₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,034 members, 4,829,298 topics. Date: Friday, 22 March 2019 at 09:45 PM

Weekend Odd Only - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Weekend Odd Only (111 Views)

2 To 3 Odd On No Red Card Predictions %95win / Free 2 to 3 Odd (on No Red Card predictions) %99win / Thecbig Odd Man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Odd Only by Leosmart113: 10:05pm On Feb 19
Hello Bettors Am Leo And Am A Tipster I know So many ppl Have Lost a lot in Sport Betting......Betting have serve as a Source of income to me and my Suscribers for Past 1Month Now I started in January and We have make a profit not less than #160,000+ in the past few weeks now....I know most ppl here won't believe me but its true

I only drop my game on Saturday and Sunday Only odd is usually 2 ODD not less than that

I make use of some best option in sport betting to make profit in which am enjoying my money grow steadily and always smile to the bank

We make Use Of BETKING....U must av an account with betking if u wana Join my broadcast list and start winning

Payment is Only After Won Every weekend Which is #4,000 Only

High Stackers of 4-5k above

Join Now and Smile to the Bank

Message me On Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Bernado One Of The Best In The League- Guardiola / Leicester New Manager Rodgers Predicts Exciting Times Ahead / Betting United Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.