Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

I’ll Go Back To Gamboru Ngala, Shettima Dares B/haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Go Back To Gamboru Ngala, Shettima Dares B/haram (395 Views)

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Go Back To Gamboru Ngala, Shettima Dares B/haram by agwom(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2019
Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno yesterday said he would go back to Gamboru Ngala, where his convoy was attacked last week.

Shettima’s convoy was attacked last Tuesday by the insurgents.

The governor spoke to newsmen after attending a security meeting, presided over by president Muhamamdu Buhari at the Villa.

Shettima attended the meeting together with Nasir El-Rufai (Kaduna) and Jibrilla Bindow (Adamawa). Members of the country’s national security council were also in attendance.

The governor, while responding to question on his attack said: “ When you juxtaposed the sorry state of the north east four years ago and what it is now, you will admit there has been great change in our fortune security wise. The threats and challenges are still there but when you put it in proper perspective, I think the president deserves commendation not condemnation.

“Be that as it may, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. I am the chief security officer of the state, I should have the courage and believe me, I am not petrified.

“As the chief security officer of the state, the day I say I cannot go to a certain part of the state because of the insecurity, then what sort of confidence are you inspiring on the common man?

“The Boko Haram bask in the oxygen of publicity, by attacking my convoy, by targeting my person, they have gotten the much needed boost. But then as they say if you cannot with stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Leadership requires courage.

“I will go back to Gamboru Ngala next week and ready to pay the supreme price if need be and I will not be going in a bullet proof car. I will go in a normal car like any other members of my convoy and expose myself to all the risk that they are bearing for me to be protected.

“But believe me, no matter how long the night is, darkness must give away to the light of the dawn, no matter how stormy the weather may well be, it won’t rain forever. This madness will come to an end because is fight between light and darkness, it is a fight between cause and justice.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-go-back-to-gamboru-ngala-shettima-dares-b-haram.html
Re: I’ll Go Back To Gamboru Ngala, Shettima Dares B/haram by netpro(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2019
PDP and their Boko Haram thugs cannot stop Nigeria. We will overcome. Peace and prosperity will rain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Go Back To Gamboru Ngala, Shettima Dares B/haram by Racoon(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2019
And this fool refused to die but allowed his other zombie followers to meet their death when his convoy was attacked? Guess Maiduguri is still safer than Lagos.
Re: I’ll Go Back To Gamboru Ngala, Shettima Dares B/haram by Racoon(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2019
[s]
netpro:
PDP and their Boko Haram thugs cannot stop Nigeria. We will overcome. Peace and prosperity will rain reign
[/s]
Re: I’ll Go Back To Gamboru Ngala, Shettima Dares B/haram by Rednaxelot: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2019
“I will go back to Gamboru Ngala next week and ready to pay the supreme price if need be and I will not be going in a bullet proof car. I will go in a normal car like any other members of my convoy and expose myself to all the risk that they are bearing for me to be protected.
Talk is cheap,
Action is what we need, not the this poetry.
Re: I’ll Go Back To Gamboru Ngala, Shettima Dares B/haram by orisa37: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2019
agwom:
Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno yesterday said he would go back to Gamboru Ngala, where his convoy was attacked last week.

Shettima’s convoy was attacked last Tuesday by the insurgents.

The governor spoke to newsmen after attending a security meeting, presided over by president Muhamamdu Buhari at the Villa.

Shettima attended the meeting together with Nasir El-Rufai (Kaduna) and Jibrilla Bindow (Adamawa). Members of the country’s national security council were also in attendance.

The governor, while responding to question on his attack said: “ When you juxtaposed the sorry state of the north east four years ago and what it is now, you will admit there has been great change in our fortune security wise. The threats and challenges are still there but when you put it in proper perspective, I think the president deserves commendation not condemnation.

“Be that as it may, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. I am the chief security officer of the state, I should have the courage and believe me, I am not petrified.

“As the chief security officer of the state, the day I say I cannot go to a certain part of the state because of the insecurity, then what sort of confidence are you inspiring on the common man?

“The Boko Haram bask in the oxygen of publicity, by attacking my convoy, by targeting my person, they have gotten the much needed boost. But then as they say if you cannot with stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Leadership requires courage.

“But believe me, no matter how long the night is, darkness must give away to the light of the dawn, no matter how stormy the weather may well be, it won’t rain forever. This madness will come to an end because is fight between light and darkness, it is a fight between cause and justice.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-go-back-to-gamboru-ngala-shettima-dares-b-haram.html

He is talking Greek that is not for general understanding.
Re: I’ll Go Back To Gamboru Ngala, Shettima Dares B/haram by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2019
This man is a leader....... A leader in a man with courage and one that had the boldness hidden in him......
shettima ride on we will show our support by attending your service of songs

grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Go Back To Gamboru Ngala, Shettima Dares B/haram by overdrive(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2019
oga shettima Boko Haram boys no dey look uche face.be guided

(1) (Reply)

2019 Polls: Research Reveals 'Systematic Rigging Plot' In Edo / A Trustworthy Weak Leader Or An Immoral Strong Leader? - Ahmad Bin Hambal / INEC Addressed The Nation At The International Conference Center Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.