Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do (41404 Views)

How Buhari’s Associates, Relatives Were Defeated In APC Primaries / Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by almarthins(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
RTSC:

No US president can be a Russian houseboy.

Even if dem swear for you to be a slave, the moment you become POTUS, and then see the mighty scale of your nation's wealth, the strength of America's allies and the superiority of America's technology, your head go correct ,one time.

Which military superiority are u talking about?
I dont think u re following up what is happening on world stage now. Na only africa dem dey superior to.

America has as much enemy as allies who are equal in terms technology. America fear russia na d sad truth be that. U think say na Líbia
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by LionTiger(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Karrisleo:
If you know smiley
Wow! This is great!!
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by ishiamu(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
teejona:

God will surely deal with you westerners. You never meant well for us and God will not allow your evils to triumph on Nigeria soil. We've not forgotten your evil machinations in Libya and other countries as well.

Stop quoting me with trash
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by ishiamu(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
GoldHorse:

These f00ls will never look at the cause but be shouting at the effects.
He didn't even talk of why CJN was suspended, whether real or fabricated.
He did not reason why the election was suspended but just that the President is at fault.
If this is how America is run will u guys be here today in this powerful state?!!!!!
It's starting to show "true true" that America might habe hidden agendas about this election.

Michael Jackson said it all "They don't really care about us". The earlier we realised that the better.

Please Nigerians in the US can't you guys also create awareness on the lopsided intervention of the American government? I am sure not all of the citizens will buy into their government act.

Stop bothering my mention with trash that makes no sense
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by GoldHorse(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
ishiamu:

Stop bothering my mention with trash that makes no sense

undecided undecided Ta la won?!
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by kayalla(f): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Karrisleo:
If you know smiley

jesu!

who be this guy?

1 Like

Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by Softhands(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2019
Did Odi kill soldiers or not? [quote authoer=GoldHorse post=75897332]

So why is Obasanjo walking free after Odi and others incidents? [/quote]
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by Softhands(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2019
Did Odi kill soldiers or not?
GoldHorse:

So why is Obasanjo walking free after Odi and others incidents?
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by PinkDick(m): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Karrisleo:
If you know smiley

Wow
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by GoldHorse(m): 6:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Softhands:
Did Odi kill soldiers or not?
Thank you for justifying the massacre.
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by orisa37: 6:57am On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
don't you know they have their own interests?

Your attractions spontaneously and automatically become their Interests.
This is Interaction in Life !!!
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by Softhands(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2019
And I hope you know those soldiers that where killed have families.
GoldHorse:

Thank you for justifying the massacre.
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2019
5thElement:
Mr Smith is a fool. Putting his nose where it doesn't belong. We know Atiku is their preferred candidate because he has promised to open up the national treasury for looters both domestic and foreign as well as sell our common patrimony to them foreigners.

I'd love to see their faces when he loses.

you oyorubas who claim to love zoogeria the most are yet the least represented in the zoo military by percentage of the tribe's total population!!!

get it into your heads that there is nothing common between we, the great easterners, and you ooduans!!! stay for una lane, as you guys did in 2015 when you turncoats voted out a southern gentleman for a fulani terrorist, and let us stay on our own!!!

the interventionist invaders are soon coming to your zoogeria to tear the shiithole to pieces!!!

you oyorubas must collect your payback soonest ice-cold!!!
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Everything will be alright, they should just let us do our thing

ok, the interventionist invaders should just let you zoogerians do your "thing" of blood shedding, government orchestrated violence, arson, vote suppression and the rest of the other atrocities you shiitholeans have come to accept as "normal" in that dysfunctional zoo of yours?!

hahahahahahahahaha!!! una eyes go soon clear!

the interventionists are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces!!!
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by Bonapart(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
easy Bona, just take a deep breath... Everything is going to be alright
it's gonna take more than hope ma'am

1 Like

Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Bonapart:
it's gonna take more than hope ma'am
i agree
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

[s]
you oyorubas who claim to love zoogeria the most are yet the least represented in the zoo military by percentage of the tribe's total population!!!

get it into your heads that there is nothing common between we, the great easterners, and you ooduans!!! stay for una lane, as you guys did in 2015 when you turncoats voted out a southern gentleman for a fulani terrorist, and let us stay on our own!!!

the interventionist invaders are soon coming to your zoogeria to tear the shiithole to pieces!!!

you oyorubas must collect your payback soonest ice-cold!!![/s]

You are rambling.
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2019
Newboss:

We'd rather go into military regime than allow US an inch of authority in this country. Learn from history. US is NOT a friend angry

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! see butterfly wey dey call himself an eagle!

for your information, we biafrans have already given the international interventionist invaders ALL the secrets of zoogeria and have made ourselves available to them as their foot soldiers on the ground after they properly arm us. they can then have ALL the oil in biafra as long as they permanently separate we, the great biafrans, from you shiitholeans!!!

ZOO MUST FALL!!!
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2019
5thElement:

You are rambling.

you oyorubas must collect unfailingly!!!

your treachery must be repaid!!!

no doubt about that cuntt!!!
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

[s]you oyorubas must collect unfailingly!!!

your treachery must be repaid!!!

no doubt about that cuntt!!![/s]

Still rambling.
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by Newboss(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! see butterfly wey dey call himself an eagle!

for your information, we biafrans have already given the international interventionist invaders ALL the secrets of zoogeria and have made ourselves available to them as their foot soldiers on the ground after they properly arm us. they can then have ALL the oil in biafra as long as they permanently separate we, the great biafrans, from you shiitholeans!!!

ZOO MUST FALL!!!

My problem with my Igbo brothers is lack of foresight.

What a shame I share a tribe with such myopic species angry
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by Dino98: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
DrOBD:

Its a big shame for the president to feign ignorance of INEC's decision. INEC cannot make decision without the president, only the gullible ones will believe he didn't know about it. He should also claim responsibility and apologise to Nigerians.

APC thinks and behaves like they are the opposition party.

When I heard them say Buhari woke up like everyother Nigerian that morning to hear the news, I was weak.

Firstly....that is not possible at all.

Secondly...if that was even the case, it goes to show how incompetent this government is. Yes INEC is independent but how would the president not be aware??

APC is a very useless party!!
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by Blackking98(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kingjames:
Rep. Smith also called upon the Trump Administration and the State Department to focus greater attention upon Nigeria.

we know!

but mind you...a deviation from life-saving advice from the hardworking Governor-Malam El rufai makes one blame oneself
You will follow him to the Hague and you'll have no one to blame but yourself
Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by wise0ne: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Back to Daura is a task of national pride

1 Like

Re: Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Newboss:

My problem with my Igbo brothers is lack of foresight.

What a shame I share a tribe with such myopic species angry

mynd44

insulting a tribe at the bolded. that's why I attacked him back in the first place!

justice must be seen to be done here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna / Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.