Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd (2349 Views)

This Is A Rough Test To Know If U R Suffering From OCD / Psychopath Awareness...dont Fall Prey / Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. (2) (3) (4)

Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by sharkins(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hello, I'm ConfusedBoy16,
For the past month or so I've thought I'm a psychopath. Frist of, I must say, I have OCD and anxiety and before worrying about being a psycopath I worried about having schizophrenia and being a pedophile. The reasons I think I'm a psychopath is because I have so many of the traits:

- I've hurt our animals; I squeeze our cats. It seems to release anger, but then it comes back again.
- I've kicked our dog, same as above.
- I've stolen - without feeling TRUE remorse. I don't know why, either.
- I find it hard feeling emoiton, and feeling sorry for people. For example, my friend said she went to the hospital as she has an inflimation, and I found it hard to sypathize with her.
- I've missed many days of school, simply because I 'can't be bothered'.
- I have a few fetishes; BDSM and foot.

I must add, this all started around two years ago. We've had a few deaths and quite some dramatic traumas. My mum's a 'semi' alcoholic and as I said, we've had some 'problems'. I sometimes cry when thinking about being a psyco, I really don't want to be one - I'm 16, BTW - I thought it was important to say that. Am I normal? Am I going to be a serial killer, hurting people? I really don'r understand. And I don't know whether I'm pretending to worry about it. It's like I'm lying to myself. I'm saying "I need to change", but am I just saying this? Do I really want to?

Also, I'm sure I get pleasure from hurting children and animals. I pinched my little cousin before, and it's like I enjoyed it - however I have only done t his once, I'm worried I'll do it again!

Please, could someone at least try and help me. It would be very much apppreciated.

Thank you,
Nathan - ConfusedBoy16.
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by googles: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

if wat you are saying is actually true. . . you really have issues mehn

OC disorder is sommin serious. . . you shouldnt be seeking help from NL at least not from this section of the forum

Since you can admit your disorders i think your situation is still controllable

why not register at the nearest mental health center
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by mamagee3(f): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
I don't know about being a psychopath. . .I think you're just creepy.
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by Outstrip(f): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2010
You are not weird or creepy. SOme "adults" simply surprise me sometimes. I feel ou do need to talk to someone. How about your school counsellor if you are in high school. An alchoholic parent can lead to very traumatic experiences for kids your age. I don't want you to read this and go back to doing the same thing. Go talk to you counsellor at school. Schools usually have a pyschologist around too. There is nothing like a semi alchoholic. Your mom is an alchoholic and it seems to be having as effect on you. Please talk to someone. Goodluck and update us. I hope to hear good news soon
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by ikamefa(f): 3:49am On Aug 26, 2010
" grin "

i don laff tumble!!

so na for inside hia dem go psyco-analyse you abi? grin

na inside celebrity board dem go fit diagnose sey true! true ! you be hannibal lecter re -incarnated? " grin "

instead of hurting your poor animals why not direct the anger at your own body? shior!

you are just a young lad/laddie with humongous hormones pulsating through you!thats why you are acting out!

am sure a constant dose of 2 headed -koboko trashing on the regular, will solve your supposed serial killer aspiration " grin"

abeg waka go siddon jare

attention seeker oshi!
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by tjskii(f): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
abeeggyy make i hear word, psychopath ko psychopath nii,u been reading too many serial killer novels,and now u want to re-enact the story line on NL,very not original
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by favouredjb(f): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2010
Egba/koboko la ma fi na were lara omode
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
I think you're a psychopath.
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by Nellyon(f): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2010
too much Dean Koontz, Ann Rule can do this to you. you are not alone though, i have a friend who is convinced she is dead. so stay off the big books stick to cartoons you immaginative lil boy.

( i know he made that up)
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by favouredjb(f): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ur frnd's convinced she"s dead?pls I need more info on that,lol!your friend is PSYCHO
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by Nellyon(f): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
lol! she just thinks she is dead.told her family she is dead. i asked her if dead people bleed, she said no. so i asked,
'if i make you bleed will you believe you are alive?
'I guess' she answered
i pricked her with a pin and she bled (obviously)
'well i'll be d a m n e d' she said full of amazement. 'dead people do bleed'.
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by favouredjb(f): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2010
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by googles: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2010
Nellyon:

lol! she just thinks she is dead.told her family she is dead. i asked her if dead people bleed, she said no. so i asked,
'if i make you bleed will you believe you are alive?
'I guess' she answered
i pricked her with a pin and she bled (obviously)
'well i'll be d a m n e d' she said full of amazement. 'dead people do bleed'.

dis has got to be a joke mehn . . .i cant stop laffing
Re: Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
ooookay....looking for a thread and clearly found the wrong one. undecided

lol wtf?! grin

Badagry Coconutoil For Sale / New Six Seater Tricycles (keke Napep) That Run On Gas And Petrol With AC For A M / Biography Of Peter Obi| Meet Pdp's 2019 Vice Presidential Candidate