Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5185596 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (10772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by techprodigy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
kniru:
smiley
core i9 sold out, few core i5 still available slashed price
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Theflint1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Theflint1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
techprodigy:
core i9 sold out, few core i5 still available slashed price

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by techprodigy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Theflint1:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
check WhatsApp sir.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omotolsy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Please who has a new boxed laptop.
Like a core i3 something with hdmi and cheap.

Please chat me on 07030771728
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Neurosmart: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
GadgetInstinct:
Available
What's the graphics card type and size
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by AyamConfidence(m): 12:22am On Oct 17, 2019
YemiProcure:
Who can Vouch for drey
Drey22 is legit

Proceed without fear

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by AyamConfidence(m): 12:25am On Oct 17, 2019
ubiplanet:
If you have iPhone XR Chip unlocked quote me
available

Comes with chip, 64gb , white
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 2:19am On Oct 17, 2019
drered:
Hey Guys, so I'm new to this thread and I'm not exactly sure how things work here. I want to buy an. IPhone xsmax or 11 and an apple watch series 4.

Can someone provide clarity as to what is being sold here? UK used? I keep seeing pickers who are these? Do you pay for items before you pick them up or after? Some clarity will be really appreciated.

Cheers!
Hi, welcome to the thread. Since nobody has helped you with any explanations to your questions, let me help you, as I no see sleep sleep. cheesy

1. The phones sold here are 100% sourced from the USA-, both fairly used and brand new. These phones are ordered from local classifieds ad sites like 5 miles, Offer Up, Craigslist etc and nationwide classifieds ad sites like Ebay, Amazon etc and other general shopping sites. The idea is to buy at the cheapest price possible, to make a good profit.
The process of scouting for such bargain deals is called deal-hunting. Hence, most of the sellers here are 'deal hunters'. There are also people who buy from the dealhunters to resell here or offline. You know the drill.

2. From whichever of the types of classifieds ad sites that the deals are bought from, somebody has to go pick and pay for the deal. You pay to them for the item+their fuel and service charge+shipping to Naija, and they go pick up, and will ship with other items, per week. It's a side-hustle, for them.
We call them pickers. They live in the USA.
However, some of them do strictly Ebay and Amazon. They may or may not live in the USA.. For Ebay and Amazon and general shopping on shopping sites, all they need is an address to ship packages to, and they arrange pickup with cargo shippers from the USA to ship to Naija.

3. a) When these deals are paid for, picked up, and shipped, a dealhunter may decide to advertise the deal as TLC (total landing cost). deal. Meaning that, they don't want to wait 1-2 weeks for the shipped item to land in Nigeria, before selling it off. So, they sell it off while it's still in transit, to free up money for other deals. TLC items already have the item cost+picker fees+shipping to Naija+ say 5k (+/-)profit factored into the final offer. So, they're always cheap, not negotiable, but you have to patiently wait for them to land in Naija. TLC items are usually 20-40k cheaper than similar offers at Ikeja computer village. The cons here is that both you and the dealhunter don't know the full details of the condition of the deal. The pros, for the buyer is the cheap prices. The pros, for the dealhunter/seller is that they're able to turnover their investment as many times as they want, and make instant profit. Imagine dealing 10-15 times in a month and making 5-10k per deal, as passive income. BUT, e no easy o. To negotiate with Oyinbo, seal a deal, send picker the item info, and hope that they pickup the deal on time, etc, involves lot of sleepless nights, failed pickups, Naija customs delays, etc.

3. b) Sometimes, the dealhunter/seller may not want to sell at TLC price, because selling at prevailing market price is more profitable, or the dealhunter may not get someone to buy at TLC value, until the item lands in Nigeria. This deal is called an AIN (Already in Nigeria) deal. Dealhunter buys item(s), ship to Naija, and sells at Naija prevailing rates, or slightly cheaper, to make higher profits. Some of these AIN dealers are shop owners and actual resellers at places like Ikeja Computer Village, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and in other states.
On this type of deal, you can go meet the dealhunter at their office or a meeting point, to inspect item's condition, before you pay for it.

I know that this thread has already reached 700 pages, but, go to Page 1, for more details on how it all works, and read up pages 1-10, and then, come to page 680 to the latest page, to have a good grasp of what we do here, and how to get nice deals.

You, too, can be a reseller, one-time buyer, or dealhunter.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Freshlagosboy(m): 2:38am On Oct 17, 2019
You gave a detailed explanation. Kudos
seyithug:

Hi, welcome to the thread. Since nonody has helped you with any explanations to your questions, let me help you, as I no see sleep sleep. cheesy

1. The phones sold here are 100% sourced from the USA-, both fairly used and brand new. These phones are ordered from local classifieds ad sites like 5 miles, Offer Up, Craigslist etc and nationwide classifieds ad sites like Ebay, Amazon etc and other general shopping sites. The idea is to buy at the cheapest price possible, to make a good profit.
The process of scouting for such bargain deals is called deal-hunting. Hence, most of the sellers here are 'deal hunters'. There are also people who buy from the dealhunters to resell here or offline. You know the drill.

2. From whichever of the types of classifieds ad sites that the deals are bought from, somebody has to go pick and pay for the deal. You pay to them for the item+their fuel and service charge+shipping to Naija, and they go pick up, and will ship with other items, per week. It's a side-hustle, for them.
We call them pickers. They live in the USA.
However, some of them do strictly Ebay and Amazon. They may or may not live in the USA.. For Ebay and Amazon and general shopping on shopping sites, all they need is an address to ship packages to, and they arrange pickup with cargo shippers from the USA to ship to Naija.

3. a) When these deals are paid for, picked up, and shipped, a dealhunter may decide to advertise the deal as TLC (total landing cost). deal. Meaning that, they don't want to wait 1-2 weeks for the shipped item to land in Nigeria, before selling it off. So, they sell it off while it's still in transit, to free up money for other deals. TLC items already have the item cost+picker fees+shipping to Naija+ say 5k (+/-)profit factored intothe final offer. So, they're always cheap, not negotiable, but you have to patiently wait for them to land in Naija. TLC items are usually 20-40k cheaper than similar offers at Ikeja computer village. The cons here is that both you and the dealhunter don't know the full details of the condition of the deal.

3. b) Sometimes, the dealhunter/seller may not want to sell at TLC price, or may not get someone to buy at TLC value, until the item lands in Nigeria. This deal is called an AIN (Already in Nigeria) deal. Dealhunter buys item(s), ship to Naija, and sells at Naija prevailing rates, or slightly cheaper, to make higher profits.
On this type of deal, you can go meet the dealhunter at their offixe or a meeting point, to inspect item's condition, before you pay for it.

I know that this thread has already reached 700 pages, but, go to Page 1, for more details on how it all works, and read up pages 1-10, and then, come to page 680 to the latest page, to have a good grasp of what we do here, and how to get nice deals.

You, too, can be a reseller, one-time buyer, or dealhunter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by seyithug(m): 2:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Freshlagosboy:
You gave a detailed explanation. Kudos
Thanks, bro.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by shewefad(m): 5:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Note 8 available for sale...

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by beezyblaze(m): 5:59am On Oct 17, 2019
adecamp:
one guy made a post saying "I want to transact with this person, who can vouch for him". Both the person wey wan sell the deal, the buyer and the person wey vouch for the seller, I no no dem for this thread before so shine your eyes grin. " Some " Reputable sellers here are Macmayor Omicpet wildchild Aywhy93 Toceenay Bobo65 Chisomk9 Idboyostic Kreamie Wizzy89 Rakiticbarca (i go modify tire today, my ogas wey i forget plenty grin)and if anyone of them vouches for a dealer, you are good to go

If henrixx is not on this list..
Then it’s incomplete !!!

7 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2019
wildchild1:
Just arrived from USA is a Factory Unlocked Samsung Note 9 128GB

Location: Lagos, Pako Bus stop (3mins from UNILAG's 1St gate)

Price: 120K

Still Selling
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by rookidmart: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2019
rookidmart:
iPhone X 64GB silver, chip unlock (AT&T unpaid bills) with all accessories.
Mint.
AIN
Available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ubiplanet(m): 6:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Also, IPhone X Chip unlocked needed.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by INSPECTORMAX: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Deal Alert

iPhone 11 pro Max
Unlocked
512gb
Phone with accessories (no Box)

385,600 Total landing cost to Lagos

WhatsApp 09082777350

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Linsigne(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Iphone 11 wey some pple wan kill them self cos of it on twitter, na him them dey pick up for 150k, 70k. Bravo to the deal hunters

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Kreamie(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Term and conditions apply.
Linsigne:
Iphone 11 wey some pple wan kill them self cos of it on twitter, na him them dey pick up for 150k, 70k. Bravo to the deal hunters
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Owodiran1(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Owodiran1:
factory unlocked IPHONE XR AIN. 190k... 2pcs
081 539 53901 location ojodu berga
available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sotall(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Anyone with brand new Acer Predator?

Seller should be in Lagos.

Ready buyer Available.

WhatsApp 08164685979

Remember brand new
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Lekanberry(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Linsigne:
abeg where dem dey pick am 150k & 70k. I pray u don’t fall into d wrong hands

4 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Aythereal: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Who can remove iCloud from Apple Watch? I don’t understand how a brand new Apple Watch will have iCloud angry. HMU if can provide that service
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mile22: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Mile22:
PICKED UP BY Mikky

iPhone 11 64GB 128GB 256GB -AT&T (Chip Unlock)

Open Box, charger and headphones

Price = 230k

Condition: 2 scratch on the left side of the screen

Price is slightly negotiable and I am open to resellers as well.

No low ball me Abeg grin

https:///2348081276165

Price: 230k 215k
Need gone ASAP
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Pixel 3xl
128gb
Tlc 135k
Available next week

Call or whatsapp 07032443577

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bobo65(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2019
Iphone x
64gb
Att clean imei 354866092424734
Tlc 170k
Available next week
Call or whatsapp 07032443577

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by harmbhrosz(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2019
harmbhrosz:
Brand new iPhone 11 64gb chip unlock

With Box and accessories

TLC - 215k

Gold iPhone xs max 64gb chip unlock

Mint condition

Gold colour Comes with new iPhone earpiece

TLC - 175k

iPhone x 256gb Factory unlocked

Mint condition, just 2months old

With broken back but comes with OTTERBOX case

TLC - 170k

New Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 256gb 5G

Comes with box and accessories.

Carrier is AT&T (3k to unlock)

TLC - 235k

https:///2349072920175
available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by cashrules12(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2019
BelieveTech:
iPhone 11 needed lock
HMU 08136537584
Box and accessories

AIN only
256gb TLC available white
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ChisomK9(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2019
drered:
Hey Guys, so I'm new to this thread and I'm not exactly sure how things work here. I want to buy an. IPhone xsmax or 11 and an apple watch series 4.

Can someone provide clarity as to what is being sold here? UK used? I keep seeing pickers who are these? Do you pay for items before you pick them up or after? Some clarity will be really appreciated.

Cheers!
xs max and series 4 available
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by omicpet(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2019
ChisomK9:
xs max and series 4 available

Pay me my burger
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Powermind: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2019
shapman:
There is a WhatsApp group specially created for deal hunters and would be buyers.
The rules are simple and straightforward.
Contact on signature for interested individuals.

Hi
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2019
bbmike:
[s]iPhone Xsmax 256gig silver 290k
Factory unlocked iPhone 8plus 64gig grey 140k
Factory unlocked iPhone X 64gig silver box and charger 188k[/s]
Factory unlocked iPhone Xs 64gig silver
Factory unlocked iPhone Xsmax 64gig silver

Lagos
Hit my signature for details.
Xs 64gig
Xsmax space grey and silver available

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (10772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.