Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians (62505 Views)

Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. / I Just Found A Stray Dog At My Gate / Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Breakingfamous: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
A dog has shocked Nigerians after it was able to unlock a protector and got out.

The dog removed the hook of the protector and went to carefully place it somewhere safe as it also understands the importance of looking after things.

They left the place they were locked up after unlocking it.

Watch the Video below and see how shocked Nigerians reacted to it.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/dog-unlocks-gate-gets-out-nigerians.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Breakingfamous: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Breakingfamous: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
More reactions...

Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by delugajackson: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Very intelligent dog. Unlike my good-for-nothing Ekuke that only knows how to impregnate female dogs in the area.

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by 2wenty9ineteen: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
This one is not a dog ooo
This is what we call THIEF in a DOG shadow

5 Likes

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Learner

Who needs gate with iya basira's dog tantolorun aka tanto aka badoo.
The dog go just mysteriously appear for the other side
Dog wey dey shaku shaku
As in the dog dey zanku.
Dog wey dey twerk

I hail you boss tanto

If care is not taken the dog fit get nairaland account sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Baddiezz(f): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
ebuj any:
Brilliant... The dogs get sense pass zombies grin

5 Likes

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by ebujany(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Brilliant... The dogs get sense pass zombies grin

19 Likes

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Floryangel8: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is awon village people pretending to be a dog. Try and see the dog at night

1 Like

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by ValCon888: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2019
I used to be this dog back in secondary school. Sneaking out of the school gate with my babe to go clubbing.

13 Likes

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by LisaAnne(f): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2019
I dislike dogs
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2019
This one is not an ordinary dog ooo grin na the owner ancestor

5 Likes

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Amberon11: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2019
My dog does same
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by freemanbubble: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by AhlexOfficial(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2019
That Dog belongs to SOWORE

#Yes_we_can

1 Like

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by goslowgoslow(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2019
May be the Dog's name is Dino.

1 Like

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Finest6: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2019
Wise dog
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Dandsome: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2019
Chai. This is the type of dog that if motor jamb for road, e dey turn to human being grin
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by rapcy(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2019
Na so my popsi go teach Lucky (local dog) how to open door, we gatz begin lock the door with key because of Lucky grin

5 Likes

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Jh0wsef(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2019
These dogs are smarter than Buhari

17 Likes

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2019
This kinda dog go put person for wahala
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by FManager(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2019
2wenty9ineteen:
This one is not a dog ooo
This is what we call THIEF in a DOG shadow

We know your stupid naturally, but don't need to display it online
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by mercywhite(f): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Trained dogs can do that.
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by phransix2: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Learner

Who needs gate with iya basira's dog tantolorun aka tanto aka badoo.
The dog go just mysteriously appear for the other side
Dog wey dey shaku shaku
As in the dog dey zanku.
Dog wey dey twerk

I hail you boss tanto

If care is not taken the dog fit get nairaland account sef

Dry...

5 Likes

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Texman21: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2019
goslowgoslow:
May be the Dog's name is Dino.
why are you this savage
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by anambraamaka: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2019
My dog can do more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2019
delugajackson:
Very intelligent dog. Unlike my good-for-nothing Ekuke that only knows how to impregnate female dogs in the area.
Your dog is only obeying the rule of multiplication

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.