Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic (56781 Views)

Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Found Dead In Anambra Gutter With Mouth Gagged, Hands, Legs Tied (Graphic) / 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by HumphreyGspot(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
A man was reportedly found dead in a gruesome style this morning in Aba, Abia state, with his hands and legs tied up.

The yet-to-be identified man who appeared to have been tortured before he was killed – was stripped totally naked by the unknown assailants and had his corpse dumped along the road, according to online reports.

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/naked-man-found-dead-in-aba-with-his.html?m=1

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Yambee: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Man's inhumanity to man.

Weeks ago, i wrote that it is only in Abia State that a kidnapped victim is never released alive.

I was right. Abians, please and please, stop these killings. Stop killing your brothers and learn to love each other.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by DuchessLily(f): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kidnapped, tortured and killed.
Too much evil in Nigeria! God help us

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Nbote(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dis looks like what a dancing python did

5 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by OneCorner: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afonjas have invaded the east

11 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by jamaicabakare(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
OneCorner:

I won't insult you but I pray you receive sense.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by daddytime(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Evil permeates every corner of the land...

Heal our lands oh God and forgive us our many transgressions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by IjebuWarrior: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
angry
Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Igbos have a lot in common with the Fulani herdsmen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by MyGeneration(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
This death looks like something carried out by the Nigerian army. Look at the manner his hands were tied, the army is known for that style of tieing people

6 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by dalass(f): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Election tinz
Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Kingluqman(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Another spanner lost..
Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by EdidemOluomo: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
OneCorner:

Im sure you are a buharists.. Tribalistic stupid mumu

5 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Akuruoulo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
God where are you
Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Sannisege: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Violence and PDP strongholds are like bread and butter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by omooba969(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Deal gone wrong.
Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Smile4daddy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sound good to hear.

Minus one IPOB zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Houseofglam7(f): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
OMG
May his soul Rest In peace

1 Like

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Timisamd(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
OneCorner:
it not physical bro, all this things that you're displaying shows that it not physical.....
!!!! To open up with you !!!! ,youuuu needeliverance

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by 2wenty9ineteen: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
R. I. P to him

But some people get mind ooo
Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Olajah81: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Marvelous7890:
See below

Scammer
Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Tarivanessa(f): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
That bounding style is known to be used by the Army.

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Can God forgive us in this Country called Nigeria?
This country I find myself Infact I don't know why God didn't made an America.
Re: Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic by Orpe7(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Drug deal gone wrong
Ipob miscreants see una handy work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rumuokpareli, Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.