Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat (8147 Views)

Why Force Someone Into Sex? My Heart Is Bleeding (pictures) / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by bilms(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
The Heart is not foolish
By Abdulrazaq Hamzat

The heart is said to be called Qalb in Arabic language because it changes so quickly and frequently. Qalb (heart) is derived from the word Taqallub, which means alteration, variation, ups and downs.

By this, it can be understood that heart desires are not always static. Actually, it can never be static. The heart can love today and hate tomorrow. It can be happy now and sad the next moment. It may be optimistic some days and dejected in others. That is the nature of the heart. It keeps varying.

However, the heart is not foolish; it doesn’t just alternate or go up and down for no reason. Something has to trigger it to act the way it does. It could be something seen, heard, felt or thought.

The heart doesn’t just love; something must propel it to love. It also doesn’t just hate, something has to instigate it to hate. To keep a lovely relationship lovely, you must keep supplying the heart with the lovely content that makes it feel lovely.

Anything to the contrary will equally produce a contrary outcome. The love heart feels today, no matter how strong, will vanish, should it be starved of those content that keeps it alive.

The heart is like a plant, you must water it. Love is a product from that plant. The heart is like the stomach. It might have been fed yesterday, but any attempt to deprive it of food content today will result into revolt. Yesterday’s food cannot quench today’s hunger and yesterday’s water cannot satisfy today’s tastiness.

Here is the secret of the heart.

Something said or not said could make the heart love and hate within seconds. Something seen or not seen could make the heart sad or happy. The heart could love today with so much passion, it could hate tomorrow with so much determination. When the heart loves, it could do and undo for the sake of love. When it hates, it could also go extra miles to injure. That is the ways of the heart.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by osemoses1234(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bb
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Thegirlnextdoor: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
R

1 Like

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by snowland(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Not foolish
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Richdad50(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
An Arab man telling you about love can be likened to Evans the Kidnapper preaching a sermon on hardwork. No people on earth are hardened and loveless like an Arab. I would take this message of Taqallub and Qalb with a pinch of pinch of salt

#Richdad

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by AllenSpencer: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Very educative!

My heart was in a joyous mood this afternoon on my way to go have Okro soup, Only to get there and was told Okro soup has finished. In half of a micro second, my heart went bitter and and felt like collapsing the restaurant

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by jrusky(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
And.......
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by lenghtinny(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
The function of the heart is for circulation of blood according to biology...

That sounds more logical than what I just read
angry

2 Likes

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Thobiy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
lenghtinny:

angry
My Guy You Don Get Heartbreak Before Ni

1 Like

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Zeinymira(f): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is beautiful. cheesy
May Allah safeguard us from a diseased heart and may HE comfort our broken hearts.
Ameen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by CodeTemplar: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
funny people. I guess that's why they preach peace one minute and jihad the next.

3 Likes

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by rxmusa(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Masha Allah
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by 360degreess(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Very educative,I will definitely save this page.

2 Likes

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by 360degreess(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Richdad50:
An Arab man telling you about love can be likened to Evans the Kidnapper preaching a sermon on hardwork. No people on earth are hardened and loveless like an Arab. I would take this message of Taqallub and Qalb with a pinch of pinch of salt

#Richdad
...Keep quiet.. You just made a senseless comment.just try and ”big up".this is 2019.

6 Likes

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
APC the satanic party will surely get it hot from Nigerians, let zombies keep quoting each other back and forth till ejaculation, it won't change the mind of the masses. Buhari is a goner.
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Rheadwan: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
bilms:
The Heart is not foolish
By Abdulrazaq Hamzat

The heart is said to be called Qalb in Arabic language because it changes so quickly and frequently. Qalb (heart) is derived from the word Taqallub, which means alteration, variation, ups and downs.

By this, it can be understood that heart desires are not always static. Actually, it can never be static. The heart can love today and hate tomorrow. It can be happy now and sad the next moment. It may be optimistic some days and dejected in others. That is the nature of the heart. It keeps varying.

However, the heart is not foolish; it doesn’t just alternate or go up and down for no reason. Something has to trigger it to act the way it does. It could be something seen, heard, felt or thought.

The heart doesn’t just love; something must propel it to love. It also doesn’t just hate, something has to instigate it to hate. To keep a lovely relationship lovely, you must keep supplying the heart with the lovely content that makes it feel lovely.

Anything to the contrary will equally produce a contrary outcome. The love heart feels today, no matter how strong, will vanish, should it be starved of those content that keeps it alive.

The heart is like a plant, you must water it. Love is a product from that plant. The heart is like the stomach. It might have been fed yesterday, but any attempt to deprive it of food content today will result into revolt. Yesterday’s food cannot quench today’s hunger and yesterday’s water cannot satisfy today’s tastiness.

Here is the secret of the heart.

Something said or not said could make the heart love and hate within seconds. Something seen or not seen could make the heart sad or happy. The heart could love today with so much passion, it could hate tomorrow with so much determination. When the heart loves, it could do and undo for the sake of love. When it hates, it could also go extra miles to injure. That is the ways of the heart.
I keep reading it over and over, lovely writeup

3 Likes

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by seguntijan(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

Deluded fellow, children of hate. Arab man are killing you people and you people are flying to Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait for better life. Ode omo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by jesmond3945: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
have you had any experience with them?

2 Likes

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by pounds627: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
i urge guys to be on top there game n b detached to outcome of events wit dis u can be ahead of ur life n be ontop of ur emotions. meanwhile notin can make u emotional witout ur consent.
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Truefaith: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Since the Fall of man, the best Person who can say anything reliable on the heart, since He is the One that sees man’s heart very clearly, is God.

And what He says about it are not flattering:

“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings”. Jeremiah 17:1-10

“And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.” Genesis 6:5-6

“For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
These are the things which defile a man.” Matthew 15:19-20

No smart person will dare face God with an unreconstructed heart.

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-must-i-do-to-be-saved/
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by MrOlai: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
lenghtinny:

angry

The "heart" the OP is talking about here is mind/soul not the biological heart.

2 Likes

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by IamNotWariz: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Zeinymira:
May Allah safeguard us from a diseased heart and may HE comfort our broken hearts.
Ameen
amin sister. So what's the way forward
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Zeinymira(f): 5:35am On Feb 21, 2019
IamNotWariz:
amin sister. So what's the way forward
Way forward to?

1 Like

Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by Maths125(m): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Zeinymira:
Ameen

Sis. S. Zainab, long time
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by IamNotWariz: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Zeinymira:

Way forward to?
make a heart out of wisdom
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by bilms(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2019
shocked
Re: The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat by bilms(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / Nigeria Gay Men Nearly Killed By Angry Youth After Catching Them Having Sex / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.