Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Video: INEC Told PDP Before Postponing The Election Adams Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: INEC Told PDP Before Postponing The Election Adams Oshiomole (317 Views)

Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections / Edo Election: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: INEC Told PDP Before Postponing The Election Adams Oshiomole by Emmque68(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
APC national chairman. Comrade Adams Oshiomole has accused PDP for colluding with INEC regarding the election.
Speaking on the issues, Mr Adams said

''I can put my hand on the holy Koran that INEC knew they were going to postpone this election and shared this information with the Peoples Democratic Party PDP and advised them not to waste their resources'' Oshiomole said

click this link below to watch the video
https://www.leaksecret.com.ng/2019/02/video-i-can-swear-on-holy-quran-that.html
Re: Video: INEC Told PDP Before Postponing The Election Adams Oshiomole by DuchessLily(f): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lol.. This man sef .. Is PDP the ruling party??. so people I employed love PDP pass u,
u are doomed then
Re: Video: INEC Told PDP Before Postponing The Election Adams Oshiomole by Indigbo: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Video: INEC Told PDP Before Postponing The Election Adams Oshiomole by phelonrays: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
if INEC shares such sensitive information with PDP (of which am still doubting ) then it means you guy's are the main opposition...................

(1) (Reply)

NIP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Atiku / Nigeria Decides: REC Threatens To Cancel Saturday Elections / #nigeriadecides2019 : Voters At Polling Unit In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.