Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* - Technology Market (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (5187828 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (10776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by bbmike(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2019
bbmike:

iPhone 7plus 128gig silver Locked to sprint 65k.

Lagos

Hit my signature if you need.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ayowiz(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
adecamp:
one guy made a post saying "I want to transact with this person, who can vouch for him". Both the person wey wan sell the deal, the buyer and the person wey vouch for the seller, I no no dem for this thread before so shine your eyes grin. " Some " Reputable sellers here are Macmayor Omicpet wildchild Aywhy93 Toceenay Bobo65 Chisomk9 Idboyostic Kreamie Wizzy89 Rakiticbarca (i go modify tire today, my ogas wey i forget plenty grin)and if anyone of them vouches for a dealer, you are good to go

Tech prodigy nko ��������
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ayowiz(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=ayowiz post=832113
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by ClitRaider: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2019
ayowiz:

No try am o.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2019
beezyblaze:

If henrixx is not on this list..
Then it’s incomplete !!!
he sire is legit but all those people I mentioned are people I've transacted with and have met in person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by adecamp(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2019
seyithug:

Hi, welcome to the thread. Since nonody has helped you with any explanations to your questions, let me help you, as I no see sleep sleep. cheesy

1. The phones sold here are 100% sourced from the USA-, both fairly used and brand new. These phones are ordered from local classifieds ad sites like 5 miles, Offer Up, Craigslist etc and nationwide classifieds ad sites like Ebay, Amazon etc and other general shopping sites. The idea is to buy at the cheapest price possible, to make a good profit.
The process of scouting for such bargain deals is called deal-hunting. Hence, most of the sellers here are 'deal hunters'. There are also people who buy from the dealhunters to resell here or offline. You know the drill.

2. From whichever of the types of classifieds ad sites that the deals are bought from, somebody has to go pick and pay for the deal. You pay to them for the item+their fuel and service charge+shipping to Naija, and they go pick up, and will ship with other items, per week. It's a side-hustle, for them.
We call them pickers. They live in the USA.
However, some of them do strictly Ebay and Amazon. They may or may not live in the USA.. For Ebay and Amazon and general shopping on shopping sites, all they need is an address to ship packages to, and they arrange pickup with cargo shippers from the USA to ship to Naija.

3. a) When these deals are paid for, picked up, and shipped, a dealhunter may decide to advertise the deal as TLC (total landing cost). deal. Meaning that, they don't want to wait 1-2 weeks for the shipped item to land in Nigeria, before selling it off. So, they sell it off while it's still in transit, to free up money for other deals. TLC items already have the item cost+picker fees+shipping to Naija+ say 5k (+/-)profit factored intothe final offer. So, they're always cheap, not negotiable, but you have to patiently wait for them to land in Naija. TLC items are usually 20-40k cheaper than similar offers at Ikeja computer village. The cons here is that both you and the dealhunter don't know the full details of the condition of the deal. The pros, for the buyer is the cheap prices. The pros, for the dealhunter/seller is that they're able to turnover their investment as many times as they want, and make instant profit. Imagine dealing 10-15 times in a month and making 5-10k passive income.

3. b) Sometimes, the dealhunter/seller may not want to sell at TLC price, because selling at prevailing market price is more profitable, or the dealhunter may not get someone to buy at TLC value, until the item lands in Nigeria. This deal is called an AIN (Already in Nigeria) deal. Dealhunter buys item(s), ship to Naija, and sells at Naija prevailing rates, or slightly cheaper, to make higher profits.
On this type of deal, you can go meet the dealhunter at their offixe or a meeting point, to inspect item's condition, before you pay for it.

I know that this thread has already reached 700 pages, but, go to Page 1, for more details on how it all works, and read up pages 1-10, and then, come to page 680 to the latest page, to have a good grasp of what we do here, and how to get nice deals.

You, too, can be a reseller, one-time buyer, or dealhunter.
them suppose make you among moderator grin

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by shewefad(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Samsung Galaxy Note8 is available,
90k slightly negotiable
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2019
#[s]DealAlert

Cracked back iPhone XR 64GB.. Requires chip unlock
AT&T locked (Product Red)

TLC 95K [/s]

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by SacBag(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2019
SacBag:
FU IPhone X 64gb
Silver
8.8/10
Lagos
AIN

Contact on signature
available

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by pxjosh(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2019
shapman:
There is a WhatsApp group specially created for deal hunters and would be buyers.
The rules are simple and straightforward.
Contact on signature for interested individuals.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wildchild1: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
wildchild1:
#DealAlert

Cracked back iPhone XR 64GB.. Requires chip unlock
AT&T locked (Product Red)

TLC 95K

Hit me up if you're interested.
[/s]

SOLD to a Nairalander
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by mixter(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
ClitRaider:

No try am o.
Let him clear his name first, until then . Question marks are everywhere for him.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wolfenstein(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2019
wolfenstein:
DEAL ALERT

[s]
Brand-new Open box MacBook Retina Gold colour
Ram:8gb ram
Rom:256gb SSD
TLC:190k
Picker:Mikky
Serial Number:C02QM1D1FWW3

If interested holla me for pictures on Whatsapp thru my signature
[/s]
SOLD
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by khalazi: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2019
ayowiz:

You can use omicpet as escrow. Gotten lots of phones via this way from tech
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by khalazi: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Aythereal:
Who can remove iCloud from Apple Watch? I don’t understand how a brand new Apple Watch will have iCloud angry. HMU if can provide that service
If it was sealed then na clone.
If open box, take heart.
The price to take off the icloud fit almost tlc another

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by hayzed1090: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
urgently in need of s10 plus dual sim.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2019
ubiplanet:
If you have iPhone XR Chip unlocked quote me

TLC available.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dthinkerman: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Dthinkerman:
[s] AIN DEAL :

HP ENVY X360 (CLEAN LIKE NEW)
8gb RAM
1tb HDD
Core i5 6th generation
Backlit keyboard
Touch-screen

Price is 139k

Hit me up if you want it. [/s]

Sold!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mile22: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2019
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Dthinkerman: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Dthinkerman:
Deal Alert:

Dell Inspiron Convertible
8gb RAM
1tb HDD
Core i5 7th generation
Backlit keyboard
Touch-screen

TLC is 120k 117k

Hit me up if you want it.

Available... Price reduced

1 Like

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by sauceEEP(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2019
bobo65:
Pixel 3xl
128gb
Tlc 135k
Available next week

Call or whatsapp 07032443577
Is it unlocked?
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by shewefad(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2019
Samsung Galaxy Note8 available for just 90k slightly negotiable.

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Toceenay(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Available
Toceenay:
Already in Nigeria

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Gray
2 pieces 1 available
Unlocked
Price - 90k each

[s]Samsung Galaxy S8 - Black
Unlocked
Price - 70k[/s] Sold

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus - Black
Unlocked - Box without accessories.
Price - 80k

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus - Orchid Gray
Unlocked - Box and accessories (No Earpiece)
(screen discoloration and small crack at the lower bezel, not on main screen) Fully functional
Price - 65k

Contact on my Signature
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Toceenay(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2019
Still Available
Toceenay:
Available

Samsung Galaxy S10 - Prism Black

With box and complete accessories
Unlocked
Price - ₦160,000

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 - 256gb - Aura Blue

Phone only
Unlocked
Price - ₦215,000

Contact on my signature
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2019
GM!...
Joselph95:
AIN Deals!!!

1. Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Black "FACTORY UNLOCKED"
Phone is MINT and Fully Functional.
Price:- 85k

2. Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Black "FACTORY UNLOCKED"
Phone is MINT and Fully Functional.
Price:- 70k

3. Samsung Galaxy S8+ 64GB Black "FACTORY UNLOCKED"
Fully Functional.
Price:- 78k

4. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB GOLD "FACTORY UNLOCKED"
Phone is MINT and Fully Functional but has slight crack @ the bottom left (not on screen).
Price:- 48k

5. Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Black (Open Box)
Comes with the Box, Charging Dock, Cable, Charger and Manuals. Fully Functional.
Price:- 50k

Call/WhatsApp via
https:///2348143445871

AVAILABLE!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Joselph95:
Deal Alert!!! (Fastest Finger Only)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Black VERIZON "FACTORY UNLOCKED" but Google Locked.

TLC::: 74.2k

Tip::: Nothing to fix... Remove Google Lock for 2k or less & you're good to go.

Call/WhatsApp via
AVAILABLE!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Joselph95:
Deal Alert!!!

LG G5 32GB US Cellular - "FACTORY UNLOCKED"

TLC::: 20k

Call/WhatsApp via
AVAILABLE!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Joselph95:

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Silver LOCKED to AT&T

Device is FULLY FUNCTIONAL. Has back crack

TLC::: 44k

Call/WhatsApp via
AVAILABLE!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Joselph95(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Joselph95:

IPhone XR 64GB (Product RED) Sprint Locked/Not Blacklisted [Phone Only]

TLC::: 118.5k

Tip::: Selling as Chip Unlock

Call/WhatsApp via
AVAILABLE!!!
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by wesley80(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Clean as new Dell Inspiron 15 5570
Intel core i5 8th generation
8gb RAM
1tb HDD
FHD 1080p display
Backlight and Numeric Keyboard
TLC 85k
picked and ready to ship

https:///2348068551723

2 Likes

Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Adinije(f): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Phones are US used phones and they are in perfect working condition.

Samsung Galaxy S10................................155k

iPhone 8 Plus 64gb FU.............................145k

Samsung Galaxy S9...................................95k

Samsung galaxy s6.....................................35k

Prices are firm
CAN DELIVER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
Contact me with the number on my signature if you are interested in any of the phones.
Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by Mendy31: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2019
Aythereal:
Who can remove iCloud from Apple Watch? I don’t understand how a brand new Apple Watch will have iCloud angry. HMU if can provide that service

Same problem I had last week with a open box series 3 I bought

Tho I chatted the seller up and she helped me wipe it off trough the iCloud website

What series is yours ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (10776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: asapgerrald(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.