Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) (40522 Views)

NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / Two Nigerians Nabbed With N125m Worth Of Drugs In Philippines / Angry Nigerians Attack Ghana Immigration For Always Harassing Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Folas6:
See below
stop spamming nairaland. i wonder why the Mod have not placed a ban on you yet. The old nairaland you can never find nonsense like this. Bros if you no stop the fraud wey you do i go render your internet I.P useless... Dont ask me how..

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Go to London and see them living like refugees

They will come here and be shouting sai barber

How evil can some people be

You and az94 will definitely sell your birthrights for a plate of àmàlà & ewédú. grin

No be you peoplegrin, I trust una! cool
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Best decision by the Ghanaian government.

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by shegra58: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

and go to Asia and see how Dem pack igbo for jail like sandine and killing Dem on daily basis like chicken grin

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

God punish me

Amen grin
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by incogni2o: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
What does thier country offer, that they are now deporting people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
[s]
KidsNEXTdoor:
With Buhari in power

Somalia and Burundi will be deporting Nigerians...

God punish all those chanting sai barber
[/s]

5%
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
one of d reason i decide not to travel out of nigeria.
even if i want to travel out of nigeria ti live and hustle. not this country that tyere citizen is still strugglong e.g GHANA

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by koyeni(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ghana must go undecided

Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by j1mmy: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mostly IGBO criminals simply described as Nigerians!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by okokobioko1: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
that is what you deserve when u can't fix your own country.
let me say it here that Nigerians officials can never clamp down on illegal immigrants let alone identify them. that IS HOW ROTTEN IT COULD BE HERE in NIGERIA. i respect Ghana for having the know how technology to track them. if it is here na propanganda them go use am do

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by lexyking(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
az94:
I know they must be my Afonjanz Ewedu Eater Brothers

Running Awayf rom their Father Buhari

Thank gawd the 've been caught

Yes they are all Afonjas if it makes you fell better. Please dont forget to take your meds tonight dude,cos I'm sure your people are too busy developing south africa,Malaysia,India,USA, Bhuta and Ghana so they wont be able to check up on you to ensure you take your meds but somebody gotta do it

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by bigfather(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ghana sef don dey deport ?!

This one real SEE FINISH !

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by ollah2: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
It used to be "Ghana must go" , the bag still exist till today and it's still call the same name but it's the reverse, "Nigeria must go". What a shame! How the mighty has fallen!!
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by lexyking(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Is it a must that you comment? Please next time you want to comment start by saying what you know btw have you been to London before? And if yes please kindly tell me where you see them living like refugees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Olukat:
grin Send them back to Nigeria.
Real men are here battling to correct the wrongs of 2015
and they are there adding to our problems.

Una go battle am alone I no follow una committed that error na Yorubas alone go correct am

2 Likes

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Validated: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
This na "Nigeria Must Go"
See where Buhari led Nigeria to? Next level na to reduce Nigeria to Venezuela status@

To vote Buhari agan ... GOD FORBID!!!
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ghana will cool down let Buhari finish Nigeria for 8 years.them will have not the young men but their fathers ,mothers,and sisters to battle with !

Nigeria is such a useless country lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
xhosanostra just30 makydebbie achimofu did u tink did is rite.
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
barstard Ghana fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by gonkin(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nelz77:
If not for yahoo what will Nigerians be doing in Ghana to warrant this level of embarrassment.

Abi. They will now come back to nigeria and become thieves.
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Good. our immigration service here is doing eye service..
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yoruba fraudsters... Destroying Nigeria image

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:
How nice...the same Ghana that was frying Poff-Poff and shinning our shoes back in those days in Lagos, and Nigeria pushed them out with a bag called Ghana must go...

Are u suprised about the results?? For me am not because life is governed by Laws not Luck. The principle of Cause and Effect says that what ever u do, u will get the same result in return...

In conclusion we as Nigerians need to know that everything that is going on now in the country will come back to hunt us today, if not tomorrow...therefore I strongly advice us all to change the way we treat each other so that we can succeed and better our economy.

Success is a deliberate effort u consciously put up to achieve a goal. Failure is not the opposite, but ur stepping stone to success...

***Never Give Up***
#$*Grass2Grace*$#

Una should relax let buhari or whoever he is finish 8 years in powers .una go see the true color of nigeria

Una to live under fulani as a state governor

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Most threads on NL are opened for ignorant and uneducated nitwits to thrive obviously. The law stipulates that migration to another country requires you to have a mode of identification or pass. It doesn't cost much so long as you are determined to move... now some guys flaunt this simple rules and arrive at a foreign country and don't lie low but display their criminal acts and feel insulted when the law catches up with them...
There are Nigerians living and earning decently in the same Ghana and are not harrassed so why stand up for the ones facing deportation cos of lack of proper documentation?
All around the world there are illegal immigrants and every nation treats them as they feel.
If you defend wrong you're equally guilty.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Galaxyowerri(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fuckdamod:
See what Nigerians has been reduced to..
Weldone buhari

Meanwhile see una pastor of a vp
I was angry at how low Nigeria has sunk globally but I swear this picture cracked me up big time. Imagine a so called pastor handling a lady's breast and giving her organism in public shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin angry grin
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by Parabolicflow2(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hmm Na wa ooo. See Wetin ghana Dey do Nigerians

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by nextnear(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
stanliwise:
what nonsense. Nigeria is not respecting her self. I don't blame them
which nonsense is that, did they invited them to go over there, they went there illegally, they have the right to chase them back, and they treat them like that coz they committed a crime, so what's the fuss about, and it's their country not ours so they can whatever they choose to, and if we want to pay them back, we can do the same for their citizens too living illegally here in Nigeria, so no quarrel.
Re: More Nigerians Nabbed As Ghana Immigration Begin Nationwide Crackdown (Photos) by nextnear(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
stanliwise:
its not nonsense. Nigeria is not respecting her self. I don't blame them
what nonsense. Nigeria is not respecting her self. I don't blame them[/quote]which nonsense is that, did they invited them to go over there, they went there illegally, they have the right to chase them back, and they treat them like that coz they committed a crime, so what's the fuss about, and it's their country not ours so they can whatever they choose to, and if we want to pay them back, we can do the same for their citizens too living illegally here in Nigeria, so no quarrel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man With 3 Human Skulls In Ibadan (pic) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Recovers Charms, Fake Currency (pixs) / Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.