(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2019
wese90:

still available

what do you mean by processing the unlock code?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wese90(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2019
adewasco2k:

what do you mean by processing the unlock code?

for now, it is still chip unlocked
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by generationz(f): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2019
timijoseph01:

Based on physical assessment, ww and factory can't be differentiated.. As a matter of fact it is very possible to sell a ww unlocked phone as factory unlock to unsuspecting buyers..
Ww is smooth,, works exactly like factory.. just insert your sim and use..
Chip is a lil complicated, you need to place it underneath your sim (iPhone X and below) or on top (iPhone Xr and above) for it to work. The sound of "chip" itself scare away buyers who haven't heard of it before and know how it works..
An "honest" explanation from seller most of the time does more damage to the feelings of the already turned off customer.. Mind you,,you have to inform buyer of the chip, it's a must (unlike ww),, cause they'd want to insert a sim at point of purchase.. their sim wouldn't work without the chip
Further more,, unlike ww unlocked phones.. you CANT sell your phones and waybill to customers in far distance, most dont know how to place this Rsim to work with their sim (iPhone Xr upward even makes this process more difficult as its upside down)..
I can go on and on... The word CHIP is a turn off on it's own for buyer's.. I must say it's only we phone sellers that don't see it as a big deal,, it a whole double-pack big deal for end users.. As so, sellers must be wary of this..

Thanks a lot for this detailed explanation.

However no one has answered my big question.
I know that some people offered wwu services on this site.
All of a sudden people with such phones couldn't sell their phones and want to give it out for less than its worth.

what happened?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Aythereal: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2019
Aythereal:
Deal alert

Mint iPhone 8 wwu already 110k

iPhone 8 chip unlock 100k

Samsung note 8 unlocked 130k

Mint iPhone XS 256gb 320k

Items are in Lagos

Hmu for your paid imei check also

https:///2347063276558

Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wesley80(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2019
generationz:

Thanks a lot for this detailed explanation.

However no one has answered my big question.
I know that some people offered wwu services on this site.
All of a sudden people with such phones couldn't sell their phones and want to give it out for less than its worth.

what happened?
How can you read what you just quoted and come up with the above question? Someone just took time to dumb-down all that's been discussed and you'd want him to go over it again? Please explain what you've understood so far for a change.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (10683) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iconcept1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.