Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story (6381 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not In Charge Of Nigeria's Security, Hold Your Buhari Accountable / Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by gratiaeo(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2019
I lost $25k through fraud. I'm into importation, we normally send money through bank before Buhari came and stop the system when banks could not do it again we started using black market until we were scammed. Should I talk about exchange rate
Buhari is a cancer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Fidelismaria: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
I'd be giving out 5k to 20people who have really being affected by this economy...

Good of you bro

I wouldn't mind been a beneficial of this kind gesture
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Abortions: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2019
MilesLamar:

boss no forget me pls 0256809544 Gtbank
U must be greedy and lazy. U didn't even care posting ur story just here to beg. And what makes u think they are really giving out money. Mtsheeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Abortions: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2019
MilesLamar:

boss no forget me pls 0256809544 Gtbank
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by adadike(f): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2019
AstralBody:
On the 30th of January 2015, I did an interview with CBN,pass the test and was called for medicals two months after that,that was the last I heard from them. Buhari is nothing but bad luck,his filled with bigotry n nepotism. In 2016, around June or so,they shared the apl to their friends/ relations in APC. The idiot will open his mouth and some zombies will still believe his upright. What did Buhari throw at my feet to manage with? Bloody N-POWER! Is that God given justice? Why must I crawl on my stomach just to survive? Rant out!! embarassed
mannabbqrills and other APC goons, come and hear

4 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by limadruboon: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Lm

7 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by samisj4real(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Power supply to run business became so poor meanwhile fuel price got increased.

Please who gave birth to buhari & fashola should have just aborted them in peace na.

8 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Seeing this topic gave me tears and goose bumps. Are you ready to read? Don't say l didn't warn you.
Background:
I was an importer of medical equipments from China. I made a monthly sales of 80 to 110 pcs. That's about 1.8million to 2.5million in sales monthly. Take home is bt 750k and 1m each month.

The new sheriff in town came in and sales dropped from 100 to 60 to 30 to 10 to 7 to 0. Yes 0 sales for 3 consecutive months then 7 PC's the month after and another 0 for 3 consecutive months again.

My woes: 2017
Couldn't pay rent no more. Sold off the car to fix just one room in our uncompleted building. Moved into a sandy house. Son dropped out of school, we couldn't feed, my dad would give me 3k weekly, wifey was pregnant. We all started looking malnorished.(tears rolling down my chick)

2018:
Stayed at home jobless for the better part of 2 year. Hire a 2 by 4 shop to sell 2nd hand shoes. Borrowed 100k from cooperative to pay 12k monthly for 10 months in the tick of the recession. Frustration set in when the shoes didn't sell and began to spoiled one by one in my shop. In frustration, l abandoned the shoes + 6 months rent to my landlady.

Borrowed 400k this time to buy a bus T4 Volkswagen product nija used. Drove it myself. It worked for 2 months (or so l thought). Eventually wanted to send my to my early grave. It will produce 9k and gulp double the amount, produce 4k and gulp 15. At a point it stopped bringing in money for 3 months and instead set my back by 100k in debts. Again frustration came knocking. I had enough when it kept me resuming by 8am in a mechanic work shop and retiring by 7pm like a banker for good 14 days. I quit. Sold it for half the price..... 200k. Debts deepened..... neck deep in debts......emotional now.....can't continue..... sorry

I didn't add that my only achievement in Buhari's 4 years was giving birth to a healthy baby. Remembered how much we prayed not to have a deformed baby due to acute malnutrition. Imagine a family of three plus baby in the womb managing 3k in 7 days.

My baby girl came out better looking, healthier and fatter (in a kpako hospital) than my son who was born in affluence (private air-conditioned ward). What miracle!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Liftkid(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2019
I borrowed money and opened a bet9ja shop somewhere in Anambra state, at first, things was moving fine.

After a year, I was able to repay all the money borrowed, bought a new gen and renovated my shop.

After the repayment of all loans and renovation, I was left with about 150k.

Then one weekend, I gave the head boy 120k to go deposit to my agent code 3735304 Okeke Tochukwu callistus and he ran away with the money.

I reported to the parents and they couldn't do anything about it, instead the mother told me to go and look for him, I went to ozubulu police station to lay complain to no avail.

Then, I started afresh, you know that situation whereby someone running biz with almost 200k starts managing 30k. After some few months, the worst happened, my gen developed fault and I took it for repair, then thieves broke into the mechanics shop and packed all his gen, mine inclusive.

I Reported to the local security in the community and they said wouldn't be held responsible since it was stolen.

I became devasted AMD sold my shop for 500k. Now am afraid of investing the money into any biz. I just wish to go overseas and hustle there

6 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Codezz: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2019
People are really suffering.

6 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Jman06(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2019
densel:
Seeing this topic gave me tears and goose bumps. Are you ready to read? Don't say l didn't warn you.
Background:
I was an importer of medical equipments from China. I made a monthly sales of 80 to 110 pcs. That's about 1.8million to 2.5million in sales monthly. Take home is bt 750k and 1m each month.

The new sheriff in town came in and sales dropped from 100 to 60 to 30 to 10 to 7 to 0. Yes 0 sales for 3 consecutive months then 7 PC's the month after and another 0 for 3 consecutive months again.

Couldn't pay rent no more. Sold off the car to fix just one room in our uncompleted building. Moved into a sandy house. Son dropped out of school, we couldn't feed, my dad would give me 3k weekly, wifey was pregnant. We all started looking malnorished.(tears rolling down my chick)

2018:
Stayed at home jobless for the better part of 2 year. Hire a 2 by 4 shop to sell 2nd hand shoes. Borrowed 100k from cooperative to pay 12k monthly for 10 months in the tick of the recession. Frustration set in when the shoes didn't sell and began to spoiled one by one in my shop. In frustration, l abandoned the shoes + 6 months rent to my landlady.

Borrowed 400k this time to buy a bus T4 Volkswagen product nija used. Drove it myself. It worked for 2 months (or so l thought). Eventually wanted to send my to my early grave. It will produce 9k and gulp double the amount, produce 4k and gulp 15. At a point it stopped bringing in money for 3 months and instead set my back by 100k in debts. Again frustration came knocking. I had enough when it kept me resuming by 8am in a mechanic work shop and retiring by 7pm like a banker for good 14 days. I quit. Sold it for half the price..... 200k. Debts deepened..... neck deep in debts......emotional now.....can't continue..... sorry
Chai! This is really touchy!

And some unscrupulous foools still want to vote for Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Abortions: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2019
densel:
Background:

2018:

Perhaps village people are extremely angry with u. My view
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by flyca: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Abortions:
[s]Perhaps village people are extremely angry with u. My view[/s]
Take your stupidity out of this thread now! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Sparkle777(f): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
I remember shouting that PMB is an Apostle of Poverty in 2015 but ppl who didn't know History laffed at me. Now we all suffer. May God reward Tinubu for hoisting on us a Whitewashed Sepulchre, he will receive his due.

Merely looking at pmb, u see a man bent on revenge, a man that won't even hear the cries of his ppl, a man without any ideas on how to boost the economy. A man used to spilling blood.

Now, to my own story. I work wit the Fed govt, first tin bubu did was to remove our shift allowance, almost 22k a month for me, my salary dropped to a bit above 100k. The subsequent increase on fuel, food and general stuffs were still on my already weakened salary. The small business I was into crumbled up due to low or nil patronage. I did a five steps backwards march on everything around me, I purposely reduced my expenses and stopped any enjoyment activities. The friends and family I normally gave 5k monthly stopped talking to me cos I had to stop as I can barely survive as I had a lot of dependants.

Somehow somewhere, we still dey manage am. Am not the worst hit but its not funny seeing ppl around u suffer so. I try to share wat I have yet its not enough.

Plsss, I beg of you all. Esp the bubu supporters, plss vote this plague out,vote off this famine. Remember, last last u will still feel the crunch. Have we not all suffered enough? Don't we go to the same market? Don't we see our own family, friends and neighbours suffer thus? Abi, is there an award for suffering?

Buhari is just like Typhoid Mary,he spreads hunger, bitterness, lack etc. It will get so worse if he comes back wit his next level of suffering that ppl might see a decent meal as an eleven course meal.
Let's try Atiku, hopefully he performs better. And if he doesn't, we send him back. One day, God will send us a good leader

14 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Abortions: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
flyca:
Take your stupidity out of this thread now! angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by dlondonbadboy: 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
densel:
Background:

2018:

Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
CC Seun, lalasticlala push to fp

3 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by madridguy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Everybody blaming Buhari.

Thank you Sai Baba. Atleast Angola and Venezuela will wish to have someone like PMB.

1 Like

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by dimelo: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Everybody blaming Buhari.

Thank you Sai Baba. Atleast Angola and Venezuela will wish to have someone like PMB.

thank you sai baba for the person managing 3k a week with his family

thank you sai baba for man who was laid off from work as baba assumed power

thank you sai baba for the man who lost two of his workers due to Baba's myopic and unintelligent security policy

thank you sai baba for the people scared of going to farm because of Baba's brothers(herdsmen)

thank you sai baba for the people who are neck deep into dept since baba assumed power

thank you sai baba

see ehn guy honestly if you know you can't be sympathetic to peoples plight, then it will be better you just close your mouth and let them lick their wounds in peace.

15 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Abortions:
Perhaps village people are extremely angry with u. My view

Hahaha. Lol. No not village people. It never crossed my mind. Haven't believed that for even one day. Superstition.... not for me.

It's is as a result of one man's thoughtless back and forth economic (forex) policies. At the height of the Dollar ban, naira went up to 520. Every importer was hit hard. Had to cough out millions for the very same quantity of good 800k-900k could have bought. Sales were low, profits became marginal. Non existent sales meant people selling of goods even at a loss so family can feed. What business survives that way.

10 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by izaray(f): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
They should start sending the money to those that posted their stories already na

5 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Abortions: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
densel:

Hahaha. Lol. No not village people. It never crossed my mind. Haven't believed that for even one day. Superstition.... not for me.

It's is as a result of one man's thoughtless back and forth economic (forex) policies. At the height of the Dollar ban, naira went up to 520. Every importer was hit hard. Had to cough out millions for the very same quantity of good 800k-900k could have bought. Sales were low, profits became marginal. Non existent sales meant people selling of goods even at a loss so family can feed. What business survives that way.
Let's all hope and pray Atiku wins and don't turn out like the lifeless one.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by madridguy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
You mean they're free to blame PMB but they call PMB many names for blaming the party that brought this upon everyone.
Hypocrites.

dimelo:

thank you sai baba for the person managing 3k a week with his family

thank you sai baba for man who was laid off from work as baba assumed power

thank you sai baba for the man who lost two of his workers due to Baba's myopic and unintelligent security policy

thank you sai baba for the people scared of going to farm because of Baba's brothers(herdsmen)

thank you sai baba for the people who are neck deep into dept since baba assumed power

thank you sai baba

see ehn guy honestly if you know you can't be sympathetic to peoples plight, then it will be better you just close your mouth and let them lick their wounds in peace.
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Mkmoney(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari can't rule us for 4 yrs again he just can't God forbid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
densel:
Background:

2018:

I didn't add that my only achievement in Buhari's 4 years was giving birth to a healthy baby. Remembered how much we prayed not to have a deformed baby due to acute malnutrition. Imagine a family of three plus baby in the womb managing 3k in 7 days.

My baby girl came out better looking, healthier and fatter (in a kpako hospital) than my son who was born in affluence (private air-conditioned ward). What miracle!
chaii..I'm just wondering how you survived all these with a pregnant wife is used to comfort. ..it is well. .

3 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by dimelo: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
You mean they're free to blame PMB but they call PMB many names for blaming the party that brought this upon everyone.
Hypocrites.

now I see

it seems the lost lives and the level of impoverisment meted out on the good people of Nigeria by this present administration means very little or nothing to you.

because you have the avenue to get your three square daily meal doesn't mean others do too,
and because you're assured of your security doesn't mean others are secured too.

all I want is a better Nigeria.

P.S. never call me an hypocrite, you know nothing about me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by 7lives: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
jumas:
All people posting here are lazy.

Mine is
I started a small business last two years, with hardwork, patients and prayer I'm an employer of 11 workers today
and it will be more this year in Jesus name.
This is between God and man.

The secret is do something creative and never have a second thought of short ways of making money.

Are you suffering?.
This thread is for suffer head people.
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bros you need not to shift the goal post and also what gives you assurance I've eaten anything today? How am I better than others. I'm a struggling guy like others but my point is that you cannot blame Buhari and attack him for blaming the past government.

dimelo:

now I see

it seems the lost lives and the level of impoverisment meted out on the good people of Nigeria by this present administration means very little or nothing to you.

because you have the avenue to get your three square daily meal doesn't mean others do too,
and because you're assured of your security doesn't mean others are secured too.

all I want is a better Nigeria.

P.S. never call me an hypocrite, you know nothing about me
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Bros you need not to shift the goal post and also what gives you assurance I've eaten anything today? How am I better than others. I'm a struggling guy like others but my point is that you cannot blame Buhari and attack him for blaming the past government.

Don't let me descend on you this hot afternoon.

7 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by madridguy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bring it on.

highcollide:
Don't let me descend on you this hot afternoon.
Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Graduated 3 years ago and I've been unemployed since then.. Been doing some jobs from teaching jambites and undergraduates, to hustling at trade fair etc....it has not been easy doing all this things with my ill health.

I'll do anything to leave this country.

6 Likes

Re: Post Your "Buhari Suffering" Story by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
Bring it on.

Take your heartless self out of this thread.

Zombie!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“i’ll See You Off. The Rest Can Make Their Way.” President Buhari To VP Osibanjo / Aluu 4: The Need For Justice / Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.