Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Have U Guys Heard Of Pado Wallet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have U Guys Heard Of Pado Wallet? (433 Views)

Have U Seen The Trending New #50 Note? / Have You Guys Heard Of Pi Coin / Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have U Guys Heard Of Pado Wallet? by kapelo(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2019
Just stumbled on a link about pado wallet of a thing and I decided to check it out...if you're on the platform, come in let's discuss more on it and if you're yet to register, hit my referral link below
https://padowallet.com/user/signup.php?invite=PADOoRx3H2S

Registration is free
Re: Have U Guys Heard Of Pado Wallet? by walexsy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Do they really pay the £50 for referrals?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja's Number One Window Blind Proffesionals. Fracan Interior Limited / If You Import Stuffs From Aliexpress Or 1688 By Yourself Enter My Dm. / Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.