Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani (38287 Views)

Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by LifestyleTonite: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2019
A Nigerian lady with SnapChat username @fatpussy055 has alleged that Ghanaian actress Moesha Boduong slept with Shatta Wale's manager, Livingstone Abani, CEO of Madhaus Entertainment, who is believed to be HIV positive.

In one of the screenshots sighted on Utallium News Network's Facebook page, @fatpussy055 alleged that Moesha y was paid Ghc10,000 on her first meeting with Livingstone Abani.

@fatpussy055 also shared the picture of the lady whom she claims introduced the actress to him. According to the screenshot, the lady is well coed with famius Ghanaian celebrities.

She went on to share screenshot of some girls who have allegedly been infected with HIV by Livingstone Abani.

Not done with Moesha Boduong, @fatpussy055 also alleged that she was invited to have party anal sex with Livingstone and his Nigerian friend inside a Jacuzzi in his mansion.

The veracity of the information by @fatpussy055 cannot be confirmed now, but recall that Moesha Boduong was on CNN in an interview with Amanpour in which she stated that she sleeps with men just so she can pay her bills.

Anyway, below are the screenshots shared by @fatpussy055.

https://lailasnews.com/moesha-boduong-shatta-wales-hiv/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by LifestyleTonite: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2019
More screenshots

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by LifestyleTonite: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2019
The actress

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by mrjaydee(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2019
OK...boohary must go this weekend! I dedicate this to all Atikulated peeps out there grin

Like for Atiku Share for Booharry!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Their pussy their life

25 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by kobosmart(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2019
R.I.P moesha, guess i will be striking you off my f*ck list

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by itspzpics(m): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Haaaa ayemi
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by LisaAnne(f): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2019
Rosarie:
Can somebody tell me which movie she has acted.have never seen her.some girls and greed.most guys around me keep saying they can't get married till they hammer; that all girls like is money.i keep arguing that there girls who are not money freaked they say it's a lie.but when I see stories like this I just tire most girl=money=greed=death/sell it soul to the devil��no gain.the man is just passing hiv cos he has money!pls the few who are not money conscious keep up o.boo will locate u.all that glitter is not gold.dont their pussy pain them?how do they even cope�who to ask??��
Their business
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free money. Check the link in my profile
Only for the first 10 people

14 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Homeboiy: 7:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Mehn this babes dey make money oo
Just one round for 68 thousands plus

Why I no be woman nah?

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Speedyconnect15: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2019
Whats my biz kwan?
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Sugarplum777(f): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2019
Smelling kitten girls

Thank God am a virgin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by virginboy1(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2019
HIV no dey show for face.

Team no condom no sexx.

I can only give head,when the tongue have it's own condom.... This generation of girls wey fit Bleep anyhow because of money.... I no trust many of them....

8 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by mrkings84(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Lanretoye(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2019
She just used her life line,50-50.
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Caseless: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2019
angry

See wetin girls de fvck because of money abeg.

Looking at the guy, you'd see that he's taking his antiretroviral drugs seriously and viral load might be very low and I heard when this is the case, the virus does not easily get transmitted from the carrier to another person. I might be wrong though.

8 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by jrusky(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Ok ghen ghen don knack be dat.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Rosarie(f): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Can somebody tell me which movie she has acted.have never seen her.some girls and greed.most guys around me keep saying they can't get married till they hammer; that all girls like is money.i keep arguing that there girls who are not money freaked they say it's a lie.but when I see stories like this I just tire most girl=money=greed=death/sell it soul to the devil��no gain.the man is just passing hiv cos he has money!pls the few who are not money conscious keep up o.boo will locate u.all that glitter is not gold.dont their pussy pain them?how do they even cope�who to ask??��

5 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by mhisbliss(f): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2019
Homeboiy:

Why I no be woman nah?
cheesy
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by freemanbubble: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2019
Isoright
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by virginboy1(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2019
"U naa U went to sit on CNN.......bla bla bla"

Which kind pidgin English be this self....

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2019
Whenever I see pretty hoes....all of a sudden beauty doesnt mean anything

5 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by cr7lomo: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Homeboiy:

Why I no be woman nah?

And the consequences??
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Holuseye: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Chee
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by rogizelaz: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by mrkings84(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2019
So people with HIV can't fucck again in peace?

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Charly68: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Sow evil,harvest evil ,live reckless and die reckless ,those looking for cheap money should be warned. Nothing goes for nothing..Jesus is the way..no tension with him in your life. You live and die in godliness & contentment

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti / Emmanuella Nwosu To Wed Uzochukwu Anyiam (Photos) / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak Celebrates His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.