Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? (1500 Views)

2023 Elections-pvc: What Are The Aspirants From The South Doing? / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? by nwanyionitsha: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

That's your problem. If I'm voting the cabal, so be it.
That means the cabals are the ones that makes the electricity supply in my area so stable that we have electricity 22hours out of 24 in a day.
Which area,? Lies.
Even here in Abuja, no electricity for 4days now.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Which area,? Lies.
Even here in Abuja, no electricity for 4days now.
As a matter of fact I don't even live in Abuja, I live in Ondo state and if you have anyone here, ask the person about Christland, Ondo. As I'm typing this, we have light and it's been like that for 3 years now.
People are even moving from neighboring cities to my area.
I don't have any reason to lie cuz I don't have to convince you.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
I left my PVC on the table after I brought it out from my file last week when I thought election was going to hold.
Just a few minutes ago, I noticed my dog was biting at something beside me and I looked down only to discover that she was eating my PVC...
I spanked her like 2 or 3 times but had to restrain myself cuz she's only just recovering from an illness.
Question is, can I still vote with this PVC?
Or is it possible to change it now that election is only 4 days away?

Go to the polling unit on that day and use it. That's the only way you'll know if it's still working or not.
Re: My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? by nwanyionitsha: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

As a matter of fact I don't even live in Abuja, I live in Ondo state and if you have anyone here, ask the person about Christland, Ondo. As I'm typing this, we have light and it's been like that for 3 years now.
People are even moving from neighboring cities to my area.
I don't have any reason to lie cuz I don't have to convince you.
Well,it means you guys are the lucky few. I am just totally fed up.
Re: My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Well,it means you guys are the lucky few. I am just totally fed up.
Yeah, I know it's not general.
The truth is, there is always power on the high tension wires if your area can operate and buy 3 things... Transformer, step-down transformer and high tension cables to bring it down.
You will have light 22 hours like my area... That's what they did and looks like that's what is common in Ondo state now.
Although the power distribution companies always kick against doing that but your community leader will have to sign an agreement that they will pay whatever power charges that is served to your area without complain.
We pay as high as 10k per house every month but no one complains cuz we enjoy what we are paying for...
Re: My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? by nwanyionitsha: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Yeah, I know it's not general.
The truth is, there is always power on the high tension wires if your area can operate and buy 3 things... Transformer, step-down transformer and high tension cables to bring it down.
You will have light 22 hours like my area... That's what they did and looks like that's what is common in Ondo state now.
Although the power distribution companies always kick against doing that but your community leader will have to sign an agreement that they will pay whatever power charges that is served to your area without complain.
We pay as high as 10k per house every month but no one complains cuz we enjoy what we are paying for...
Ok,thanks for the info, but i want you to keep an open mind concerning this forth coming elections. Be wise.

Re: My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Ok,thanks for the info, but i want you to keep an open mind concerning this forth coming elections. Be wise.
Just kidding about Buhari... I'm voting Sowore...
Re: My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? by nwanyionitsha: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Just kidding about Buhari... I'm voting Sowore...
Sowore is a good candidate but he isn't winning. We all know the two candidates are Pdp and Apc.
Sowore can't pay for agents in the 120,000polling stations. Some agents are paid upto ₦500k.
In the SW, his region, he can't get reasonable votes.
In the north, his vps region, he can't get reasonable vote.
In the rest of tge south, he isn't known.
Except you want buhari to remain, we have to team up to vote him out. Let's get Nigeria working again.

_”It is NOT always easy to have a leader who has both integrity and Capacity to govern - two important qualities of a leader. If a leader does not have both Integrity and Capacity to govern, choose the one that has the capacity to govern because his capacity to govern will benefit the people while his lack of integrity will be his own harm. If you choose a man who has integrity without capacity to govern, his lack of capacity to govern will harm the people while his integrity will only benefit himself."_

*_HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II, Emir of Kano_*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagosians Should Liberate Lagos Today By Voting Out Tinubucracry / Akwa Ibom: See How Each LGA Voted For Gov Udom Emmanuel / It Will Be Shameful If APC Colllapses After My Tenure –president Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.