Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Photos: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, Host Aje Festival - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, Host Aje Festival (1015 Views)

Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, Host Aje Festival by realmedia(f): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi and his wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, played host to their subjects as well as guests at the Aje Festival today February 19th. See more photos below

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/photos-ooni-of-ife-and-his-wife-olori.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, Host Aje Festival by realmedia(f): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2019

Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, Host Aje Festival by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Let the King Help me Deliver this Package to the Gods, through Daura. grin

Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, Host Aje Festival by decatalyst(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Our culture is beautiful and enviable. kiss

Let us embrace what is ours.
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, Host Aje Festival by Born2Breed(f): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
realmedia:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi and his wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, played host to their subjects as well as guests at the Aje Festival today February 19th. See more photos below

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/photos-ooni-of-ife-and-his-wife-olori.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

What is Aje festival about?
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, Host Aje Festival by Opiletool(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2019
Born2Breed:

What is Aje festival about?

I think 'Aje' is the god of profit.
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, Host Aje Festival by Born2Breed(f): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Opiletool:

I think 'Aje' is the god of profit.

Thanks. I thought Aje is witch.

Meaning its pronounced Harjay?
Re: Photos: Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Olori Prophetess Naomi, Host Aje Festival by Opiletool(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Born2Breed:

Thanks. I thought Aje is witch.

Meaning its pronounced Harjay?

Yea, exactly. god or goddess of profit/wealth/riches, don't really know which between the two.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Each Population Of Northern And Southern Nigeria? / Learn Urhobo Language / How Does One Become A Chief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.