Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan (20400 Views)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by binsanni(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Buharist will still call this one fake
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by Rosarie(f): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2019
G
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by fuse88(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2019
I'm tired of this APC regime

Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by jesicajonna(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2019
omo this one really weak me I swear cryomo this one really weak me I swear
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by Isoduwa(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2019
bobolizim:
My mother told me how she and her mates couldn't access this loan cause of the greed of their leaders.

Your mom need loan? Guy enter street or look for pants �
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by Racoon(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2019
ayusco85:
God punish the brain behind this evil trader money.This election should come and go Pls. Let APC know their fate
My thought too brother man.God bless.
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by adisabarber(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2019
That's how they've been doing it. Why are they just making arrests
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by ogmask: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2019
To be honest I do not see this as an instruction fron the govt. Nigeria is a totally rotten state. every office holder is corrupt. Do not be surprised to hear later that the pvc part of it is coming from one useless party man or even opposition member. you never can tell when it comes to Nigeria matter...

1 Like

Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by ashjay001(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2019
bobolizim:
My mother told me how she and her mates couldn't access this loan cause of the greed of their leaders.

As in...

Called a friend in idumota, she had never heard of itshocked

Quite sad

1 Like

Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by klimkid: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=ngadaAwo post=75915972]Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth [
why would you talk about the VP like that, you are just a big fool.
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by seunlayi(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Why the arrest, that has bn the tradition
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by HomeOfMe(f): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2019
frommee0:
The distribution of Trader Moni, a no-interest loan scheme championed by the Nigerian government, was disrupted by violence on Tuesday.

During the distribution at Lafenwa Market in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, on Tuesday, trouble started when the traders were allegedly asked for their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) numbers in exchange for the no-interest loan.

The Nation newspaper reported that the market leaders, who led the distribution, were taken away by some persons, who were about 50 in number.

Members of the Abeokuta North West Local Council Development Area (LCDA) were accused of leading the hoodlums to hijack the process.

Monsuru Shorunke, Chairman of the LCDA, took responsibility for the action, stating that he had heard that some people came to the market to collect names of traders, including PVC numbers, in exchange for money.

He said: "We heard that some people came to Lafenwa Market, collected people's PVCs from the traders with their names and PVC numbers.

"Governor Ibinkunle said we should go out. It was Governor Amosun that sent us. I was in front of the Governor when we heard the Information. So, I collected Iyaloja's phone number from Akintona. We took Iyaloja to the Governor's house alongside the Babaloja of Lafenwa.

"We believed it was wrong for them to come and collect people's PVC with numbers before the election day. That was what they came to do at Lafenwa."

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/market-leaders-arrested-for-demanding-pvcs-in-exchange-for-trader-moni-loan/

Using the common wealth of all Nigerian to buy them over to vote. Using the sweat of taxpayers for vote buyini.

1 Like

Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by ayusco85(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Racoon:
My thought too brother man.God bless.

The motive and timing of this evil trader money makes it stink. Smells and reeks of vote buying. But what do I know. The idiotic zombies and APC slaves will think otherwise.
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by rainylad(f): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Osinbade the lying,trader-moni scam crooner should be arrested too.l

Prof 'were,ware,where,we were undecided

3 Likes

Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by ayusco85(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
netpro:
The Presidency has said this repeatedly, don't give anyone your PVC in exchange for the loan. It is prohibited.

Presidency kee u thr
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by bobolizim(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2019
Isoduwa:

Your mom need loan? Guy enter street or look for pants �
ode, you could say the amount of the money is ridiculous, but I doubt you're wise enough to know that businesses expansions come by selling shares or getting loans.

2 Likes

Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by Ogaga87(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth

You have finally crashed the pastor..
Lol
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by Iyajison: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Trader moni..

Worst than LAPO
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by Isoduwa(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2019
bobolizim:
ode, you could say the amount of the money is ridiculous, but I doubt you're wise enough to know that businesses expansions come by selling shares or getting loans.

Mumu boy Wey he mom need money �
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by zicoraads: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2019
datopaper:
Politicians are the set of stupid people on earth.

INEC has confirmed that collecting people PVC is effort in futility.
Forget what INEC is saying. Any process can be manipulated remotely, especially with the right software.
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by Itzurboi(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2019
datopaper:
Politicians are the set of stupid people on earth.

INEC has confirmed that collecting people PVC is effort in futility.
What do you expect INEC to tell you... Ask yourself, why would banks need your BVN in their loan procurement form? Think bro, there is nothing like effort in futility.

2 Likes

Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Just say you disrupt the process out of anger. Who is collecting PVC numbers when the fingerprint won't match! Lies from hell
Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by kcub: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth

describing the father the birth you like this is so demeaning .... have a respect for those that are called your leaders and has the interestof the nation and masses at heart sir ...

bite me , i wait

1 Like

Re: Market Leaders 'arrested' For Demanding Pvcs In Exchange For Trader Moni Loan by LuckyM: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2019
Good move by the governor, all say no to vote buying and voters' inducement•

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Releases State Budget First Time Since 2014 / Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory / FG Launches Power Outage Reporting App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.