Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide (34936 Views)

Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) / Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by MediaLife: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Here is the moment women backing babies save drowning child all while the only grow up man around them was seriously busy using his phone to videotape.

Nigerians blasts the man for recording the moment instead of saving the child as some accused technology of killing the world.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/women-backing-babies-save-drowning.html

2 Shares

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by SweetBuns(f): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Following
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by MediaLife: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
Watch the video here
Lalasticlala

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by pautex: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2019
The love of a Mother. God bless our Mothers cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2019
I hope the man is happy to have captured the video of a dead baby on his cheap tecno phone. Very useless man

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide

2 Likes

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by crestedaguiyi: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2019
He probably alowed her to carry her cross but recording it is totally not right
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Waakanda: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2019
shocked ... the evil side of tech.

1 Like

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Nbote(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Story shld b Men backing babies saves a drowning child while a woman recorded dem

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2019
We're in the era of smart phones and stupid people

17 Likes

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Gidah: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Life is turning to something else
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by LisaAnne(f): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2019
" The fast track to nitwit ."
In summary, the smartphone/social networking cocktail combined with this penchant for information snacking is a perfect storm for artificially created autism spectrum disorders, and it makes antisocial behavior in the form of a non-stop feedback loop the new accepted norm.
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by joeyswift(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Blame buhari for making the man clueless and senseless

1 Like

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Sportwin(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2019
Is it everybody that knows how to swim ?

What if he doesn't know how to

24 Likes

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by kekakuz(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2019
vote buhari to fix this
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by daddytime(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2019
This seems to capture today'd Nigeria....

Let's see those who won't stay afar to record events but get pro active by using their PVCs on the 23rd...
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by DMerciful(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Name checkers association tell us where this took place.
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by freemanbubble: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Nope technology is good

But Africans are cursed
And Nigerians are worse

1 Like

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by hubtiva: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2019
k
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Ekpeitut: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2019
If the man didn't record her how would we have known her exploits? Free the man jawe tongue

1 Like

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by meobizy(f): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2019
What was he meant to do?
Na him pikin?
The child was saved and that is all anyone should carry in mind.
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by cleary: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by betonnaira: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
imagine
happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by goslowgoslow(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2019
joeyswift:
Blame buhari for making the man clueless and senseless
I bet you are more clueless and senseless than Buhari. What if the guy doesn't know how to swim? Did you ask yourself that question?
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2019
angry
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Baddiezz(f): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2019
meobizy:
What was he meant to do?
Na him pikin?
The child was saved and that is all anyone should carry in mind.
Sportwin:

goslowgoslow:

I bet you are more clueless and senseless than Buhari. What if the guy doesn't know how to swim? Did you ask yourself that question?
Sportwin:

So because he doesn't know how to swim the next thing is to start recording?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Purej: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Public Enlightenment should be conducted as most Nigerians have turned to video journalists. The mentality of "lets save life first is dead" What concerns them is to capture the event and be the first to share on social media.Its crazy how things are going in this country. Out of 100 Nigerians , it will shock you that only 5 knows the Emergency Line to call when accident happens
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by anonymuz(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2019
That man is just next to Buhari.
Re: Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2019
Nbote:
Story shld b Men backing babies saves a drowning child while a woman recorded dem

The baby has already been saved, why the many talks ?

Is it written somewhere that a man must be the one to do save / rescue mission in times like that?

You should be locked up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Flee As Robbers Shoot Bank Customer Dead In Front Of Government House / Lady Gets Armed MOPOL To Beat Up Man Who Deceive People With Her Products (Pics) / Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.