Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl (7068 Views)

How Do I Engage These Girls Beyond First Meeting? I Am Tired. / I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Was just strolling back from my work place and I just bumped into this smiling girl who was giving me all shades of familiarity. I was sold on instantly and we stopped to greet like we've known for so long. Not until I found out that we've not really met from Adam, we just bumped each with a smiling face and there we started chatting.

She said that she just started talking to me because she felt like it. We exchanged names, and she asked for my occupation which I told her, she started talking about how her directors laptop needs repairs, because I told her I was a computer technician, I tried to enquire the nature of the problem and she asked me to come to their company in person for the stuff. I was feeling skeptical about going to the company but I ended up taking her number.

Calling her this evening she said I need to be at the company by 8am if I am to see her boss, completely unsettling my own schedule. I tried to work out the timing and she went completely ballistic saying they won't hesitate to invite other technicians if I don't make it there by 8am.

I'm a little bit confused, scared because I've never met a girl bold enough and all that. Plus the location of the company is somehow to me.

My heart says go but my head... arghh!

Help me out good people

1 Like

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by SweetBuns(f): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hm.....

Don't go

15 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by CyberWolf: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Use your head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
Just flip a coin bro. What's the worst thing that can happen? Maybe she and her friends will rape you, dazall.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Katier00(f): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hope she wont steal your pants abi boxers. Just be careful and tell your family where you are going to

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by MJBOLT: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
she's a ritualist who wants to kidnap you,better run

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by basmur(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
You better open your skull and think with it and not with your yeye silly joystick(emotions)

am sure you know what to do,
u re just indecisive...

in a lighter note...an average naija guy is somewhat cheap..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by lilmax(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
rolls royce loading grin

a girl smiles at you and your head started turnionion

after you learn your lesson, please come back to this thread and read what you wrote

4 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Was just strolling back from my work place and I just bumped into this smiling girl who was giving me all shades of familiarity. I was sold on instantly and we stopped to greet like we've known for so long. Not until I found out that we've not really met from Adam, we just bumped each with a smiling face and there we started chatting.

She said that she just started talking to me because she felt like it. We exchanged names, and she asked for my occupation which I told her, she started talking about how her directors laptop needs repairs, because I told her I was a computer technician, I tried to enquire the nature of the problem and she asked me to come to their company in person for the stuff. I was feeling skeptical about going to the company but I ended up taking her number.

Calling her this evening she said I need to be at the company by 8am if I am to see her boss, completely unsettling my own schedule. I tried to work out the timing and she went completely ballistic saying they won't hesitate to invite other technicians if I don't make it there by 8am.

I'm a little bit confused, scared because I've never met a girl bold enough and all that. Plus the location of the company is somehow to me.

Help me out good people
Read your own signature. You only live once.

You have a legitimate opportunity to market your skills plus she just might be getting hot sweats just thinking about you. It's a win-win situation.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Earthbound:

Read your own signature. You only live once.

You have a legitimate opportunity to market your skills plus she just might be getting hot sweats just thinking about you. It's a win-win situation.
In this case I read your signature and I felt cringe

1 Like

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by daddytime(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by obaataaokpaewu: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
You can go with a colleague/apprentice/technician

4 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Abortions: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Unless u not a technician like u stated I don't see any fvcking reason why u won't go there to do ur job and collect all ur money.

7 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abortions:
Unless u not a technician like u stated I don't see any fvcking reason why u won't go there to do ur job and collect all ur money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by viktur89(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
She's definitely one of those GNLD people. Don't bother going to the office cause you'll waste your transport.

10 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Fidelismaria: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin

Nigerian guys are so cheap

Imagine this one has been bought over with ordinary smile

Hmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hmm i just hope say she's not working for some kidnapping or rituals gang cos for a lady to just start smiling at u wen she does not know u from adam and anxious to invite u to a location sounds all suspicious.u can go go oo but remember say ritualists full town.be alert and dont loose guard say cos na woman.

3 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
Abortions:
for safety reason he should go with one or two of his colleagues so they dont harvest his head or genitals in case he's entering a den of ritualists.

3 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Frankicent(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
bros what do you want me to tell you now? You no want money nii?

Aren't you technician?

did you lie to her just to get her attention?

Are you scared you'll fail or disappoint her?

Wat's so important that you can't free one day for an appointment that might change your statue tomorrow?

bros she might be a God sent to you... Oga if you can't deliver tell her...

It's hard to see a bold woman today.
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by DoctorGenteel: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
Go there earlier. Stay somewhere far a little and scout the place thoroughly.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by wirinet(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Goodlyhrt:

She said that [/color] she just started talking to me because she felt like it.[/color] We exchanged names, and she asked for my occupation which I told her, she started talking about how her directors laptop needs repairs, because I told her I was a computer technician, I tried to enquire the nature of the problem and she asked me to come to their company in person for the stuff. I was feeling skeptical about going to the company but I ended up taking her number.

Help me out good people

All the quotes in red are red flags. You are being set up. At best its a 419 scam, at worst it's a ritualist gang.

Don't dare go. Let them get another person, if they know another computer technician, why wait until she bumbed into you. Were they waiting for you before they fix their computer? It's not possible that such a company does not have a technician that maintains their computers.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Offpoint: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Give me her number, I'm a computer technician too...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Onyeka64(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
GNLD
Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
basmur:
You better open your skull and think with it and not with your yeye silly joystick(emotions)

am sure you know what to do,
u re just indecisive...

in a lighter note...an average naija guy is somewhat cheap..
Gbam to the last sentence.
Not even Prof Wole Soyinka can dispute this fact.

When you turn down advances from ladies they either label you as weak or uncivilized.

Nice observation bro, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Deicide: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Alpha female grin

3 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Clemercy2: 12:12am On Feb 20, 2019
wirinet:

All the quotes in red are red flags. You are being set up. At best its a 419 scam, at worst it's a ritualist gang.

Don't dare go. Let them get another person, if they know another computer technician, why wait until she bumbed into you. Were they waiting for you before they fix their computer? It's not possible that such a company does not have a technician that maintains their computers.

TAKE THIS MAN ADVICE OR THAT IS THE LAST TIME WE WILL HEAR FROM YOU

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by nedubest(m): 2:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Suffer no deyy tire you

1 Like

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by keycash: 2:44am On Feb 20, 2019
Goodlyhrt:

Help me out good people

Bro this is how a friend of mine fall for scam oo

1 Like

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by Binidefender: 4:06am On Feb 20, 2019
Go there and ask people about the company before u enter,
Remember to write ur will too incase of incasity ,
Something must kill a man

3 Likes

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by linearity: 5:02am On Feb 20, 2019
lefulefu:
for safety reason he should go with one or two of his colleagues so they dont harvest his head or genitals in case he's entering a den of ritualists.

None sense, so you want make he go drag one innocent friends into his wahala!

Her Boss laptop have a problem and instead of going to the computer village to see a repair person, they sent her to stand by the street side and start smiling to all and any passerby and if they are lucky, they might see a technician on the cheap?

And this lady who was standing aimlessly on the road side, looking for whomever is all of a sudden impatient and have some waiting on the side fix the laptop?

Bros, don’t waste your time, since she say she can call someone else, ask her to quickly do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl by femi4: 5:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Goodlyhrt:

Help me out good people
That's strange, if you ll go, don't go alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969) / Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) / Girls And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.