Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Handheld Sewing Machine For Sale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handheld Sewing Machine For Sale (279 Views)

Am dying inside I need a sewing machine please empower me / What Can I Do For You To Help Me Get A Sewing Machine? / D*ck Is A Machine For Washing Vagina, It Will Smell If You Don't Have Sex - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Handheld Sewing Machine For Sale by reformedCute: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
I once had a date to attend. I'm a lazy nigga that doesn't like washing, bae was waiting for me already... but my village people had other plans. The shirt I was suppose to wear got loosed while I was struggling to put it on. It wasn't cool at all, as bae was Waiting for me. Long story short I had to wait for close to 1hr for a tailor to come fix it. Funny enough the guy took 1h to fix a loosed shirt.

Little did I know of this lifesaving handheld sewing machine

It Amends your clothes with ease from the comfort of home without stress.
It is easy to use
It is portable
It is manual
It gives fast and clean stitches
Can be used to slimfit your dresses
Tested and trusted
Retail Price : 2000
Available in WHOLESALES TOO...
Why not get one for

Re: Handheld Sewing Machine For Sale by crunchyg: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
How can I get one?

(1) (Reply)

Insecurities In RELATIONSHIP / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Beautiful Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer / First To Do This Is The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.