Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Den Of Delilah - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Den Of Delilah (67446 Views)

Delilah (Episode 1) / Every Woman Is A Jezebel ... Or Delilah ... Or Both (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 3:53am On Mar 13, 2019
She smiled briefly. 'I like your eagerness. Well, it's good. I can see that there'll be a lot of mutual understanding and cooperation ahead. That's good. As for your first client, I'm the one.'

I looked at her sharply. 'You?'

She nodded. 'Yes, me. I will have to sample your taste and know exactly how good you're. It's after that I can properly evaluate and recommend you.'
It wasn't funny, but I felt like laughing. This whole thing would be interesting, wouldn't it?

I breathed in deeply.

'You'll be my guest till tomorrow morning. You keep me company and you'll amuse me. Tomorrow morning, you'll get your pay. As early as you want, you can leave.'

I nodded. This was one job that should be worthwhile. Even as Biola Amigos sat opposite, my mind was filled with vivid imaginations. I
imagined what would be the shape of those breasts when she removed her top and the bra. I imagined many other lurid things. I grinned to myself.

'I can be here till five-thirty a.m,' I said. 'Then, I'll have to go home and prepare for office. So, how much is in it for me?'

'Smart guy,' Ms. Amigos replied. 'Everything depends on how good you are, but the least money you can get is one hundred dollars.' I mentally calculated that in naira and nodded.

'Deal,' I said.

She smiled again and stood up. 'Let me go to the kitchen and see how far Salamat has gone with preparing dinner.'

I sighed again. 'Okay, madam.'

She moved out of the living-room and I watched her backside. Her bum was moderate, just like her boobs seemed to be. My salacious imaginations were back.

I poured more wine inside my cup and sat back relaxingly. I might as well enjoy every moment I was there. I looked at the young lady in the picture - her daughter. Tara couldn't be more than twenty-two, and she looked pretty too. I wasn't surprised Ms. Amigos said she had no use for marriage. A woman that acted the way she did would not fancy marital life.

Not me. Though I was thirty-five and I still frolicked around, I had the desire to settle down with a wife very soon. I hoped by then, I would stop fancying any lady in skirt. I hoped by then, my heart would be cured of the lusts it harbored.

About five minutes later, Ms. Amigos was back.

'The dinner will soon be ready,' she said.

'Thanks.'

She looked at me and smiled. 'So tell me, what do you do in your past-times?'

I smiled too. 'I love to surf the internet, I love to read and I love to chat with people.'

'Good. How old are you?'

I told her and she nodded.

'So, what do you do to while away time?' I asked in turn.

'I listen to music and dance. Any good music is okay. I'm very much young at heart.’

'It's good to hear that,' I said.

Salamat came to the living-room. 'Food don ready, ma,' she informed.

'Set the dining-table.' Ms. Amigos turned to me. 'Let's go to the dining-table.'

I grinned, stood up and followed her.

It was fried rice, fried chicken and fried plantain that were set in different slabs. The meal was sumptuous. I supposed I had to feed very well for the task ahead.

'I've not seen Tara since I came,' I observed.

She smiled. 'That's because she's far away in Canada.'

I wasn't surprised. Canada was the choice destination for many Nigerians.

She poured some portion for herself while I did the same too. Only that mine was a very generous portion. We ate the meal in silence. I must say Salamat was a good cook. Ms. Amigos seemed to be very good in selecting. I decided that I would prove to be very good too.

After the meal, we returned to the living-room. She switched on the television and watched the news. My telephone rang and it was Helen on the line.

'Hello,' she said. 'How did it go? Were you able to get the client?'

I grinned to myself. 'No problem, Helen. Everything went well.'

'Good.' She became excited. 'So, how much is the client investing?'

'Don't worry. Tomorrow morning, I'll tell you the details.'

'Are you at home, now?'

My mind raced. That seemingly simple question had a lot of meaning. 'I'm not. I may not get home on time tonight.'

'Oh, you're with friends?'

'Something like that.'

She gave up. 'Okay, till tomorrow morning, then.'

I sighed. 'Alright. Goodnight.'

The line was disconnected.

'Is that your girlfriend?' Ms. Amigos asked.

GET THE FULL STORY: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_den_of_delilah/26154

1 Like

Re: The Den Of Delilah by aprilwise(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na weting dey sweet man dey kill man. I hope everything will end well.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by olmyde(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Getting more interesting cool
Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 5:36am On Mar 14, 2019
The line was disconnected.

'Is that your girlfriend?' Ms. Amigos asked.

'No. She's my Assistant in the office.'

She nodded as if the answer I gave her was the one she expected.

We remained in the living-room until few minutes past nine.

'Alright, let's go to the bedroom.' She stood up and used the remote control to switched off the television. She switched off the split air-conditioner too. I followed her upstairs. We went to the last room to the right, her bed-room. She certainly lived big. The bedroom was big too.

She wasn't a careless dresser as I could see no cloth carelessly left on the bed or thrown somewhere. There were up to four closed wardrobes
and I imagined they were full of clothes and ladies' accessories. A fashionable woman like her would clothes and wears in abundance.

'Here, we are,' she said.

Here, my work would start, I thought.

I removed my shoes and socks, tucking the socks inside the shoes.

There was a small rechargeable radio and MP4 player on a stool by the bedside. She put it on and played the music via the memory card. It was
cool R & B music.

I tucked out my shirt and waited. She came to stand before me.

'Alright,' she said. 'Handle me lovingly the way you've never handled a lady before.'

I grinned. 'That will be no problem. I'll do it with all pleasure.'

She put her hands at akimbo. 'Well, go ahead.'

'Okay, baby. As you like.'

I drew her to myself and kissed her lips. They yielded easily to my ravenous lips. Then, I slowed down. She probably liked it easy and slow. My hands went to her boobs and I cuddled them. Just the previous day, I was introduced to this woman. If anyone had told me that within forty-eight hours, I would handle the breasts of this society lady, I would dispute it. Here I was, doing exactly that, and with relish.

I lifted her spaghetti top and unhooked the pink bra. As I suspected, her boobs were of average size. She must have done some job on them because they looked quite firm; firmer than what a woman of her age should have on her chest.

The kissing continued. I had full access to the boobs now. They felt soft in my hands. She moved to the bed and I followed her. We sat on the bed and continued the kissing game, if you could call it a game. To her it might be a game, but to me, it was more of a task.

READ FULL STORY: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_den_of_delilah/26154
Re: The Den Of Delilah by aprilwise(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nice one.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by Ann2012(f): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Interesting
Re: The Den Of Delilah by zoer(m): 12:52am On Mar 15, 2019
nice story
Re: The Den Of Delilah by FairCritic(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2019
zoer:
nice story

I perfectly agree.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
I lifted her spaghetti top and unhooked the pink bra. As I suspected, her boobs were of average size. She must have done some job on them because they looked quite firm; firmer than what a woman of her age should have on her chest.

The kissing continued. I had full access to the boobs now. They felt soft in my hands. She moved to the bed and I followed her. We sat on the bed and continued the kissing game, if you could call it a game. To her it might be a game, but to me, it was more of a task.

She smiled at me. 'Wow, you're a real professional.'

I smiled back. 'Are you okay now?'

She nodded, stood up and opened one of the wardrobes.

'That will be all for now,' she said and put on a sexy satin night wear. I took a cue again and wore my boxer. My prick was still erect, but it appeared she had no business with that. That organ was going to be mightily disappointed.

She came to lie on her belly on the bed.

'Come and rub my back,' she said. I nodded, pulled the satin top up to her chest and started rubbing the back. I combined rubbing with massaging and caressing. She closed her eyes. After some minutes, she slept off. I stopped what I was doing and stared at her. Was that all I would be doing - kissing, caressing, sucking and rubbing? Was that all that would be my task? I sighed and shrugged. If that was all that she wanted, then no qualms.

I lay by her side and soon slept off too. I was awakened some hours later by her soft hand which tapped on my shoulder. The clock in the large bedroom showed the time to be some minutes to one in the morning. I opened my eyes dreamily, wondering where I was and who the woman by my side was. But, it was only momentary. In a jiffy, I remembered that I was with Ms. Biola Amigos and that I was on a special assignment.

READ FULL STORY ON: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_den_of_delilah/26154

1 Like

Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2019
aprilwise:
Nice one.

zoer:
nice story

Ann2012:
Interesting

FairCritic:

I perfectly agree.

Thank you all for your comments.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2019
I lay by her side and soon slept off too. I was awakened some hours later by her soft hand which tapped on my shoulder. The clock in the large bedroom showed the time to be some minutes to one in the morning. I opened my eyes dreamily, wondering where I was and who the woman by my side was. But, it was only momentary. In a jiffy, I remembered that I was with Ms. Biola Amigos and that I was on a special assignment.

She rubbed her hand on my chest. Even in my half-conscious state, I knew it as a call to duty. My right hand lifted the top of her night wear, went to her chest too and caressed the boobs. I soon became fully conscious. My lips went to meet with hers, but were redirected to her private part, while she pulled down her shorts. I resumed my duty there, whether gladly or not. As I did that, her left hand went to my boxer and slipped it down. It then rubbed on the fully erect phallus.

'Do you have condoms?' she asked.

I paused briefly in what I was doing. 'No.'

'Let me get some for you.' The action was suspended. She stood up from the bed and went to the wardrobe. It was opened and a pack of the latex rubber was brought out. She came back to hand it to me, completely removed her night wear and lay on the bed. I put on the condom and she spread her legs. It was time for the 'real action.' The 'bishop style' was not my best, but that, obviously, was what she wanted.

I inserted my phallus into her hole and started jerking. I could sense that she wanted slow action, so I did not rush her the way I would be hasty with someone like Helen. She held me as if I was the partner she had been longing for. She closed her eyes while I did all the work.

Because I was very gentle, I did not come on time. Several minutes later, when I came, I could swear that she enjoyed the act more than I did.

It was okay. After all, I was the one 'offering' service.

We slept again and I didn't wake up till five thirty a.m. I had to wake her with a kiss. I went to the adjoining toilet and bathroom to ease myself and take a bath. Oh, what an eventful night! By the time I returned to the bedroom, she was sitting on the bed.

'You're good,' she said.

'Thank you.'

She handed an envelope to me containing money.

'Thanks, Ms. Amigos,' I said. I didn't even bother to count the money. I put the envelope inside the folder I had brought along.

'You have a very good rating,' she said. 'Keep it up.'

I smiled again. 'Thanks, Miss Amigos.'

'Hey, when we're together, Biola is okay.'

I nodded. 'Thanks Biola.'

I wore my clothes, kissed her good bye and left her room. The maid was already mopping the floor in the living-room downstairs.

'Good morning,' I greeted.

'Good morning, sir.'

I went to my car and drove out of the house. I got to my residence at Aguda, Ogba few minutes after six. Oh, what a night, I thought again.

Few minutes after eight, I was in my office. Helen had come and was attending to some clients. It was then I remembered that I had not counted the money Biola gave me. The envelope containing it was still tucked in my black folder. I brought the envelope out and counted the money. The one thousand naira notes were in thirty pieces. I grinned to myself. That was my night proceeds. It was not a bad business. If I could offer such a service twice a week and receive the same amount, then I would make not less the two hundred and forty thousand in a month.

Apart from my bonuses at TMM, that was more than my salary. It was not a bad business, I told myself again. But everything, of course, would depend on how frequent such a 'business' came my way. Just like Ms. Biola said, it was a business that must be conducted discretely. I would be a fool to let Helen know what exactly I did with Ms. Amigos.

When Helen later asked about the outcome of my meeting with the client the previous night, I told her that the client had decided to invest in our scheme and would soon be transferring money. I also told her that in the days and weeks to come, more society ladies would be convinced about the TMM.

Our normal business continued for the rest of that day. At closing time, Helen told me she would be meeting with her boyfriend.

'It's like the guy is becoming serious,' I said.

She nodded and smiled. I bade her goodnight and still worked a bit. When it was six few minutes to six, I decided to close for the day. I drove to the joint where I normally relaxed and ordered for a plate of pepper soup and beer. I was there till some minutes after nine. I decided to go home and relax, rather than hustling for a babe. The following morning, business went normally and smoothly. About mid-day, Ms. Biola Amigos called my number.

'Good day, madam,' I greeted. 'Thanks for the other time.'

'It's okay,' she said. 'I'll like to introduce you to one of my friends later today. Can you come around by seven?'

I grinned to myself. Of course, I could come around by seven.

'That would be no problem, madam,' I replied.

'Good. See you.'

She cut the line. Phew, I whistled to myself. Another exciting outing was in the offing, I told myself.

At the close of work, Helen came to me.

'Are you going to that joint today?'

I grinned but shook my head. 'Sorry, I forgot to tell you, I'll be meeting another prospective client.'

'By what time will you be meeting the client, and by what time will you be back?'

I could see that Helen was desirous of having intimate moments with me. Sorry, I would have to disappoint her. I grinned again.

'I would be meeting the client at Victoria Island', I lied. 'Don't worry, we'll meet tomorrow.' She looked a bit disappointed but shrugged it off.

'I'll soon be going there,' I said.

'Soon? I thought you are going right away.' She smiled and dropped her bag on the table. 'Since you're not going right now, I might as well show you something.'

READ FULL STORY FROM: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_den_of_delilah/26154

1 Like

Re: The Den Of Delilah by FairCritic(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Good story with well-laid plot. Kudos.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by dominique(f): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
@tonysunkan, are you the same writer that wrote "Lost In Lust"? I got it from okadabooks when it trended a while back but I can't recollect the name of the author.

It was not a bad business. If I could offer such a service twice a week and receive the same amount, then I would make not less the two hundred and forty thousand in a money.

Stories from most Nigerian writers are hardly without errors. You guys need to hire editors and proof readers before publishing your works.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by Ann2012(f): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ann2012:
Well done OP

Thanks to you, Ann. God Bless.

1 Like

Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
I could see that Helen was desirous of having intimate moments with me. Sorry, I would have to disappoint her. I grinned again.

'I would be meeting the client at Victoria Island', I lied. 'Don't worry, we'll meet tomorrow.' She looked a bit disappointed but shrugged it off.

'I'll soon be going there,' I said.

'Soon? I thought you are going right away.' She smiled and dropped her bag on the table. 'Since you're not going right now, I might as well show you something.'

She raised her skirt and came to sit on my lap. I knew what she wanted. In the past, on two occasions, we had had sex in the office after closing hour. But today was different. I had a task ahead and I would not want her to sap my energy or to affect my performance in the main task.

I smiled and held her waist. 'Helen, baby, don't worry. Let's wait till tomorrow. Right now, I'm sorry I have a lot on my mind.'

'Oh.' She looked even more disappointed as she stood up. I patted her bum.

'Tomorrow is just hours away,' I said.

She soon left the office. When it was six-twenty, I shot down the computer and closed the office. The traffic was light, and by quarter to seven,

I was at Ms. Amigos' house.

The security guy at the gate allowed me to drive in without any hassle. I pressed the bell at the main entrance door. Just like two days ago,
Salamat soon came to open the door.

'Good evening, sir,' she greeted.

'Good evening, Salamat.' There was no need for any introduction again. I followed her to the living-room.

'Sit down, sir. I go tell madam you dey around.'

I nodded and sat comfortably on the seat I had sat the other day. Salamat came to ask me what I would take and time, I did not decline the
offer.

'Give me any malt drinks,' I said. She left and soon returned with a small tray containing two plastic bottles of malt and a glass cup.

'Thanks,' I told her.

While I sipped my drinks, I browsed the internet on my phone. Few minutes after I came, Ms. Amigos came to meet me.

'Sorry to keep you waiting,' she said.

'Good evening.'

'Yeah, good evening.'

Today, she was dressed in a long gown and she looked every inch the opposite of the woman I saw the other time. She smiled as she sat down.

'I'm still waiting for my friend, but she'll soon be here. There's something I must tell you about her. She's quite wild. You have to be really
strong with her. But once you can please her, she can be very generous.'

I nodded. 'That will be no problem.'

Just then, her phone rang.

'Oh, she's the one calling.' She received the call. 'Hello, Eno.' She listened for some time. 'Okay, he should come over there, now?' She listened
again. 'Okay.'

The conversation ended and she cut the connection.

'You will have to meet her in the hotel where she's lodging,' Biola said. 'Go to the Majorial Hotel at Off Allen Avenue and ask for Miss Eno
Michael.'

I nodded. 'Many thanks to you, Biola.'

'Yeah, you're my friend. That's what friends are for.'

I finished up my drinks and stood up. 'I'll be calling you,' I said.

'That's alright.'

I left the house and drove to the Majorial Hotel. It was what you could call a two-star hotel, but its location was discreet and a good choice for
secret lovers. I squeezed my car in-between vehicles as the parking space was not much. I walked to the modest reception lobby and asked to see Miss Eno Michael.

'What's the name, sir?' the chubby receptionist asked.

'Steve,' I said simply.

She opened her register, went through it and nodded. She then picked the phone and made a call.

'Good evening, madam. Please, a man by the name Steve is here to see you.'

She paused to listen. 'Okay, madam.'

She ended the call and looked at me.

'Yes, she's expecting you. Go to the second floor, Room 20.'

'Thanks,' I said and went to the small elevator. I rode it to the second floor and searched for Room 20. The room was not far from the staircase.

I used the rapper on the door. After a moment, the door was opened to reveal a pretty lady.

'Good evening. I'm Steve,' I said.

'Come in.'

I entered the room and she closed and locked the door. It was a moderate room with a bed that could conveniently take two people, a sofa and a center table. But the room was not of as much interest to me as its occupant. Eno was a lady a little bit on the plump side. She should be about the same age with Ms. Biola Amigos, but she was much lighter in complexion. Under the t-shirt she was wearing, she was a bit busty and her bums were big. The jeans trousers she was wearing also indicated that her hips were big.

'Sit down.' She motioned me to the sofa while she sat on the bed.

I grinned. 'Thank you.'

She stared at me briefly. 'Biola said you were good.'

I tried to smile modestly. 'Yes, madam.'

'Call me Eno,' she quickly put in.

I smiled and nodded.

'Are you really good?'

What a question? What did she expect me to say?

'I think so,' I answered.

She chuckled. 'We'll see.' She stared at me again. 'I want you to stand up and UnCloth yourself.'

So soon? Well, no problem. Biola had told me that she was 'wild.'

I grinned again and stood up. Then, I tucked out my shirt, unbuttoned and removed it, unbuckled my belt, zipped down the trousers and
removed it. I was now left in singlet and boxer.

She looked at me keenly.

'Everything,' she said.

I removed the singlet and the boxer. She stared at my unclothedness and seemed to be fascinated.

'Come and UnCloth me,' she said.

I sighed and moved to her. My hands lifted the t-shirt and I removed it. I unstrapped her black bra. Indeed, she was busty, but the boobs seemed to be sagging, unlike Biola's own. I unzipped her jeans trousers and pulled it off. Not surprisingly, she was not wearing a pantie. She was now naked, just as I was. She stared at my cork, which had become aroused, while I looked from her boobs to her very private part.

Unlike, Biola, she was not clean-shaven as I could see strands of hairs around the genital.

READ FULL STORY FROM: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_den_of_delilah/26154
Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 6:15am On Mar 18, 2019
I sighed and moved to her. My hands lifted the t-shirt and I removed it. I unstrapped her black bra. Indeed, she was busty, but the boobs seemed to be sagging, unlike Biola's own.

I lay on my back, trying to get back my breath. This lady surprised my when she put her mouth on my organ and licked the semen. My phallus remained in her mouth and she continued to suck the fluid coming out of it. I rubbed the back of her head and neck. Within a couple of minutes,

'Are you okay?' I asked.

She nodded, stood up and went to the attached bathroom. I would have to clean up too, but I waited till she finished. I could hear the shower running and by the time, she came out, she had a towel round her body. I went to have a shower too with a bath soap I found in the bath-room. She was in a braless spaghetti top and shorts when I returned to the room.

Re: The Den Of Delilah by Remite011(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2019
issorait, kwantinue, elemi lo maa last
Re: The Den Of Delilah by divinelypruned(f): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
I don't know how this okadabooks work, can you send me a PDF Here is my email, send it to me and also the means of payment lezine28@gmail.com
Re: The Den Of Delilah by divinelypruned(f): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
I don't know how this okadabooks work Can you send me a PDF to my email and also the means of payment lezine28@gmail. com
Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
divinelypruned:
I don't know how this okadabooks work
Can you send me a PDF to my email and also the means of payment
lezine28@gmail. com

I have sent you an e-mail.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by dante0147: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
tonysunkan:

Kindly send me a PDF email and mode of payment my email is oshodaniel@hotmail.com
Re: The Den Of Delilah by nastynic(m): 1:06am On Mar 19, 2019
tonysunkan:

nastynic7@gmail.com
Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 6:15am On Mar 19, 2019
'Are you okay?' I asked.

She nodded, stood up and went to the attached bathroom. I would have to clean up too, but I waited till she finished. I could hear the shower
running and by the time, she came out, she had a towel round her body. I went to have a shower too with a bath soap I found in the bath-room. She was in a braless spaghetti top and shorts when I returned to the room.

'Have you eaten?' she asked.

I shook my head. 'No.'

With the energy I had dissipated, I felt like eating double ration. She ordered for room service. I sat on the sofa clad in singlet and boxer while she sat on the bed. She switched on the small flat-screen which was connected to a central cable decoder that was beaming CNN.

The food was brought and we ate to our satisfaction. After the meal, she adjusted the pillow to lean a bit on the wall while she rested her head on it. She allowed me several minutes of rest after the meal before making her next demand.

'Come and rub my thighs,' she said.

I climbed the bed by her side and rubbed the big thighs. Then she adjusted the pillow again and lay on the bed.

'And my back,' she said, turning to lie on her back and raising her spaghetti top up.

And your bum, I thought, grinning to myself.

I rubbed her back stylishly, hoping she liked it. She lay on the bed quietly and closed her eyes. My hands went to her bum.

'What about this place?' I asked. She grinned and nodded. My hands went too her waist and pulled her shots down a bit. It was easy to do that since it had elastic band. I rubbed her booty and liked what I did. I could feel my organ straining inside my boxer, but I would not make the
move unless she gave the go-ahead.

She must have guessed what was going on in my mind.

'You can totally remove the shorts,' she said.

'Okay.' I pulled the pair of shorts down to her heels and removed it. Still lying on her belly, she spread her legs apart. I hesitated.

'Come on,' she said.

I rubbed the boobs gingerly, kissed them briefly and moved my organ between her legs. The pussy was ready to receive it. Gladly, I entered into her and started the sex gyration again. After a while, she said we should change the style. I mounted her and she lay on her back.

'Just caress me,' she said.

I nodded and started kissing her. From her mouth, my mouth went to the boobs and my tongue flicked on the nipples. My hand also caressed
her belly, thighs and the vulva. After several minutes, she said she would like to sleep.

'Okay,' I replied briefly.

I wore my boxer back and lay beside. She turned on her back.

'Cuddle only my back till I sleep,' she said.

'Okay,' I said again.

Her spaghetti top remained lifted to her chest. I cuddled her gently. She was like a baby who desired to be lulled to sleep. After a couple of
minutes, she was snoring softly. Wow, what a job I had on my hand. This woman wanted sex and affection, I guessed. Who was she? Was she married? Was she divorced, or was she still single? Unlike Biola who told me about herself, this lady did no such thing. I knew where Biola had one of her clothing stores and I knew where she lived.

But this lady was like a complete stranger. Apart from the passionate night we had together, I did not know a thing about her. Anyway, as time went on, I would know more about her, I decided. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. In a similar fashion to what happened in Biola's house,

I was awakened after some hours of sleep. Eno put her right lap on my legs and shook them gently until I became fully awake. By the time I fully opened my eyes, she was staring at me.

I managed a grin. 'Hello.'

'Hi,' she replied.

She turned her back to me, her bum brushing against my limp cock.

'Caress me,' she said. 'Just caress.'

I grinned to myself again and lifted my left hand across her belly. I caressed the part and could feel my prick rising up to the challenge. I wondered what time of the night it was.

'Tell me about yourself,' she said. That was a strange time to chat, but I obliged her. Briefly, I told her her my background and the business I do.

'Yes, Biola told me about your business. Are you married?'

What kind of question was that? If I was married, would I be doing this kind of thing with her?

'No,' I said.

'Do you have a girlfriend?'

Again, what a question. If I was not married at my age, was I not expected to have at least a girlfriend?

'Yes, I do.' My hand went up a bit to touch her left nipple and caressed the boob. Her nipple remained very soft and unexcited, so I knew sex
was most likely not on her mind right now.

'Do you treat your girlfriend right?' she asked.

I clouded my face. Why all these questions, now? What was her business whether I treated my girlfriend right or wrong? I, however, maintained a cool composure.

Download full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_den_of_delilah/26154

1 Like

Re: The Den Of Delilah by aprilwise(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2019
Nice one.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by Remite011(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
following bumper to bumper
Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2019
I grinned to myself again and lifted my left hand across her belly. I caressed the part and could feel my prick rising up to the challenge. I wondered what time of the night it was.

'Tell me about yourself,' she said. That was a strange time to chat, but I obliged her. Briefly, I told her her my background and the business I do.

'Yes, Biola told me about your business. Are you married?'

What kind of question was that? If I was married, would I be doing this kind of thing with her?

'No,' I said.

'Do you have a girlfriend?'

Again, what a question. If I was not married at my age, was I not expected to have at least a girlfriend?

'Yes, I do.' My hand went up a bit to touch her left nipple and caressed the boob. Her nipple remained very soft and unexcited, so I knew sex
was most likely not on her mind right now.

'Do you treat your girlfriend right?' she asked.

I clouded my face. Why all these questions, now? What was her business whether I treated my girlfriend right or wrong? I, however, maintained a cool composure.

'I try my best for her,' I said.

She was silent for a moment. 'When are you planning to marry?'

I resigned myself to fate. 'Soon.'

'How soon?'

How soon? Only God knew. 'I don't know how soon,' I confessed. There was a brief silence.

'You didn't tell me about yourself,' I pointed out.

She sighed. 'There's nothing interesting about me.'

'Just tell me,' I urged.

She did not say anything, but closed her eyes. Why would she not tell me about herself? What was she hiding? I shrugged it off. If she didn't
want to say it, no problem. It was not my business, anyway. My business was to 'service' her, and that I had done and was still doing.

'How many women have you slept with?' she asked.

Wait a minute, was I under interrogation or what? Why all these questions?

'Not many,' I answered.

'Exactly how many?'

Did she want to know how many ladies I had slept with in my life, or how many women I had professionally slept with? I supposed she was talking about the one that was professionally done. I sighed.

'Two,' I answered.

There was another silence. I continued to caress her chest region.

'Which part of my body do you like most?' she asked.

I chucked. Her question came just when I thought she was tired of asking questions. But this one she was asking was interesting. 'Your bum
bum,' I answered, without hesitation.

In the semi-darkness of the room, I could see that she smiled briefly.
'Really?'

My left hand briefly left her boobs to caress her big buttocks.

'Yes,' I answered.

She sighed. 'I thought you men are crazy about breasts.'

Yes, I thought, most men were crazy about firm, rounded breast, not saggy ones. I however kept my opinion to myself.

'I find your bum very attractive,' I answered.

Again, she smiled. There was another long silence.

'You didn't tell me your age,' she said.

'I'm thirty-five,' I answered.

I wasn't surprised she didn't tell me her own. She was secretive. Finally, there was a respite to her questions. We slept off again.

I was the one that woke her up about five a.m.

'I'll be leaving this place by six,' I said.

She checked the time from her cell phone.

'It's a minute after five.'

I nodded.

'So, what're you waiting for?' She smiled at me and I got the message. I moved to her and gave her a kiss. The night must have invigorated her, for she grabbed me as if she was very hungry for me. The pace was fast again. The kiss was deep. She threw off the top she was wearing.

Get the complete story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_den_of_delilah/26154

1 Like

Re: The Den Of Delilah by aprilwise(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
Nice one. Thanks
Re: The Den Of Delilah by divinelypruned(f): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
tonysunkan:

I did not see any mail ooo, resend it to eva4luv@ gmail.com
Re: The Den Of Delilah by divinelypruned(f): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
tonysunkan:

I did not see any mail ooo, resend it to eva4luv@ gmail.com
Re: The Den Of Delilah by tonysunkan: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
divinelypruned:

I did not see any mail ooo, resend it to eva4luv@
gmail.com

I have re-sent it. Check your above mail box.
Re: The Den Of Delilah by Ann2012(f): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Well done OP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toto Pass Toto 21+ / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.