Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ritualist New Way Of Scamming People(airtime Trick) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist New Way Of Scamming People(airtime Trick) (924 Views)

New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) / Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualist New Way Of Scamming People(airtime Trick) by euphratess(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Guys, ritualist has gotten smarter this days. a frnd of mine just calld me nw; explning to me how he got a mesage written with yoruba language which contain card(airtime) worth 3000k from unknwn nmber, say the no. later called him telling him that the card was theirs and pleaded with him not to use the card say they mstknly sent it to the wrong no. ma man say he no use the card considerng the fact say he jst came bk from church. so later the called him to thank him and wanted to pray for him, from prayer they told him that he has done a gud thing for them and will like to open his way make he become rich, "under dis regime?? my man kuku accepted,. they told him to find water and hold in his left hand , he did. they made some incantation and ask him to repeat' .which he did.. they ask him to take like water and use small to wash his head and call them back say they aqe waiting in their temple,. my man say he thught abt that washing head thng and lost interest. he asked peopl nd was told they're ritualist

1 Like

Re: Ritualist New Way Of Scamming People(airtime Trick) by happen2: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
This trick has been around for long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualist New Way Of Scamming People(airtime Trick) by Sweetheart666(f): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Old format,the day they called me if you see the shout I shouted at the Yoruba guy. The idiot was saying he mistakenly sent me card,whereas no message has entered my phone,he called earlier than he was supposed to,I just called him ritualist and thief,the goat was confused and was stammering,told him if he sent card by mistake,why not go to his sent message and resend to the right person. He started speaking Yoruba abusing his ancestors,I abused his generation that day,only him end call,I still called back but the goat was busying the call. After about 20mins the fake airtime came in,I tried loading and my sim was almost blocked.
Re: Ritualist New Way Of Scamming People(airtime Trick) by generationz(f): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
your friend is an idiot and no different from them

so he wouldn't use the airtime because he just returned from church but would say strange incantations to be become rich ?

Who is he fooling with his fake spirituality

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Thief Was Seriously Dealt With After He Was Caught Red-handed During A Robbery / 20-year-old Nigerian Boy Arrested For Killing His Mother In US Hotel Room / COVID19: What Police Did To Stubborn Youths In Delta Shoots One VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.