Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP (17862 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Seetto: 6:48am On Feb 20, 2019
Fat lie from the pit of hell...

I think it is high time they left amina zakari alone, she was in inec when PDP won 2003,2007,2011 elections , why crying foul now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by enochogaga(m): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2019
Adeola38654:
[color=#990000][/color] see below

This mumu everyday u dey fix match, ungry man go and work ur father nah fifa
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by adanny01(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2019
GE9JA:
GE9JA

The Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, has accused the All Progressives Congress, APC, of being in total control of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

It also claimed that Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai and Amina Zakari are in charge of the Information and Communication Technology, ICT, of the electoral body.

National chairman of the PDP, Uche Secondus, made this claim on Tuesday during PDP’s emergency National Executive Council, NEC, meeting in Abuja.

He was reacting to the allegation by the APC national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, on Monday that INEC informed the PDP before postponing the presidential and National Assembly elections earlier scheduled to hold on February 16.

He said, “Since last Saturday they have been talking and making claims, they even accused INEC of telling us before postponing the election. All they have been saying is they are not aware, they don’t know but I dare to say that the government is in totally in control of INEC.

“This government appointed one of the vendors who is from the Villa and the other is from Niger State and they are members of APC.

“The ICT of INEC is totally controlled by El-Rufai and Amina Zakari, so I don’t see how they will turn around overnight. But maybe it’s part of their plans to win, but Nigerians know the facts. This government is in control of INEC.”

Speaking at the event, Senate President and Director PDP Presidential Campaign Council, Bukola Saraki, stated, that Nigerians accepted the opposition party because they have become tired of “unemployment and poverty”.

“Nigerians are tired of insecurity, unemployment and poverty. Nobody wants to be insecure, unemployed or poor. This is why our message has resonated across the country.”

He then called on Nigerians to come out to vote during the rescheduled elections on Saturday, saying “We have four more days to go. I want to appeal to Nigerians, do not let them frustrate you. When there is a low turnout, they can rig, but if you come out to vote, they cannot.

“When you come out to vote on Saturday, do you want a Nigeria that that adheres to the rule of law, or do you want a Nigeria that is governed by jungle justice?

“On Saturday, when you come out to vote, vote for Nigeria.”

Source:- https://gidient9ja.com/pdp-alleges-apc-is-in-total-control-of-inec-claims-el-rufai-zakari-in-charge-of-ict/

I cant wait for this elections to pass.
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Mrpojj(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
The sophistication of the stupidity of PDP should be a stuff of legends. Little wonder her supporters act like genetically modified dung beetles .

Tueh.

Wat is stupid in the allegation
Pple like u wud rather believe PDP is in charge of it
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Na goodluck I totally blame why hand over Nigeria to Kaduna mafia
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Balogun4486: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by BigBizzy(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2019
it's evident
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by 4Mea: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2019
In every rumor this is an atom of truth, if EFCC which is a public body can bend to the will of the buhari, then it is very possible in the case of INEC.
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by 9iceprince(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2019
When INEC evict all APC candidates in Rivers State you never said INEC was working for PDP then.. even With d presence of Zakari.....Wailers will never change...

1 Like

Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Gforce2019: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Firefire:
Goodbye from the most useless president in the history of Nigeria

This Saturday election will make you mad..
Ask Atiku if you can have assess to him, he will tell you , no hope again....

1 Like

Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by uncleamachinonig(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2019
All Nigerians are against this Atiku ROBBING HOOD Abubakar

1 Like

Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by zoedew: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2019
These guys overheating the polity with deliberate dissemination of falsehood will end up on Fatou’s hotplate.
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by johnDkay(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Mrpojj:

Corrinthians:
The sophistication of the stupidity of PDP should be a stuff of legends. Little wonder her supporters act like genetically modified dung beetles .

Tueh.
Mrpojj:

Corrinthians:

Tueh.
your are a retarded Zombie. Get ready on saturday.
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by abokikhalifa: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Racoon:
APC will claim PDP is running INEC while PDP will claim counterwise.Meanwhile that is not the issue.

A solemn reality is that on Sat-23th.Feb.2019,Nigerians are gonna vote out the current most useless, senseless, stupid, oppressive, retrogressive, intolerant, grossly incompetent/irresponsible, diabolically wicked & satanic government out of our national life.

It is not by uploading cartoon pictures here and there .Election day is near. Go out and vote
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Flenjolexy222(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Who una Dey tell

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Flenjolexy222(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2019
Apc till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Firefire(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

This Saturday election will make you mad..
Ask Atiku if you can have assess to him, he will tell you , no hope again....

Mydn44

1 Like

Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by IYANGBALI: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Who cares? Fok INEC, Fok APC, Fok PDP, Fok Buhari, Fok Nigeria, Fok nairaland and Fok you that you is reading this bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Goo33: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by LisaAnne(f): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2019
It's my birthday today! Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile Only for the first 10 people
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by fabre4: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yesterday: Inec chairman is a national hero for postponing the election..... alleged by PDP cheesy

Today: Buhari and APC leaders are planning to discharge the inec chairman.... alleged by PDP cheesy

Tomorrow: Inec chairman is a criminal and a manipulative bastard planning to work in conjunction with the APC leaders to rig the election.... alleged by PDP grin

It is almost as if the PDP leaders have the attention span of a six months old toddler; flip flopping between different stance on the inec chairman just as whores jump from one dick to another without principles grin

Yet, what amazes everyone is that their "very smart and objective supporters" who are not Zombies as they often claim will always re-echo whatever the PDP leaders are saying without showing any atom of objective reasoning. cheesy
I didn't see them mention INEC chairman.... Cool down and read so you'll understand
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by keryj(f): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2019
I have noticed ce something recently, both PDP and APC are playing mind games with Nigerian. PDP will accuss APC on one thing then APC will reply with same accusation. It is that they are trying to confuse us or what

See the useless front page, PDP accussing elrufail of working with ict and APC accusing PDP of working with ict

Who are these bunch of inbeciles decieving in this country, and the followers fighting here and there.
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Roman7(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2019
Ayoswit:
I'm surprised that APC is acting like the opposition party.

why wouldn't they act like the opposition when all their evil plans are no longer secrets they know for sure they'll loose that's why they are putting up every measures to win....But that would not be esp in kaduna.... that El-rufai of a person is the devil we should all fight against, man's worst than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Roman7(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2019
keryj:
I have noticed ce something recently, both PDP and APC are playing mind games with Nigerian. PDP will accuss APC on one thing then APC will reply with same accusation. It is that they are trying to confuse us or what

See the useless front page, PDP accussing elrufail of working with ict and APC accusing PDP of working with ict

Who are these bunch of inbeciles decieving in this country, and the followers fighting here and there.

my dear don't be Confused any well meaning Nigerian should know that this election is kinda a''second independence'' for Nigeria and so must fight tooth and Nail to make the APC government is axed from the Nigerian political scene.
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2019
fabre4:

I didn't see them mention INEC chairman.... Cool down and read so you'll understand
You mean riging will take place innlarge scale within inec without the knowledge of the inec chairman

or you mean you have seen other conspiracy theories in the past few days where PDP squarely alleged that Inec chairman is a member of APC.
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by nobone(f): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Please a kind heart should gift me a phone. I have been phoneless for sometime now, the painful part is that i don't even have money to buy. Any phone, i'll appreciate. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by fabre4: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You mean riging will take place innlarge scale within inec without the knowledge of the inec chairman

or you mean you have seen other conspiracy theories in the past few days where PDP squarely alleged that Inec chairman is a member of APC.

Yea it's possible
Re: APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP by fabre4: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Yea it's possible all you need is a compromise on the side of one of the REC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ / El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years / President Jonathan Emerges PDP Consensus Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.