Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. (22101 Views)

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) / Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Nigerian Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe look excited as her fans present a new portrait and fine cake to her to show her love.

Mercy Aigbe shared the video online with caption. See the fine cake and the portrait they brought for her below.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/mecy-aigbe-appreciates-her-fans-for.html

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by Yambee: 3:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Portrait and Cake?

How do you even eat the two together?

Did the fan not see Coke or Fan-yogo on the road when coming?

11 Likes

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by Qsscruz(m): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Wow..This is an incredible achievement..She has broken the world record as the first black woman to get a portrait from her fans..The FG should declare a public holiday for her and this news is totally front page worthy...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by soberdrunk(m): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2019
I hope she shake body for the fans....... angry
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by itspzpics(m): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Wow
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by stanliwise(m): 3:33am On Feb 20, 2019
nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by kobosmart(m): 3:35am On Feb 20, 2019
If I hear say she chop that cake
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by leofab(f): 3:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Olosho general

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by stanliwise(m): 3:38am On Feb 20, 2019
leofab:
Olosho general
Hmm so you mean she is like your oga?

3 Likes

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by RicheDadTutors(m): 4:05am On Feb 20, 2019
This Mercy is pretty sha!

Abeg, me I need a very good Graphic Artist who will deliver in few minutes and charge very reasonable fee. It's urgent!

If you are on whatsApp, chat me up please: 08064465717

1 Like

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:07am On Feb 20, 2019
embarassed
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by castrol180(m): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Who are those presenting gift to this one who doesn't know how to act? It is either they are bird of a feather who flock together within the same proximity or they are members of her so called film school...someone who doesn't know how to act but owning a theatre school. Where did herself learn acting?

1 Like

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by IjebuWarrior: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Dis one just dey openly do her ashawo, no even care... Oloriburuku! angry

4 Likes

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by emerged01(m): 5:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Fake life
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by Izzystevens: 5:38am On Feb 20, 2019
cheesy hilarious comment. Nairaland will always make me smile.
IjebuWarrior:
Dis one just dey openly do her ashawo, no even care... Oloriburuku! angry

2 Likes

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by akilo1: 5:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku self
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by jerryBoss1(m): 5:52am On Feb 20, 2019
leofab:
Olosho general
Is it your pussy she's using ? STOP hating go and hustle and stop following I never Chop and be passing free puna to broke niqqas

1 Like

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by dayleke: 6:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Where are the "fans" o?

Fine cake?
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by Charlieluvboy(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job. Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by dreezybines: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Charlieluvboy:
Please I'm in need of a job. Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.

undecided You're in need of a Job, just like that?

If someone says gateman or all this people parking sh*t now, you'll get angry...

Be explicit... What kinda job? What are your qualifications
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by LisaAnne(f): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2019
It's my birthday today! Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile Only for the first 10 people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by IYANGBALI: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Appreciating a confirmed olosho
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by IYANGBALI: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2019
LisaAnne:
It's my birthday today!
who cares?Fok you, Fok your birthday
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by docjuli(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2019
Her name don change? Mecy grin
Re: Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. by Memphitz537(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2019
The perfect role model for oloshoism and ashawoism

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo / Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada / Mokaliki: Charles Okocha, Simi, Femi Adebayo On Kunle Afolayan New Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.