Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) (60722 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Chinekepikin: 2:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Who said love is not blind, when you meet the right person you will surely fall in love just like this white man.

This is really interesting, Here is a viral photos of a white man(Oyinbo) who came to Africa found love and took her to his country.

This have caused some mixed reactions between many people.

But I think everyone have his or her own choice to make, the white man have made his own choice.

Congratulations to them.

See More Romantic photos of them here ⤵

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/oyinbo-man-finds-love-in-africa-takes.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Chinekepikin: 2:54am On Feb 20, 2019
See reactions below and See all their love up photos here HERE

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Caseless: 2:56am On Feb 20, 2019
Love is not only blind, it's paralyzed too.

132 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:26am On Feb 20, 2019
That's how Kenyan women trap them like rat using their juju powers

32 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by midolian(m): 3:28am On Feb 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

From now on, I will never underestimate the power of African juju

On a deeper thought, it could be that the Oyinbo has done all of these to fool the creation. He might sell her at a high price when he gets to their zoo. shocked

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by boman2014: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2019
mhen!!!
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:28am On Feb 20, 2019
he is going to use her 4 se,x slave sorry we go hear am later

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Fuqman(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Africa is the second largest continent in the world and it's not a country. Be specific of the country.

65 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by sonature1: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2019
They say Black is beautiful
But too much of everything is bad
That lady looks like a Kenyan ape
Who knows! Maybe she used African juju on the unsuspecting lover grin

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2019

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Na otumopko she use,...if u know y know

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by lilmax(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2019
dollytino4real:
he is going to use her 4 se,x slave sorry we go hear am later
can't you read pictures?

that guy is the slave grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Caseless:
Love is not only blind, it's paralyzed too.
Lmao
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by HerCuteness(f): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2019
midolian:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

From now on, I will never underestimate the power of African juju

On a deeper thought, it could be that the Oyinbo has done all of these to fool the creation. He might sell her at a high price when he gets to their zoo. shocked
Dūmmy

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2019
This girl should introduce me to that baba abeg. This one is very strong.

Handsome and the beastess

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by marvin906(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2019
I nor gree oooo..
this shi.t ain't love..
love can't be this blind
her juju strong Sha cause nor be clear eye person go marry woman wen resemble my village Oracle

6 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Naija4love(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmmmm grin angry grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by pautex: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Oh my world, later she will be sent to their Zoo as African Chimpanzee shocked
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by KingGBsky(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Her juju don catch am... Enjoy the rest of your life white man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by SweetBuns(f): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Never underestimate the power of a woman

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by davillian(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Which country is Africa in Africa
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by freemanbubble: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Mheen! Things like this atimes kinda want to make someone see love as a scam. But, i refused been in that school of thought. Love is in the eyes of the beholder. She might be ugly but beautiful inside of her.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Congrats to them.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Are you sure he's not taking her for experiment
Re: Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) by phransix2: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2019
This is true love... Probably tasted the cookie jar and got hooked...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.