Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) (47791 Views)

Gunmen Attack INEC Training Centre In Anambra / EFCC May Go After Doctors For Fraudulently Collecting ₦540m Training Allowance / Inec Training Centers Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Hargbo(m): 4:40am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
So its common 50k that will make poverty die shey?
Did you just say Common, I pray o, if it's common, oya send some to my account
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Eroms4life17(m): 4:44am On Feb 20, 2019
Why do we like to do things the hard way in this country!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Mankosi: 4:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Everything for this country na struggle. Even to collect ur money u have to struggle for it too.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by xaggar(m): 5:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Donpeak:
You all should vote for Sowore for a better life and future. Just look at what’s happening here. To imagine that some of you are still “Articulating” is foolishness. Get rid of analog leaders! Vote Sowore on Saturday and Nigeria will be saved forever.

Saved foreva indeed!
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by FrostyButter: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by bamasite(m): 5:13am On Feb 20, 2019
During my time, it came in form of an alert: no queues!
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by majamajic(m): 5:13am On Feb 20, 2019
Opistorincos:
if you no be corper, you no go fit understand the struggle of surviving all alone in a strange man's land. God bless my fellow Corp members

as if we non corpers are living in our own villages, u are even lucky; free girls, cheaper rents , free rides, after serving my oga for good 8 yrs I never had it so easy, so don't think u are doing the impossible, we all into this ship together, thank your God,
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Platony(m): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2019
hollywater:
Can't they transfer it to their account.

I tire oo.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Idrissilame: 5:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Fastrack technologies
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Mac2016(m): 5:28am On Feb 20, 2019
alsudaes1:
It's their right
Nigerians understand that you actually have no right in its real sense. We struggle for everything

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Hustoto: 5:30am On Feb 20, 2019
With this, IT SHOWS INEC IS ALSO A VERY CORRUPT INSTITUTION. IF U ARE NOT PAYING INTO THEIR ACCOUNTS, IT MEANS U HAVE INCREASED THE NUMBER OF CORPERS IN UR BOOKS SO AS TO EAT THE MONEY OF THE GHOST CORPERS. this is 2019,is that how they pay their staffs. I smell thiefery!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by vanVINCE(m): 5:32am On Feb 20, 2019
This is sadonic, lugubrious and exasperating!
How can we still be acting so coquetishly and some people will still be shouting 'Sai Baba!'
smh...
Let's articulate so as to move this country to greater heights.
If you know, you know!
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 20, 2019
Wouldn't it be faster if they formed a queue?
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Passionate888: 5:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Donpeak:
You all should vote for Sowore for a better life and future. Just look at what’s happening here. To imagine that some of you are still “Articulating” is foolishness. Get rid of analog leaders! Vote Sowore on Saturday and Nigeria will be saved forever.
Are you afraid of the next level?
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Passionate888: 5:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Heartforus:
See as they pack themselve like sandine
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Passionate888: 5:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Heartforus:
See as they pack themselve like sandine
sardine

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 20, 2019
RicheDadTutors:
Naija sha! And they must struggle and be stressed up to get their allowances again? It's their right for crying out loud!

See the way they are struggling as if INEC is dashing them money. The allowances could have been paid or transfered to their accounts... Naija sha!!

Abeg, me I need a very good Graphic Artist who will deliver in few minutes and charge very reasonable fee. It's urgent!

If you are on whatsApp, chat me up please: 08064465717
try me
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by mankand(m): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Why are we always doing something in a primitive way? Can't they send to their azza?
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Emmyddon74: 6:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Na naija be dis... To pay some fee for inside school self you go struggle..����
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by fasho01(m): 6:08am On Feb 20, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Every single one of them has an account which the federal government pays their alawee into. So what stopped them from just disbursing the money into their accounts remotely which is one of the advantages of bvn and tsa. When are we going to get it right here? Is it even easy for the people paying them under this condition? Nigeria has a long way to go.

Indeed, Nigeria has a long way to go

@ bolded, trust me, they are not complaining. When you calculate the little they deduct from the amount supposed to be given per head, you'll know why they opted not to distribute it via their accounts

Again, Nigeria has a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by thunderbabs: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Dey no fit transfer ni abi whixh kind stress b this one na
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by toprealman: 6:11am On Feb 20, 2019
mamapidgin:
It is good to know that INEC has woken up from its slumber
what is good about turning our youths into animals?
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Just2endowed2(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Hustoto:
With this, IT SHOWS INEC IS ALSO A VERY CORRUPT INSTITUTION. IF U ARE NOT PAYING INTO THEIR ACCOUNTS, IT MEANS U HAVE INCREASED THE NUMBER OF CORPERS IN UR BOOKS SO AS TO EAT THE MONEY OF THE GHOST CORPERS. this is 2019,is that how they pay their staffs. I smell thiefery!!!!!!!

You are right. Efcc should swing to action
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by israelmao(m): 6:18am On Feb 20, 2019
N4,500 only,some even received less according to reliable source.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by nho4: 6:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Opistorincos:
if you no be corper, you no go fit understand the struggle of surviving all alone in a strange man's land. God bless my fellow Corp members

There is no big deal in it...we have all been there.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by israelmao(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Every single one of them has an account which the federal government pays their alawee into. So what stopped them from just disbursing the money into their accounts remotely which is one of the advantages of bvn and tsa. When are we going to get it right here? Is it even easy for the people paying them under this condition? Nigeria has a long way to go.

Nigerian government prefers analogue to digital because of its dubious activities.
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2019
Donpeak:
They said the guy does not have experience. I really feel for my ppl.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by citadels(f): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Wicked government. Which 50k. It's just N4500
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by Jgovt(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2019
At most 4500
Magicdon:
How much is the training alawee
Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by fedora04: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2019
You see why they make things hard... Corruption. Make it manual so you can pilfer. Or claim fundsnmeant for someone who didn't show up

Do you blame Buhari for this or PDP? No. Let's blame our greed.

Everyone is selfish. At the slightest opportunity we take advantage even of it is going to make the other party suffer

Go to the ministries and federal government parastatals. Hungarian are not automated. You wanna know why? Corruption...

My tots

1 Like

Re: NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) by staen: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2019
PSVITA:
Akwa Ibom Corper's ( Uyo) collect their INEC training allawee today, 19/02/2019.
what happen to their aza? ... Frozen?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Share The Video Of Boko Haram Shooting The 5 Aid Workers - Reno Omokri / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) / What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.