Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections (62791 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2019
dokie:
Let's say it's true that the 5 percenters are the ones giving Atiku the online or social media wins as claimed by the zombies, doesn't that testify that we are better off than the rest of the country? Since we overwhelmingly have access to technology which is a sign of well-being.

Figure that.

But the truth is that social media is for the enlightened across all tribes and religions (to a very large extent), and that's the reason why Buhari cannot come 3rd if the elections were going to be decided by that class.

The only hope he has are the illiterates in the North who see him as god, the tribalistic Yorubas hoping for 2023, APC politicians and Federal might for rigging.

But in all, Buhari go dey alright by Saturday.

True Record has it that Farmers/Fishermen has the most Ballot. these people over 25 million are not on social media
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Donshemzy1234: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2019
Ha dey go twitter go vote ATIKU

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by ochejoseph(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2019
jrusky:

God bless you. May heaven bless you and your generation. May your days be joyful bro I pray you will never be a lost human.

Instead for me to vote for Buhari make I die. I don't care he has no this he has no that any man who is productive to his personal life is useless. Buhari is a nonproductive human he is useless.

God Bless you real good bro

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by moshoodsabi: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Do u guys know dt nt every one have time for dis twitter stuff come saturday u will b suprise by how buhari will win d election galantly. Who b atiku? That looter? Only christains will entrust such person in 2 power.
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Hedonini:

This is my point all along, and I'm very embarrassed and even disgusted by APC supporters and zombies here who brag that elections are not won on social media.

The sheer arrogance is disgraceful. So their entire electoral hopes are placed on wretched and unenlightened illiterates, and they are happy with that?

The true test of popularity is when you're popular with enlightened and educated people - who happen to be those with access to the Internet. These ones can evaluate your performance and give you a balanced scorecard. Not the almajiri fools with flies all over their bodies in the North, who can't tell their left from their right.

In my view, I think our Constitution and the Electoral Act should be amended, to disenfranchise illiterates. Illiterates should NOT be allowed to vote. Having WAEC with a minimum of five credits should be the minimum qualification to vote. It's irritating to me that bloody almajiri and other wretched fools would continue having the power to determine the political leadership of this country at various levels. It's unacceptable.

Well spoken.

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by HabaHaba: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Hedonini:

This is my point all along, and I'm very embarrassed and even disgusted by APC supporters and zombies here who brag that elections are not won on social media.

The sheer arrogance is disgraceful. So their entire electoral hopes are placed on wretched and unenlightened illiterates, and they are happy with that?

The true test of popularity is when you're popular with enlightened and educated people - who happen to be those with access to the Internet. These ones can evaluate your performance and give you a balanced scorecard. Not the almajiri fools with flies all over their bodies in the North, who can't tell their left from their right.

In my view, I think our Constitution and the Electoral Act should be amended, to disenfranchise illiterates. Illiterates should NOT be allowed to vote. Having WAEC with a minimum of five credits should be the minimum qualification to vote. It's irritating to me that bloody almajiri and other wretched fools would continue having the power to determine the political leadership of this country at various levels. It's unacceptable.
My brother, may your brain function even more better than that of Isaac Newton & Abraham Lincoln. Amen. So.on point.

8 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2019
Tinubu who is a master in rigging is not even sure of buhari's victory.He told his thug supporters in the leaked tape that buhari didn't have the war chest to win this election.Therefore,he has refused to part with his money to them by saying they should first mobilised the voters to vote for buhari and after buhari has been declared the winner before he can dashed them good money.
A corrupt man is funding an anti corrupt man's election.

10 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Mexyz(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2019
I see Tinubu's finger written all over this man's twitter poll. He's obviously doing a 'testing the waters' job for Tinubu, so as to enable the Jagaban pitch his tent with the people favourite at the dying minutes.

Watch out for this post, Tinubu is about to betray Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by grandstar(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Truth be told is that majority of Buhari's supporters are offline as they are uneducated. And he has a massive fan base.

The Northwest and Northeast are Buhari's and voter numbers there are huge.

The North Central should be in Atiku's favour as well as Southeast and Southsouth. Southwest is 50/50 with probably a marginal win for Buhari.

However Buhari has lost lots of supporters and many voting for Atiku on Saturday were previously Buhari's .

Buhari's real edge is the massive base he has up North and their passionate voting pattern unlike in other parts.

Anyway, Buhari only won by 2.5m votes and with the loss of large number of supporters, there might be an upset this Saturday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by grandstar(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Truth be told is that majority of Buhari's supporters are offline as they are uneducated. And he has a massive fan base.

The North Central should be in Atiku's favour as well as Southeast and Southsouth. Southwest is 50/50 with probably a marginal win for Buhari.

However Buhari has lost lots of supporters and many voting for Atiku on Saturday were previously Buhari's .

Buhari's real edge again is the massive base he has up North and their passionate voting pattern unlike in other parts.

Anyway, Buhari only won by 2.5m votes and with the loss of large number of supporters, there might be an upset this Saturday.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2019
grandstar:

Buhari's real edge again is the massive base he has up North and their passionate voting pattern unlike in other parts.

Someone who scored 7m votes in North West (his zone) and yet won by only 2.5m yet you know that 7m was not real.

How does he stand the chance ?

Jonathan didn't want to drag anything shaa.

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by boxypane(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2019
The era when online polls count is not yet come in this nation.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Carlyscales: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
Atiku doing it to buhari like this

Meanwhile

Are you in Lagos or you have people in Lagos that want to vote in Anambra state on Saturday? There are free buses on Thursday and Friday.

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884.

You must show your PVC before boarding.

Vote for PDP for good governance.

Please circulate

Guy pls is this legit?

I wanna help u spread it

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Carlyscales: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Salvador1:
Atiku doing it to buhari like this

Meanwhile

Are you in Lagos or you have people in Lagos that want to vote in Anambra state on Saturday? There are free buses on Thursday and Friday.

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884.

You must show your PVC before boarding.

Vote for PDP for good governance.

Please circulate

Guy pls is this legit?

I wanna help spread it
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Salvador1: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Carlyscales:

Guy pls is this legit?

I wanna help spread it
yes bro
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Sirjamo: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Don't be scammed, Oluomo does not have a Twitter account, only INSTAGRAM

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by IVORY2009(m): 10:35am On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku Abubakar is Nigeria's next president!

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by midonath(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2019
Dididrumz:
Mugu APC Otondo, stay there and be deceiving yourself.
Nigeria wants to work again.....
Fake likes ohh, bought likes ohh, rigged ohh it's Atiku/Obi all the way...

if atiku/PDP is so confident of winning this saturday why are they devicing dubious means bribing inec officials and d whole REC millions of dollars? they should hv left decision with d electorates to speak with their respective pvc.. pdp is a cult group in nigeria headed by OBJ and nt a political party. come saturday free and fair elections buhari will certainly win
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by stormcatcher: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2019
Agbero on twitter polls...inside life
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by yemi15(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:
The senile old man aka "the kwarupshun fighter" is losing from all angles grin
Let's conduct our own here.

Like for atiku, share for buhari grin

Flawless victory for Atikulated. Lifeless FC must go to Daura on Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by goaldynboy: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2019
As you posted this news here zombies have started rushing to twitter and have reduced Atiku's vote to 81%:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Hoodbilonia: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku cant win
Pdp cant come back
We are stuck with apc for another 4 years
Fuc
Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2019
moshoodsabi:
Do u guys know dt nt every one have time for dis twitter stuff come saturday u will b suprise by how buhari will win d election galantly. Who b atiku? That looter? Only christains will entrust such person in 2 power.
You should direct your inquiries to
Oluomo who is disgracing himself.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by SarkinYarki: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2019
grandstar:

Buhari's real edge is the massive base he has up North and their passionate voting pattern unlike in other parts.

Oga there are 180 million Nigerians and Today we have an average of 113 million unique online subscriptions per month across the networks which is full proof that that more Nigerians are online than those that or not online

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by PapaAdanna: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2019
The only way buhari can win ATIKU is if they carry out the shady deals they are nursing.
Everybody don ATIKUlate already

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Sirjamo:
Don't be scammed, Oluomo does not have a Twitter account, only INSTAGRAM
But he has not come out to debunk it.Are you his manager?

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by jellington: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2019
I am very confident president Muhammed Buhari will smartly defeat ATIKU no matter the extent of fake and dummies being peddling about. All the nonsense post here are figment of imagination of irresponsible and vision less Lootocrats and not in tandem with reality of ground. It's even a shame on anybody queuing behind the inordinate ambition of Mr ATIKU whose only stock -in -trade is shameless and wanton looting of Public institutions he supervise.
It is unfortunate that this country as degenerated to level where people careless about integrity and rather sell their conscience to a Man who believe he could bribe his way to the seat of power where all he had dished out would be recoup in multi folds.
Buhari is better by far !.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by goaldynboy: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Atiku cant win
Pdp cant come back
We are stuck with apc for another 4 years
Fuc

Only you and your family are stuck with APC!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections by doctokwus: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2019
fergie001:
Honestly,each time I go on the streets of Lagos and talk to people,the resolve of voting out Buhari is stronger even amongst yorubas alike......I just laugh at people wey no dey on ground oooo.........
It will shock them.
The anger in Lagos streets even amongts some Yorubas has reached boiling point.
One Yoruba guy I boarded his cab was lamenting,that his son was sent home from school because of N20k fees,that he just told him to stay at home.That this is the first time he is ever owing school fees for his children.
That anyone that votes APC this Saturday needs to check himself.That guy could have fought anyone in that cab that said he is supporting Buhari,he was that pissed.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Condition Same As Yar’adua’s – Horsfall / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.