Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou (2475 Views)

My Gsd And Parvo / Gsd and caucasian adult mix female dog available for sale in ph / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2019
This topic was created to help create awareness to the rampaging gsd and kennel scam by isaac bossou. On the 13th of feb 2019, I contacted this guy that I wanted to buy a gsd nd a kennel..we negotiated price..I paid him 20k advanced, hoping when i get my puppy i will balance him 30k..lo nd behold..this guy blocked me..note..his numbers dont connect, it's only on WhatsApp u will get him..he operates on olx as well..he uses two addresses. No 7 ayetoro stress epe and navy town badagry. I have been scammed cos am a pet lover and decided to trust. I saw his post of strong dog kennels on nairaland and decided everyone gets to knw his modus operandi before he scams an unsuspecting pet lover too. I will upload his fake dogs and kennels and details of our transactions. His catch are ridiculously low prices. Single enclosure 16k, 18k, gsds 50 pure breeds. I have already reported to army intelligence bonny camp v.i. I know his end is almost near.

1 Like

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2019
These are few of his fake pics he will send you when you enquire more

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Our conversations, save them, he might follow this same pattern next time

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by olufalaye: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2019
What a lucrative way of scamming
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2019
More

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2019
At this point, I knew I have been scammed, note he has another profile on olx with another number. I contacted him he started his usual flows, asked I transfer advance of 20k, I just copied my former alert and edited it. He kept on waiting for alert. I asked how am I getting my dog, he now brought the vet would deliver once he gets alert. I became irritated and bursted his bubble that he scammed me last week with another number and address and immediately he blocked me.

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2019
This conversation was from his other number on WhatsApp. Observe his profile on olx too. Should you come in contact with such person.

1 Like

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by DavidEsq(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Why didn't his low prices raise alarm bells in ya head?
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2019
50,000 wasn't a low price for a gsd for me, considering most people I see quotes between 33k nd 40k for gsd puppies

1 Like

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by prinzetobi: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Please I’m begging!! Don’t buy dogs from Olx!! I saw a couple of our Caucasian pups I sold over a year now on Olx for N40k.
Scammers with price too good to be true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Ogcruz: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2019
You should have done a video call to see him and the pup
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by mercy348(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2019
That is exactly the kind of case am handling now before one idiot will spoil my reputation. the man got scammed by a guy called shittu then the idiot lied that he was mercy348 and they did a transaction of 100$ now the idiot man has been disturbing me and calling me for his money. I had no option than to insult the man oh in these buhari and atiku regime u got scammed. only thunder will fire him if he try to call me a scammer again.
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by mercy348(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2019
I blamed the man when someone called himself shittu a Muslim name and claims to be mercy348 on nairaland what is the collaboration between a Muslim name and a Christian name. foolish fellow am waiting for the SARS or the spiritual level he said he is going to take the matter to. if he accused me wrongly of what I did not do. he will not live to see the next 24 hours in d land of the living.
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2019
Obviously this guy is a professional scammer with a reply to every question, I tried it, it didnt connect. I asked why is his video call not going, he said cos of netwk at d border..I bought the cheap response. No why didnt I do this it that will retrieve my money..am just bringing this to our attention so no one here at least gets scammed in such manner
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by frowland(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2019
Bro, everything about this conversation was a red flag!!!!!! You fell for a very cheap scam.
So the guy that advertised Kennel is a scammer? Wow! please what is his username?
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by prinzetobi: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2019
You would be surprised to find out that- that’s not even him in those images

1 Like

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2019
In the whatsapp conversion he said if you decide to come pick the dog come with cash. What if you had gone yourself to take the it?
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by frowland(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2019
illitrate:
In the whatsapp conversion he said if you decide to come pick the dog come with cash. What if you had gone yourself to take the it?

That was a reverse psychology. He used it to win his trust. To make him believe that there was something to pickup. If he had gone, the guy would have disappeared or switched off his phone and return with another excuse on why he was unavailable.

4 Likes

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
thanks, his username is isaacbossou on nairaland, and your correct it was reverse psychology, he knew i wont come to epe to come pick up d dog.

hence his insistence on me coming with cash. well i have really learnt the hard-way.
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by space9880: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
OP people advertise GSDs for 30 - 40k but the dogs in those pics are top notch and should go for 6 figures. when you see top quality dogs going for a ridiculously low price suspect foul play.

1 Like

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by sureboykris(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Is there no way this scamming thing can be taken care of ?
is there no role nairaland can play ?
Can't the genuine breeders do something about it?
Soon , very soon , there will be no buying or selling of dogs online due to lack of trust . The real breeders will suffer
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by frowland(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
sureboykris:
Is there no way this scamming thing can be taken care of ?
is there no role nairaland can play ?
Can't the genuine breeders do something about it?
Soon , very soon , there will be no buying or selling of dogs online due to lack of trust . The real breeders will suffer

There is nothing NL and/or breeders can do when you go about your private business, only to come back here to cry when you get scammed.

1 Like

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
For your info, am not crying, I brought this out cos I saw his thread on strong dog kennels and I noticed he was the same person that scammed me, and decided to reveal his real intentions bfor someone else falls prey. Thanks for ur input anyways

3 Likes

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by sureboykris(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
frowland:

There is nothing NL and/or breeders can do when you go about your private business, only to come back here to cry when you get scammed.

Please don't sound so insensitive. Your statement doesn't even make much sense
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by vincentjk(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pups from those parents 50k? Haba

If you get to know how many million the owners of those dogs paid to import you won't believe it
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Eveezy(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2019
For others you can learn from this, if you can always try to find time to pick your pup, and if at allall you cant try find someone u trust who knows someone in that state, to help u confirm or if possible have it sent to u. If a kennel is not known by like out of 20 people u ask, 2 people should ve heard of it, if not, dont do it
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by frowland(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
sureboykris:

Please don't sound so insensitive. Your statement doesn't even make much sense

You guys are petty. What exactly do you want NL to do? NL or breeders here have no business with your private arrangements. There is no proof that this guy contacted the seller from NL, he may have reached him from Olx or other similar site. Please take sentiments away. There is nothing anyone can do about this.

1 Like

Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Onyeka1987: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
MR FROWLAND I DIDNT SOLICIT FOR YOUR ADVICE, I NEVER CONTACTED THIS SCAMMER ON NAIRALAND, IT WAS ON OLX.. I SAW HIS POST ON NAIRALAND AND DECIDED TO RAISE THIS PERSONAL EXPERIENCE FOR PPL TO BE WEARY OF ISAAC BOSSOU.. EXCEPT THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE YOUR NOT TELLING US.
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by frowland(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Onyeka1987:
MR FROWLAND I DIDNT SOLICIT FOR YOUR ADVICE, I NEVER CONTACTED THIS SCAMMER ON NAIRALAND, IT WAS ON OLX.. I SAW HIS POST ON NAIRALAND AND DECIDED TO RAISE THIS PERSONAL EXPERIENCE FOR PPL TO BE WEARY OF ISAAC BOSSOU.. EXCEPT THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE YOUR NOT TELLING US.

If you are that wise, you would have realised that my comment was in response to a reply I got on the non charlant attitude NL mods and breeders give to scammers.
Good also that you have cleared the air on where you contacted the seller.
Secondly, the guy have deleted his handle and most probably will reregister with another name entirely.
It will also interest you to know that the name BOSSOU is a French name and not English ~ Nigerian. Most likely a Beninois. Thanks.
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by ifedapo2016: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
This guy has scammed me
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Eveezy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
ifedapo2016:
This guy has scammed me
Scammed you even after the warnings?
Re: The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou by Pidginwhisper: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
ifedapo2016:
This guy has scammed me
Despite all the pictorial evidence and written. Sorry about what am about to say. You'll never have sense again Walahi [img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of 40 Animals Carrying Their Baby / Very Cute 3 Month Old Lhasa Puppies For Sale / My Dog Poo Is Always Too Much. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.