Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ofada Rice For Sale - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ofada Rice For Sale (937 Views)

I Prepared Jollof Rice For New Year / Change Your Taste This Christmas With Ofada Rice / "I Have Been Eating Plastic Rice For 2 Months; Be Careful" - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ofada Rice For Sale by GreaterGraceGG(f): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rice is a major staple food in Nigeria and it is eaten almost every day in every household. Often, you hear people say I can eat rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. It’s safe to say we are rice lovers. Polished rice is the most common; it has gone through many processes and as a result loses most of its nutritional value.

The reason many people prefer the polished rice (white rice) to the locally-made unpolished rice (Ofada) rice in Nigeria is the stress one has to go through in picking the latter before cooking it, compared to the polished rice which is very clean and ready for boiling and also can be cooked in less than 20 minutes compared to the unpolished rice.
Ofada rice has so many health benefits in comparison to the polished white rice, and so many people are unaware of its benefits. Ofada rice however, contains higher amounts of vitamins and minerals, the cellulose of Ofada rice not only increases the fibre content but also contains a variety of colour pigments that is beneficial for health.

Ofada rice is so nutritious that it can be categorized under wild rice because of its high fiber content; it keeps your digestion smooth and helps lower cholesterol. Ofada rice is a good source of essential minerals such as phosphorus, zinc and folate, which give you energy and nurture your bones. Vitamins A, C and E are essential for overall health and immunity.
As mentioned above, it boasts of an impressive amount of dietary fiber. Asides from optimizing your cholesterol balance, fiber also bulks up your stool and eases your digestive process. By facilitating peristalsis, dietary fiber can help you eliminate constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, cramping, and excess flatulence, as well as more serious gastrointestinal concerns, such as colorectal cancer, gastric ulcers, and haemorrhoids.

It is a low-calorie and gluten-free food, Ofada rice can help those who are attempting to lose weight and prevent obesity. Unlike white rice, which can bulk up your diet and actually lead to gain weight, Ofada rice has a different effect, by preventing overeating due to high fiber and nutrient content, without supplying a high level of empty calories.

we sell quality and destoned ofada rice
Contact us for any package, PM's are welcome, Mentions are welcome
We sell in large and small quantities
Always at your service
Re: Ofada Rice For Sale by kmaster007: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
hw do u sell and ur location
Re: Ofada Rice For Sale by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
kmaster007:
hw do u sell and ur location
Location is Lagos, destoned 8kg is 5000
Re: Ofada Rice For Sale by Treepower2000: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

Location is Lagos, destoned 8kg is 5000
So fifty kg is 31k plus and you want people to buy from you.
That explains your length write up.
It is only in Nigeria that local products cost more than imported ones.
Re: Ofada Rice For Sale by GreaterGraceGG(f): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=Treepower2000 post=75904402]
So fifty kg is 31k plus and you want people to buy from you.
That explains your length write up.
It is only in Nigeria that local products cost more than imported ones.[/quot
The price is not per one kg. Good things are not for everyone, please shift
Re: Ofada Rice For Sale by talltosyne: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please chat me sis, training is about to start. Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Hollandia Evap Milk Inspires Consumers In New Communication Campaign / The Eggs I Bought For N150 / What Is The English Name For Ikete (kété)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.