Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians (62499 Views)

Okay I Killed This In Front Of My Gate This Morning. / I Just Found A Stray Dog At My Gate / Dog Gets Stuck While Attempting To Jump Over A Gate. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
Reminds me of the movie "Homewards bound".
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by logon599: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
What?

And to think I sometimes stay alone in my friend's compound with his 3 menacing alsatian dogs all in the confidence that they're in a cage. Korede! sell those dogs or I stop coming bro

Ejiro ihe eji agba nanti agba nanya

Do you need affordable and professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile for more samples. Thanks

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Purej: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2019
APC supporters are locked down like this dog and they can't set themselves free by logical thinking,

if a dog can set itself free from lockdown , it means A DOG IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN BUHARI SUPPORTERS grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by goslowgoslow(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2019
Texman21:
why are you this savage
grin grin
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
I dislike dogs

Dogs are cute,friendly and lovely. You must have got your reasons thou

2 Likes

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Texman21: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2019
goslowgoslow:
grin grin
check this one

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by yemi15(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2019
delugajackson:
Very intelligent dog. Unlike my good-for-nothing Ekuke that only knows how to impregnate female dogs in the area.

He is sowing his wild oats na as the player wey hin be, wetin be your own? Let the dog chop the life of hin head na, na the bad, rough and irresponsible boy dog of the respect and the ladies dogs like him na.

1 Like

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Topmaike007(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2019
delugajackson:
Very intelligent dog. Unlike my good-for-nothing Ekuke that only knows how to impregnate female dogs in the area.
grin the dog resemble you na cheesy
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by yemi15(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Jh0wsef:
These dogs are smarter than Buhari
And they can read too.
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Hoodbilonia: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
U think day dog no geh sense
Dem dey hear pidgin
Enhlish
All ypur secrets
Dem don discuss say men
Make hik check if padlock dey enu gate
As d dog confirm say men owner loose guard
Na to bolt out
Dem wan gather go drink beer
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by yemi15(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Purej:
APC supporters are locked down like this dog and they can't set themselves free by logical thinking,

if a dog can set itself free from lockdown , it means A DOG IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN BUHARI SUPPORTERS grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi, they have decided they want to be slaves by force lol sigh SMH.
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Reminder: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
They might have plans to snatch ballot boxes and hence should pay with their lives for unlocking selves out.
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Ademoore07(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
ValCon888:
I used to be this dog back in secondary school. Sneaking out of the school gate with my babe to go clubbing.
You, the dog and your babe are mad
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Yungflex(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dog sef wan buy Benz����
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Chukwurah003: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
ebujany:
Brilliant... The dogs get sense pass zombies grin

Thief like you.
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Lordpeckxy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ahbegi, nah today we dey hear this 1.
When snake dey swallow 36million, Rat dey steal budget and dey do miss-world nah common gate wey dog open, nah pple dey shout, we don see things so things like this no de freak us.!!!
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
delugajackson:

Did u train ur Ekuke?
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by kmaster007: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A dog has shocked Nigerians after it was able to unlock a protector and got out.

The dog removed the hook of the protector and went to carefully place it somewhere safe as it also understands the importance of looking after things.

They left the place they were locked up after unlocking it.

Watch the Video below and see how shocked Nigerians reacted to it.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/dog-unlocks-gate-gets-out-nigerians.html?m=1

old story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by ojhn: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Very serious
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by ojhn: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Thief like you.

Correct
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Malawian(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Who is smarter?

Like for dogs,

Share for Buhari Supporters.

1 Like

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Derea(f): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
I love dogs. Their intelligence level is out of this world

1 Like

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Picienza: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
My Alsatian dogs used to do this on a regular basis way back. We had to device other means of additional locks to keep them in.
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
There was this dog my dad had then if u dey prepare im food and d dog hear it will go towards d front door and stand on d door and start fiddling wit d door handlecheesy.
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by AnanseK(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Smarter that PDP voters

Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Etinosa1234: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
someone said d dog is smarter than our president
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
phransix2:

Dry...
Who cares.....person
Re: Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians by Ayobami7(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.