Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Atiku Uses This App To Search For Daily News On His Laptop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atiku Uses This App To Search For Daily News On His Laptop (239 Views)

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Uses This App To Search For Daily News On His Laptop by bellza: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2019
Recently we discovered that this new chrome extension was being used by our presidential candidate Atiku to see recent news updates and to search for daily news posts

here are his reasons

"i discovered that a large data of people who wants to stay updated on news going on around the world tend to stick with just one news site like for example, for my nigeria news i just stick with THE GUARDIAN mean while other news site gives vital informations also that THE GUARDIAN might not be offering so i open different tabs of news site to check different news on sports , entertainment technology e.t.c which is very displeasing and stressful. thats why i use bellza[color=#990000][/color]" ~Atiku

check this chrome extension out if it proof it self worthy of being used by our presidential candidate atiku

LINK HERE: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bellza-always-informed/fhnmdmmmdclgjnjlbodahlcmabjnngde

Re: Atiku Uses This App To Search For Daily News On His Laptop by Simplecity(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku kor

Tinubu ni

Must you lie in order to sell market sad..

(1) (Reply)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Has Given Us A Lot, Even When He Wasn't In Govt / *free Jamb Cbt Mock Exam* / Crime: Shocking: Herdsmen Reportedly Shot Dead A Unizik Lecturer In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.