Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Business Ideas For Starters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For Starters (444 Views)

Nylon Making Machines For Starters / Starters Guide To Making Money With BTC And On Fiverr / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas For Starters by FrozenBlaze: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2019
I have been on the lookout and done alot of research for good business ideas. I am not really out for an immediate profit, Nigeria is hard and I want to stop searching and applying for jobs. I want to have my own thing running.

I finished NYSC some years back not too long ago but time waits for no man.

Anything legal will be appreciated. Abeg help a fellow Nigerian.
Re: Business Ideas For Starters by GreatResearcher: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2019
FrozenBlaze:
I have been on the lookout and done alot of research for good business ideas. I am not really out for an immediate profit, Nigeria is hard and I want to stop searching and applying for jobs. I want to have my own thing running.

I finished NYSC some years back not too long ago but time waits for no man.

Anything legal will be appreciated. Abeg help a fellow Nigerian.
Make research on what is surplus in the North and lacking in the South/East. Export it to South/East and sell. Also what is surplus in South/East and lacking in North, import it to North and sell.
There's money in this business.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For Starters by FrozenBlaze: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Make research on what is surplus in the North and lacking in the South/East. Export it to South/East and sell. Also what is surplus in South/East and lacking in North, import it to North and sell.
There's money in this business.

Thank you.
But how about something that it's not done by everybody?
Re: Business Ideas For Starters by Onnasucs1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
FrozenBlaze:

Thank you.
But how about something that it's not done by everybody?
hmmm. Follow what works, don't reinvent the wheel. Let me paraphrase M.J DeMarco's words. "If you want to do a business that is common, make sure yours is exceptional." You can do this by improving on the weaknesses of your competitors

That's a good business idea up there.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For Starters by kestephen: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
hello every1 I have 1 of the latest bulk SMS components to create ur bulk SMS website and also 2018 database numbers to advertise ur business and take it to the next level and also available local and international business men email. call or whatsapp 08135019429
Re: Business Ideas For Starters by FrozenBlaze: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Onnasucs1:
hmmm. Follow what works, don't reinvent the wheel. Let me paraphrase M.J DeMarco's words. "If you want to do a business that is common, make sure yours is exceptional." You can do this by improving on the weaknesses of your competitors

That's a good business idea up there.

Thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Things They Never Told You About Mini Importation Business / You Need Help In Buying From 1688, Contact Me . / Please How Much Exactly Do I Need To Recieve On Payoneer Before I Can Pay Out ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.