Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused (846 Views)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by tandoe: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Pls friends i really want to see things from your point of view for once because all I can see is high level of incompetence and leadership failure. And please don't insult my sensibility as an intelligent human being with the fighting corruption bullshit

It's a known fact that the man Buhari loves and condone corruption, if not some of the things happening now in Nigeria will not happen.

Here is a list of how Mr Buhari fights corruption

* under his watch efcc gave ex governor timipre sylva back his seized houses(48 houses that wer taken and seized from him) and his case with efcc was struck out because he is an apc member

* under his watch efcc caught the thief obanikoro who allegedly stole millions, and even had some returned to the federal coffers. But the man is now in apc. Mr buhari waves his broom and sing kumbaya. Telling him to go, steal but try not to get caught.

*under the watch of the anti corruption czar a known fugitive running from justice by name Mr maina was reinstated into the civil service given promotion and paid all his arrears
And Mr maina have come out to tell the world also that buhari authored his reinstatement

* under the watch of the anti coruption czar $26billion was said to have been looted via giving contracts to government cronies i.e Mr kyari. In his letter leaked to the media by Dr ibe kachikwu. It was apparent the contracts did not go through the board, whose primary function was to detect corrupt acts. But buhari will hear non of it because he gave his tacit support

Please friends examine yourself if you can't find a better reason than your ethnic and religious sentiments then join the ARTICULATED movement for a BETTER NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by SweetBuns(f): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Nairaland's political squabbles never ends

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Jman06(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
They are just after their selfish political gains, that is why they all turned blind eyes to the incompetencies of Buhari's government.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Asshurbanipal: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
They care more about tribal political supremacy struggle

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by tandoe: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
so sad Nigeria we should have grown past this
Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by 9jii(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
You can only see what you choose to see in a person.

The majority of Nigerians see good in General Muhammadu Buhari, and trust. No amount of bigotry and hate speech from few corrupt individuals can change our view of him.
May God bless him and continue to protect him and us from your evil on this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by mercenary: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jman06:
They are just after their selfish political gains, that is why they all turned blind eyes to the incompetencies of Buhari's government.
And God will continue to punish them and their families will never get any leader better than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Jman06(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
mercenary:
And God will continue to punish them and their families will never get any leader better than Buhari
Amen!
Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by BigBashiru: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Buhari also budgeted for himself 1billion for international travel in the 2019 budget and 90 million for his feeding.

Western education is sinful is the motto ofboko haram which is why education budget is 5% in Nigeria. If he made it 2% people will notice that's why he keeps it at 5%

As a jihadist with boko haram he has overseen the massacre of thousands of Nigerians through herdsmen and terrorist attacks.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by tandoe: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
9jii:

The majority of Nigerians see good in General Muhammadu Buhari, and trust. No amount of bigotry and hate speech from few corrupt individuals can change our view of him.
May God bless him and continue to protect him and us from your evil on this country.
I wish u can help me see this good and if u can convince me reasonably I will vote for him come Saturday I swear
Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Justiceleague1: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
9jii:

Speaking the mind of all zomBs

Now shut up,thank you

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Atiku4betaNaija: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
APC members kicking against atiku know what their fears are. Only atiku knows their secrets. They also are afraid of the mess they have caused, which they think when exposed to Nigerians after they have left, could cause many to faint. Instead of the social media rants, insults and abuses, I'd urge our youths to rather think deeply because they are always at the receiving end, whatever decisions they take now. If someone is truly fighting corruption as a leader, it's supposed to be holistic. Someone was indicted of dollar bribe and you still went ahead and endorsed him. All the appointments and handling of security in nigeria today by the federal government is the worst in the history of Nigeria. They keep telling us that boko haram has been defeated yet, they are spreading like wildfire everyday, with their tentacles now being entrenched towards the north west and middle belt. So that we would not react or be sensitive to this, APC in their usual deceit, nick-named the fulani herdsmen, and later armed bandits now they call them cattle rustlers...

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Optional09: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
As I Dey here I don’t like Buhari and Atiku pin pin

I Dey solid with AAC Sowore for president
Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Atiku4betaNaija: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
All ZOMBs want to do is sway right thinking Nigerians from dropping buhari that has become too much of a load to bear.
Imagine these buhari media crew (bmc) urchins have turned atiku to ipod member
He was in apc all these while he wasn't an ipad member. The moment he dropped the useless dirty corruption ridden party. Gbam they tagged him ipod .
I will refrain from referring to these bmc urchins as zombies.
Because today is the Lords day. However they must know that Nigerians do not care if they call atiku ipob or ipad
Nigerians do not care if they call PdP ipob or ipad.
The only thing Right thinking Nigerians care about is progress. Good economy, security, right to walk on the street without SARS shooting you. All these buhari has not been able to do.
Mr buhari came to power through his alleged anti corruption tag, which Nigerians have come to see as scam
Buahri is corrupt yes he is. If not we would have seen thieves in govt falling down like flies ranging from babachir lawal through kyari that took 500,000000 from the sacked mtn lady to Maina the old thief that ran away and resurfaced in buhari-s regime, . He lacks balls and will to rule a diverse country like Nigeria, his utterances has convinced everyone of such.
Let the Bmc urchins creat threads from dawn till dusk. Let them recruit every scum they can find. It doesn't matter.
They say atiku is a thief, they say he is corrupt .
The same people saying this once said buhari the coruption czar is not corrupt. Let them wail o

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Atiku4betaNaija: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
we are getting better as a country.We once had the problem of military dictatorship which ended in 1999 because God used Obasanjo to run and also midwife the longest democracy in our nations history.In 2015 God used buhari to remove the incompetent Jonathan. The same God is using Atiku to remove a worse buhari and the same God will deal the same blow on Atiku if he follows the path of his predecessors. Power is now in the hands of the masses and not the elites.No more telling of rooster and bull stories after 4 years in power.Perform or go until we get that messiah that will deliver Nigeria like Mao tse tung did for china some decades ago

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Atiku4betaNaija: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
What can the failure buhari offer you except compound failure. The failure has already said last month, he will not change his pattern. Up Atiku Aguero Abubakar.SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............JOIN THE PDP FESTIVAL AND ATIKULATE TO VICTORY, JOIN THE WINING TEAM.... #BetterNigeriaWith Atiku Aguero ABUBAKAR.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by chozzy: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jman06:
Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Afospecialk: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2019

MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET'S ASK OURSELVES

1) DID NIGERIA EVER IMPROVE OR MOVE FORWARD IN ANY ASPECT UNDER PDP SINCE 1999?
2) DID ANY PDP AGENDA TO MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION EVER WORK FOR US SINCE 1999?
3) IS THERE ANY RECORD OF ANY SUBSTANTIAL ACHIEVEMENT OF Atiku AS VICE-PRESIDENT THAT WE CAN BE PROUD OF ?

VOTING FOR Atiku AND PDP AGAIN IS LIKE COMMITTING POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SUICIDE

Atiku PLS LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE AND GO BACK TO CAMEROON

8 YEARS OF Atiku IN OFFICE HE SOLD OVER 100 NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS AND LOOTED ALMOST HALF OF THE MONEY THATS WHY OBJ WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM

Atiku AND PDP AGENDAS ARE

1)TO SELLOFF OUR MAJOR ECONOMIC RESOURCES
2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW
3)GRANT AMNESTY TO CRIMINALS
4)ENSLAVE NIGERIANS TO HIS AMERICAN BOSSES
5)ENRICH HIS FRIENDS WITH NIGERIA TREASURY

OPERATION SAY NO TO PDP & CHIEF THIEF Atiku

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Afospecialk: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
tandoe:
Pls friends i really want to see things from your point of view for once because all I can see is high level of incompetence and leadership failure. And please don't insult my sensibility as an intelligent human being with the fighting corruption bullshit

It's a known fact that the man Buhari loves and condone corruption, if not some of the things happening now in Nigeria will not happen.

Here is a list of how Mr Buhari fights corruption

* under his watch efcc gave ex governor timipre sylva back his seized houses(48 houses that wer taken and seized from him) and his case with efcc was struck out because he is an apc member

* under his watch efcc caught the thief obanikoro who allegedly stole millions, and even had some returned to the federal coffers. But the man is now in apc. Mr buhari waves his broom and sing kumbaya. Telling him to go, steal but try not to get caught.

*under the watch of the anti corruption czar a known fugitive running from justice by name Mr maina was reinstated into the civil service given promotion and paid all his arrears
And Mr maina have come out to tell the world also that buhari authored his reinstatement

* under the watch of the anti coruption czar $26billion was said to have been looted via giving contracts to government cronies i.e Mr kyari. In his letter leaked to the media by Dr ibe kachikwu. It was apparent the contracts did not go through the board, whose primary function was to detect corrupt acts. But buhari will hear non of it because he gave his tacit support

Please friends examine yourself if you can't find a better reason than your ethnic and religious sentiments then join the ARTICULATED movement for a BETTER NIGERIA

[b]What we see in PMB are uncountable

Currently over 500,000. I mean 500,000 youths which contain at least minimum of 17,000 from each states in Nigeria are receiving 30k stipend monthly. The stipends means lots in life of these beneficiaries and the social economic program is the largest in history of Nigeria.

PMB has vision for NIGERIA agriculture by diversifying our economic from oil to agriculture and this minimized importation of Rice and increasing income for local farmers therefore in d future we can become self sufficient in our agricultural production and patronage of home grown agriculture is improving

PMB has established enabling evinronment in encouraging locally made productions to be well patronized and utilize our innovative reasons in local made product to become one of the best in the world which I believe we are just getting started and will always improve

PMB singlehandedly started and completed Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadon railway project within just 3 years and several railway projects are under constructions. Which no gvt has ever achieved since 1999

PMB is helping us in combating insurgency

Feeding pupils, market tradermoni

PMB help us to uncover more than 50,000 ghost workers planted by PDP govt to loot Nigeria dry

PMB help us to recover over 1 billion Naira looted by the wife of X-president patient Jonathan

PMB through EFCC has helped us to recover trillion of Naira looted by PDP gvt

PBM has help us to put an end to paying Billions of Naira to corrupt senate members before they can pass fraudulent bills as PDP gvt always do

PMB has helped with Bail-Out money to pay all workers that has been owing their salaries by PDP gvt throughout all states

PMB help to pay pension to all airport retirees owing years of pension by PDP gvt

PMB earning just $50 par oil while PDP administration earning $110 but obviously PMB hav achieved more than what he is generating

If time permit me I can mention more than millions of his achievement in just 3 years

I am pretty sure that all PMB need is just next 4 years to do what I can best describe as REVOLUTION bcs many looters past and presents and cabal and caucus and thief's and criminals and thugs and rituals and 419 are all going to face their death penalties within the next 4 years.

I know PMB is ready to sacrifice himself for us if he wins this election to rescue Nigerians from political slavery
[/b]

Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by bubu2019: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
speechless, yorubas see nothing wrong so far he will hand over power to them come 2023 but their shallow mind did not tell them that there may be no Nigeria by 2023 if we continue like this
Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by 9jii(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
tandoe:

I wish u can help me see this good and if u can convince me reasonably I will vote for him come Saturday I swear
The majority will vote for him
Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by bubu2019: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

2) DID ANY PDP AGENDA TO MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION EVER WORK FOR US SINCE 1999?
3) IS THERE ANY RECORD OF ANY SUBSTANTIAL ACHIEVEMENT OF Atiku AS VICE-PRESIDENT THAT WE CAN BE PROUD OF ?

VOTING FOR Atiku AND PDP AGAIN IS LIKE COMMITTING POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SUICIDE

8 YEARS OF Atiku IN OFFICE HE SOLD OVER 100 NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS AND LOOTED ALMOST HALF OF THE MONEY THATS WHY OBJ WAS NOT HAPPY WITH HIM

2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW

with out PDP,you will not bet typing the trash you posted here or maybe with your penis

olodo
Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Jman06(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW

Stop the lies! PDP put in place most of the developmental projects we have in Nigeria today. All the institutions of government we have today were created by PDP viz EFCC, ICPC, INEC, NHIS, etc
The little electricity we have today wade possible by PDP governments through the building of many independent power plants.
Our economy was much better under PDP government than what we have today.

Despite coming from the era of military dictatorship and with very low oil prizes, PDP's first 4yrs in office recorded more developmental strides than this clueless Buhari government
Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by tandoe: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Afospecialk:

2)PUT NAIRA ON FREE FLOW

Bro I said convince me to vote for Buhari not discredit Atiku simple instruction olodo!
Re: Help Me Sincerely See What You See In Buhari Am Confused by Afospecialk: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
tandoe:
Bro I said convince me to vote for Buhari not discredit Atiku simple instruction olodo!

[b] What we see in PMB are uncountable

Currently over 500,000. I mean 500,000 youths which contain at least minimum of 17,000 from each states in Nigeria are receiving 30k stipend monthly. The stipends means lots in life of these beneficiaries and the social economic program is the largest in history of Nigeria.

PMB has vision for NIGERIA agriculture by diversifying our economic from oil to agriculture and this minimized importation of Rice and increasing income for local farmers therefore in d future we can become self sufficient in our agricultural production and patronage of home grown agriculture is improving

PMB has established enabling evinronment in encouraging locally made productions to be well patronized and utilize our innovative reasons in local made product to become one of the best in the world which I believe we are just getting started and will always improve

PMB singlehandedly started and completed Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadon railway project within just 3 years and several railway projects are under constructions. Which no gvt has ever achieved since 1999

PMB is helping us in combating insurgency

Feeding pupils, market tradermoni

PMB help us to uncover more than 50,000 ghost workers planted by PDP govt to loot Nigeria dry

PMB put an end to Nigeria govt paying billions of naira monthly salary to Obasanjo workers

PMB help us to recover over 1 billion Naira looted by the wife of X-president patient Jonathan

PMB through EFCC has helped us to recover trillion of Naira looted by PDP gvt

PBM has help us to put an end to paying Billions of Naira to corrupt senate members before they can pass fraudulent bills as PDP gvt always do

PMB has helped with Bail-Out money to pay all workers that has been owing their salaries by PDP gvt throughout all states

PMB help to pay pension to all airport retirees owing years of pension by PDP gvt

PMB earning just $50 par oil while PDP administration earning $110 but obviously PMB hav achieved more than what he is generating

If time permit me I can mention more than millions of his achievement in just 3 years

I am pretty sure that all PMB need is just next 4 years to do what I can best describe as REVOLUTION bcs many looters past and presents and cabal and caucus and thief's and criminals and thugs and rituals and 419 are all going to face their death penalties and they all knw what they ar going to face within the next 4 years.

I know PMB is ready to sacrifice himself for us if he wins this election to rescue Nigerians from political slavery

[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Another Rigging Method Discovered / ALL HAIL EKITI! The King Of Vote Sellers / An IBO Man Crying Because Buhari Won The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.