Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) (21762 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / UNIPORT SUG Presidential Aspirant Stabbed To Death By Own Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by incogni2o: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
AllenSpencer:
1million

I will rather use the victim for money rituals than to collect the peanut

No solidarity in any way from your end.

Not fair.
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
The police needs to crackdown on this Sokoto-Zamfars kidnapping syndicate.
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
az94:
One million is too small for her release

While not make it Five million
why and while are different.
By the way, learn to read and comprehend simple passages. That's more important than nairaland likes
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
xynerise:
I don't understand. Sister to Jibril looks male to me

Is this your way of showing sympathy?!

2 Likes

Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
The "weeping" Jibril's sister looks all male with big knuckles, a manly nose and beady male's eyes.
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Afonja007: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
In this world don't laugh people over their predicament I remember when kidnapping started in naija delta from their to south east notherners and afonjas were laughing at the igbos today how far ?In zamfara state some villages don't 've any body living there again cus every one left the village to live in IDP camp kastina the same bornno the same yobe the same sokoto kidnappers all over north ,look who is crying now ,I thought people say abooki don't like money ,t

1 Like

Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
nellybadas:
I still don't get why you would play the Audio tape between you and kidnappers when the victim is still in their custody.
unless it's a scam. I think.
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by xynerise: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

Is this your way of showing sympathy?!

This is my way of relaxing my mind and be free of stress.
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chelsea82:
Zamfara blogger sheds tears as she begs kidnappers to collect N1m and release her younger brother but they insist on N15m

The younger brother of a popular Zamfara blogger, Shafaatu M Bala, was kidnapped on his way from Tsafe to Gusau, Zamfara state. According to reports, the kidnappers are demanding N15 million ransom to release the young man.

As shared by a concerned Facebook user below:

“Jibril M Bala, a Junior brother to Shafaatu M Bala a popular Zamfara lady blogger was kidnapped on Friday on his way from Tsafe to Gusau Zamfara state, and his captors demanded 15 millions for as ransom.

From the audio tape conversation between the kidnappers and the only sister to Jibril Shafaatu she sorrowfully shed tears bagging the captors to collect one million and release the boy but they insist on 15 millions.

Wallahi Shafaatu has no hundred thousand, she’s junior cadre civil servant, she has no way to produce 15 millions. Let’s help them Don Allah

The spate of incessant kidnappings is on the rise in Zamfara State, it is now a daily occurrence in many parts of the state, people are being abducted in broad daylight, bandits are audaciously enforcing taxes on villagers, IDPs are everywhere.

What can we do to help Jibril rescued.
We pray for Allah to reunite Jibril and all people in captivity to their families.”

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/please-collect-1m-zamfara-blogger-cries.html?m=1

She Really Cry Much, Our Government Should do something, Listen To The Audio Conversation HERE as she cries and beg the Kidnappers.

I thot they were under sharia law and that was supposed to keep them safe.
They learnt this dirty shiit from the king and inspiration for paedophiles around the world, Mohammed.
To all you mods on nairaland who banned me, go Fvck and suck your mother's dirty Cvnt, all of you including the ret@rded owner. Bunch of worthless Islamic terrorists sympathisers.
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sai stone baba
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
kobosmart:
broke f*ck so it is 1m you can afford? kuku save it for casket na
learn to read. Idiot
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Slynation(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Too many kidnappers and spies on this thread...
You will Identify them by their comment...

1 Like

Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Onnasucs1:
learn to read. Idiot
yea don't mind her, if she knew how to read she probably won't be a broke f*ck

undecided she come ugly untop
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Your brother will be freed. Isha Allah
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by CheapDataGuy: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Eeeya
I pray for safe release o.
These kidnappers ehn
When they catch dem now
Pull their boxers for police parade people go dey pity them.
Left for me make dem just dey kpoof dem one by one when caught.

Na so one jejely come bash me last week.
Empty road o you bash me come still wait make I come down.
As I dey slow down I reason. Who go bash you from behind come still wait.normally wey Nigerians go Japa. At 1:00am. Ogbeni 50k repair last last na him I go spend. If you see as I take vamoose. Person go come down now dem go catch am ask for money wey my ancestors never make
Smart guy God bless u.

Something similar like that happened to us. One faithful Saturday lik dat, we watched the traffic carefully, in fact we were even discussing about the traffic before we drove past it after it showed green. 500mtrs aways one car just pulled up at us and said we beat traffic, funny enough this people were not even in uniform. Next thing was demand for driving license and said we should follow them to the office, bros there was no confidence in those guys to even show they were police, they weren't even on uniform. Na so we say ok, they entered their car and we entered ours, we march throttle like dis japa, guess what, they didn't make any attempt to chase us. My pesin tht drove the car just went and do another drivers license jeje.
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
CheapDataGuy:

Smart guy God bless u.

Something similar like that happened to us. One faithful Saturday lik dat, we watched the traffic carefully, in fact we were even discussing about the traffic before we drove past it after it showed green. 500mtrs aways one car just pulled up at us and said we beat traffic, funny enough this people were not even in uniform. Next thing was demand for driving license and said we should follow them to the office, bros there was no confidence in those guys to even show they were police, they weren't even on uniform. Na so we say ok, they entered their car and we entered ours, we march throttle like dis japa, guess what, they didn't make any attempt to chase us. My pesin tht drove the car just went and do another drivers license jeje.
they are dangerous nowadays see wetin dem do me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by CheapDataGuy: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
they are dangerous nowadays see wetin dem do me

E better make u go repair ur car dan when dem go milk u dry. Not just milk dry, wat of d beating, ill treatment ungo receive under their captive.

What u did was the best. May God keep on protecting us from all these evil people
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
CheapDataGuy:

E better make u go repair ur car dan when dem go milk u dry. Not just milk dry, wat of d beating, ill treatment ungo receive under their captive.

What u did was the best. May God keep on protecting us from all these evil people
Amen. Spread the word. That's their new tactics
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
ABOKI DN LEARN WORK
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
He will be released soon by God's grace.
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by WavesOfGlory(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Playing audio while victim is still in kidnappers' custody all in the name of blogging original content, perhaps we are now equating life to online traffic.
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Exodus 21 : 16 And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.
Re: Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have said it time and time again if Nigeria misses this opportunity to remove this bigot and half integrity backward thinking man Buhari, it will take us more than 20years to recover.

On the other hand, here is Atiku they claimed could not visit the US yet he went conquered and came back peacefully.
Here is Atiku they are calling thief meanwhile not even EFCC have summoned him for questioning let alone arraign him court.
The same Atiku Tinubu said was the one that could make life meaningful for Nigerians, the same Atiku APC complemented highly for his benevolence and goodwill towards them that they couldn't find a word to describe him especially after he single-handedly funded Buhari campaign in 2015 that they called him a "true asset". It will be very shameful for the same APC party to call the same asset a thief just because he decided move from darkness(APC) to light(PDP) to be able to rescue his country from misrule and the world's poverty capital tag.

IF BUHARI KNEW WHAT INTEGRITY WAS HE WOULDNT ALLOW A CRIME ORIENTED TINUBU TO GET CLOSE TO HIM LET ALONE BE IN THE SAME PARTY, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROTTING IN JAIL BY NOW.

Meanwhile Ganduje of all people is still the same Buhari and APC's choice candidate for Kano Governorship, a thief they publicly and shamefully raised his hand after the viral bribery video involving him, what are we even talking about here??. It is likely that anyone that still claims Buhari has integrity needs to check his IQ level cos if he can fall for this scam he can fall for anything.

From all indications Buhari has little or nothing to offer Nigeria as we have already been told by the wife a while ago when she made the expository statement of two men hijacking his husband's Government. Anyone that is thinking of voting Buhari again is clearly voting in these two men and not Buhari, and may calamity never depart from the life of such a person life from generation to generation, he shall be killed like those innocent farmers and villagers from Benue who have lost their lands and lives in their thousands, also may his children be in however condition Nigeria economy is under this evil administration. Amen!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evans Denies Telling Police He Is A Kidnapper / Two Die Fighting In A Brothel In Edo State / Air Force Officer Declared Missing in Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.