Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey (71789 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Yomzzyblog: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Super eagles captain and Middlesbrough' midfielder, Mikel Obi shared these adorable photos of his 'biggest supporters', his twin daughters, Ava and Mia as they rock his new club's jersey with his name on it.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/my-biggest-supporters-mikel-obis-twin-daughters.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Yomzzyblog: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wow! They are growing really fast smiley

Visit here for more photos >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/my-biggest-supporters-mikel-obis-twin-daughters.html

32 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by braimeddy: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
I love set of twins

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by BoboKush(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wowowowowowowow

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by youngestgrad(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
His performances in defensive midfield position in middlesbrough have been top notch......... I dare say even world-class. Pretty kids by the way

37 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by BOOMnaija(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Awwwww...

Lovely bunnies...

Like for Mia(the one with 2 buns hair), share for Ava(the one with ponytail)

175 Likes 175 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Dshocker(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Women from Russia and the likes of China all have very flat ass,meaning Mikel's daughters will grow and have a bottomless bumbum butt......And nothing attracts me more than a fat ass grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Liliyann(f): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
As long as we are concerned, Mikel Obi is still single!!
An Igbo man that can not marry from his tribe is a weakling!!
Mikel come back home and choose correct Igbo girl as wife and stop wasting time!!
You need a proper ORIAKU to spend your money with!!

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by DearDealz: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Cute kids

By the way..

These super cute indoor slippers are up for grabs!!

Need them, love them, Want some??

Guys get for your woman too, she will love you the more.

Wholesales buyers will get massive discounts!

click on the link below to chat me up on whatsapp immediately! https:///2348079230930

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Sulaimon83: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Good of you

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
I love this Mehn. THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD MAKETH RICH AND ADDETH NO SORROW. CHILDREN ARE AN HERITAGE OF THE LORD!

I LOVE THIS!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Dacronym(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
youngestgrad:
His performances in defensive midfield position in middlesbrough have been top notch......... I dare say even world-class. Pretty kids by the way
Wow. That's nice

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Evalove77(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Pretty kids

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by DangotePikin: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
paedophile
Dshocker:
Women from Russia and the likes of China all have very flat ass,meaning Mikel's daughters will grow and have a bottomless bumbum butt

17 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by BOOMnaija(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dshocker:
Women from Russia and the likes of China all have very flat ass,meaning Mikel's daughters will grow and have a bottomless bumbum butt

28 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Dshocker(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
DangotePikin:
paedophile

Idiot i said "will grow".... meaning when they get older
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Pavore9: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dshocker:
Women from Russia and the likes of China all have very flat ass,meaning Mikel's daughters will grow and have a bottomless bumbum butt......And nothing attracts me more than a fat ass grin

Be bothered with what your own children will look like!

22 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by neyur: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Awwwww...

Lovely bunnies...

Like for Mia(the one with 2 buns hair), share for Ava(the one with ponytail)

nobody cares to like bcs ur stupidity is contagious

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Kingluqman(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Make God gimme twin and money too.. see as dem fine.
Remember set some twin dey street also.. buh money is good grin

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Elmojiid(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
mikel my future father inlaw

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Can't-wait4these-girls2grow-older.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
[s]
Liliyann:
Mikel come back home and choose correct Igbo girl as wife and stop wasting time!!
[/s]

Are you an illiterate?

Please sometimes it's best to shut up than speak like a stupid person

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by BiafraIsFree: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
You can't see beautiful things as this in Nigeria the zoo.

Does Nigeria's sport sector still working? Because only in Nigeria that all the stadiums are being turned to political campaigns ground.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Can't-wait4these-girls2grow-older.
cheesy
who's-with-me?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Gandollaar(f): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Liliyann:
Lilian, sense wee not kee you
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Ukfootballplus(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Beautiful daughters.

Middlesbrough dey try sha since Mikel arrival

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Gandollaar(f): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
neyur:

nobody cares to like bcs ur stupidity is contagious
Why are you in sifia pain? angry

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Beautiful Ejima.. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Liliyann:
Did those "ORIAKU" help him make his money?. Or they bought his first pair of boots for him?.
Why are Nigerians (females especially) like this?. Always wanting to reap where they did not sow..and doing it with so much impunity.
Nawa o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey by Cherrybae(f): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Beautiful kids. These are the real Umu chineke not those ones in the poto poto Republic.

I mean the fake jews

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Honduras: Rio 2016 Olympics 3rd Place (3 - 2) On 20th August 2016 / Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report / Real Madrid Players Gifted New Electric BMW Cars Worth ₦‎140m Each (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.