Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help (13520 Views)

Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel / In Need Of Help With My Tecno K9 Plus, OTG Problem / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Airtel Nigeria has part of their annual Corporate Social Responsibility initiative launched the season 5 of their Airtel Touching Lives. The programme is an opportunity to put smiles on people's faces. You can do your part by nominating any individual or community that you know is in need of assistance.

To nominate anyone or any community of your choice you can send an Sms or place a call this number SMS or call 367 or visit https://airteltouchinglives.com/ for more information.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Corroro: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Cool idea from airtel to touch the lives of those in need but my question is, how exactly do they intend to achieve that? Is it by funds or something?

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by ItrendNaija(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
One of the few CSR from big brands I look forward to. Hope this season is as successful as previous seasons.

5 Likes

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by saxby(f): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is very good, how I wish other brands can follow suit. If you had many organizations doing this the whole place will be better in no time.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by saxby(f): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Corroro:
Cool idea from airtel to touch the lives of those in need but my question is, how exactly do they intend to achieve that? Is it by funds or something?
I don't think it's just about funds, they can also provide materials too to make life better.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by shiftback: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wait I don't understand....we just call and nominate a random person or community that needs help?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Ennyholar: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
shiftback:
Wait I don't understand....we just call and nominate a random person or community that needs help?

I think that's the idea the OP is trying to convey.
discover and nominate anyone or community you feel are in need of assistances.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by koskilala: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Season 5 Why am I just knowing about this? Well it's a welcome idea anytime anyday, any criterias for winning?

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by shiftback: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ennyholar:

I think that's the idea the OP is trying to convey.
discover and nominate anyone or community you feel are in need of assistances.
Someone should discover and nominate me, I need help!!! gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Corroro: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
saxby:

I don't think it's just about funds, they can also provide materials too to make life better.
materials to make life better? What's best to make life better than raw cash?

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by tafat: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Very good innovation from Airtel, but personally I think it should be communities that should be nominated and not just persons, that way a larger percentage of the population will be affected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by tafat: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
I don't think helping someone or a community must be raw cash o, in fact on the contrary its best you even do something than giving raw cash that might be squandered inadequately. Imagine a community with no access to clean drinking water, wouldn't it be more profitable for boreholes to be created than sharing little stipends that won't even be able to buy good drugs when they come down with typhoid? You ma reason am now
Corroro:

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
tafat:
Very good innovation from Airtel, but personally I think it should be communities that should be nominated and not just persons, that way a larger percentage of the population will be affected.

I understand your point of view, but the initiative is meant for both individual and community. So far the aim is to better the live of the people involved.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by thatkindthing: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
It's not a person or a community, I think what needs the most assistance now is Nigeria, all the assistance we need right now is in this 2019 elections

8 Likes

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by thatkindthing: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Corroro:
I'm with you on this bro, Money is what anyone needs the most, it can solve any other issues

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by investigator007: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wow, nice one Airtel. that's why I flex dem on my tecno device. Now the issue will be who to nominate cos I know a lot of folks who really need this assistance, including me too.

Can I nominate myself or must I be nominated by someone else?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Iceman296: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
In this Nigeria where poverty level skyrocketed. Its a welcome development.

Kudos to Airtel for this Initiative.
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Dembali: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
I like it when brands try to give back to the society, after getting millions from us.

Make i send my aunty for village details. grin
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Dandsome: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Is it any random person?

If they would share snake I'll nominate lalasticlala.

However make I just perch de watch
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by saxby(f): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Corroro:
everything is not about cash my friend, if you had followed the link and watched videos of past seasons, you would have seen an instance where school students couldn't type or photocopy due to lack of the equipments, now that aiding them by providing those equipments. It must be raw cash everytime

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Iceman296: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
koskilala:
Season 5 Why am I just knowing about this? Well it's a welcome idea anytime anyday, any criterias for winning?

I think the judges or panelist will be the one to know that.

Op shared their site - https://airteltouchinglives.com/
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by saxby(f): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
tafat:
I don't think helping someone or a community must be raw cash o, in fact on the contrary its best you even do something than giving raw cash that might be squandered inadequately. Imagine a community with no access to clean drinking water, wouldn't it be more profitable for boreholes to be created than sharing little stipends that won't even be able to buy good drugs when they come down with typhoid? You ma reason am now
thank God, see someone who gets the whole point

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by saxby(f): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
thatkindthing:
I'm with you on this bro, Money is what anyone needs the most, it can solve any other issues
sure money is vital but it doesn't solve everything, what happens when you give the person money and he or she doesn't know what to do with it, I think it's best you just nominate someone and leave it to Airtel to know how to assist the person.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Realboygenius(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Why am I just seeing this
Season 5??

cc rocktation

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Behankey(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Realboygenius:
Why am I just seeing this
Season 5??

cc rocktation
now that you've seen it. It's not late. You can still nominate
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by sureinfo: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Airtel Nigeria has part of their annual Corporate Social Responsibility initiative launched the season 5 of their Airtel Touching Lives. The programme is an opportunity to put smiles on people's faces. You can do your part by nominating any individual or community that you know is in need of assistance.

To nominate anyone or any community of your choice you can send an Sms or place a call this number SMS or call 367 or visit https://airteltouchinglives.com/ for more information.

Cc lalasticlala, rocktation , Mynd44
Airtel should keep this up, this is an amazing idea from them. How long will this season 5 last? I think I need to hurry and tell my peeps about this. What are the rules? Are multiple nominations allowed? Please op answer me abeg

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by sureinfo: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Behankey:
now that you've seen it. It's not late. You can still nominate
can I nominate multiple persons at once, or is it just one nomination to one person?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Techm8: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
My street has needed a new transformer for over 20yrs, other street will be having light but not my street. We've protested, lobbied l, done every every still no show. can Airtel help fix it?
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by koskilala: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Iceman296:

I think the judges or panelist will be the one to know that.

Op shared their site - https://airteltouchinglives.com/
cool ,thanks man. Lemme check that site out

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Dembali: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Techm8:
My street has needed a new transformer for over 20yrs, other street will be having light but not my street. We've protested, lobbied l, done every every still no show. can Airtel help fix it?

This will come in place of Community, Whats the name of the community? You can send a message or Call 367.

Remember me if you win o
Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by tafat: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

I understand your point of view, but the initiative is meant for both individual and community. So far the aim is to better the live of the people involved.

Cc lalasticlala
true,but an individual is just one person while a community is several persons so I still advice a community, remember a community can be a school or a locality too

1 Like

Re: Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help by Kogbaski: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Make pesin nominate me naaaaw, I need this assistance ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria / How To Check Your UBA Account Balance On Mobile Phone / The Fingerprint Reader On Your Phone May Not Be As Secure As You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.