Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 (53515 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 / Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by WhiteLavender(f): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2019
He didn't reply the mail I sent him 4days ago. Guess I'll have to let this one go. I sent him another one now, just in case. Can't travel all the way to PH because of test, not even interview.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by HerCuteness(f): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=WhiteLavender post=76753568]Dont know why I was sent all the way to Port Harcourt when Ibadan or Lagos will do fine. I live in IB and I can't just get up and travel to PH na. Haha.
Even sent the daramola guy a mail but no response. Any suggestions please?[/quote
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by savio93(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2019
WhiteLavender:
He didn't reply the mail I sent him 4days ago. Guess I'll have to let this one go. I sent him another one now, just in case. Can't travel all the way to PH because of test, not even interview.

Lol, I guess because its a bank sha.

I guess you would travel to Ph if its an oil coy.

We sha understand.
But know that peeps travel from the far north to Lagos just to write KPMG and PwC test.
I know a friend that shuttled between Nassarawa and Lagos three times for KPMG, though was dropped after the second partner interview(wierd sha)

So if you really need that job, three things are involved,
1. Go to your venue and write.
2. Enter Lagos, tell them, i know workforce is flexible.
3. Relax for house and wait for the next application.

Bye
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by WhiteLavender(f): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2019
savio93:

We sha understand.
But know that peeps travel from the far north to Lagos just to write KPMG and PwC test.
I know a friend that shuttled between Nassarawa and Lagos three times for KPMG, though was dropped after the second partner interview(wierd sha)

Bye
I need the job alright but I also work somewhere, can't be taking excuses to travel every now and then. It's not fair. Anyhow sha
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by ShoEazy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
shila8:
Do you have the same time
I got another mail for Wednesday by 9am
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by aynelson(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
savio93:

We sha understand.

Bye

Perfect advice... Go to Lagos, explain physically. There's a 75% Chance they will allow you write the assessment.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Christabelle(f): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jen92:
Who is in Abuja with me
I am writing in Abuja too
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by austyne22ex(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Christabelle:

I am writing in Abuja too
We are here!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Maryeama: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
[ :'quote author=queenDD post=76767913]

Which location please?[/quote]
Lagos
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Maryeama: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lagos
queenDD:

Which location please?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Maryeama: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
You can go to their Lagos centre. After explaining, you'd be allowed to write the test. I've been in the same situation before. Was scheduled for Abuja but I was in Lagos at that time. I went to the Lagos Centre and I was allowed to write after explaining myself. So, you can try.
WhiteLavender:
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by WhiteLavender(f): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Maryeama:
You can go to their Lagos centre. After explaining, you'd be allowed to write the test. I've been in the same situation before. Was scheduled for Abuja but I was in Lagos at that time. I went to the Lagos Centre and I was allowed to write after explaining myself. So, you can try.
Ok. Thanks a lot.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Prakash247(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
leonard002:
I waa sent the invitation mail. What are the chances of securing this offer since I'm above the age stated while registering.

Any ideas
Pls,can I get a CV template that I can use to apply for a bank job.thanks..
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Blissful01: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello house,

I hope their is no any changes to those writing the text at abuja centre in terms of time, date and location?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by eddybrigs: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
mioltai:
Pls I'm also interested... Oluwatosin1194@gmail.com
Plse send to me too am interested
Edwardinho6@gmail.com thanks
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by eugeniadaniels4(f): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Can anyone assist with past questions please?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Jaypher(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by kalushaiyke(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
eddybrigs:

Plse send to me too am interested
Edwardinho6@gmail.com thanks

Please if you've gotten it send to me.

Chidimmakalu7480@gmail.com
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by chikaprincess: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
I got the invite too from workforce. My location is lagos. Pls what are the likely questions one would see. If there is any past question pls send to my mail. princessukachu208@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by chchris(m): 5:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Please for people writing in pH, how can I get to the venue from Airforce junction??
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by chiiii(f): 6:33am On Mar 20, 2019
chchris:
Please for people writing in pH, how can I get to the venue from Airforce junction??

cross over to d other side of the road, and take a cab inside Elekahia road
, tell d driver d name of the place, it's by the left hand side along dat road. N50.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Srey: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Please can someone give a detailed direction on how to get to the Lagos venue from sele junction
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by chchris(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Thank you
chiiii:

cross over to d other side of the road, and take a cab inside Elekahia road
, tell d driver d name of the place, it's by the left hand side along dat road. N50.
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by AlienRobot: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2019
For past questions and answers on Heritage Bank, Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Those writing in pH...please I am trying to locate the place...my exam is by 10...I have searched tirelessly...please help
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Ola260: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2019
Has anyone written in abuja. How was the test
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Nicolerichard: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2019
Please those that have written, how was the test?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Zionp: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Luckyomon:
Those writing in pH...please I am trying to locate the place...my exam is by 10...I have searched tirelessly...please help

Get to airforce benjack. Take a cab to christ embassy
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by austyne22ex(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ola260:
Has anyone written in abuja. How was the test
The test was tough, did my best, It is in God's hands now and I know he never fails...

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by samedi74(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
austyne22ex:

The test was tough, did my best, It is in God's hands now and I know he never fails...
What's the structure of the test? Is it GMAT?
Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Jaypher(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
samedi74:

What's the structure of the test? Is it GMAT?

Yeah, kinda. But you should check out the Workforce sample questions. The exam was tougher though�

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 by Sonship9: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hi peeps, just did mine in Port Harcourt centre. The test was though, to be honest. The practice questions of Workforce Group were elementary compared to the test. Nonetheless, I did my best, hoping for the best.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Intake Batch 68 2012/2013 Let Meet Here. / How Can I Get An NGO Job? / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.