Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. (1461 Views)

Has Any Of You Dated Or Married To A Woman Who Is A Twin? / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2019
I'm about getting married to a Delta girl in few months time.

So I made my research concerning Deltans, Their marriage traditions etc.

During my research I discovered

1. When a Detlan wife dies, she is not buried in her husband's place. She is buried in her father's place.

2. When a Deltan wife cheats on her husband, her husband's businesses fall.

Pls I need to know more about this tribe. Someone here help me plss..
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by emillysmigael(f): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Please go ahead with your marriage...
No 1. Applies to people from Asaba
No 2. Applies to Kwale people

But wait ooo... why are you bothered about where your wife will be buried or what happens if she cheats even before you marry her?

Abeg go and marry her joor!!!

3 Likes

Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2019
emillysmigael:
Please go ahead with your marriage...
No 1. Applies to people from Asaba
No 2. Applies to Kwale people

But wait ooo... why are you bothered about where your wife will be buried or what happens if she cheats even before you marry her?

Abeg go and marry her joor!!!
Am not bothered about No1. She can be buried in an evil forest for all I care. Am concerned about No2. The main reason I want to get married is to secure my businesses and properties. Thanks
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by oweniwe(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Am not bothered about No1. She can be buried in an evil forest for all I care. Am concerned about No2. The main reason I want to get married is to secure my businesses and properties. Thanks

Rubbish. See marriage mentality angry sad

Is not your fault

Na my delta sister wey you dey Carry your selfish priceek chook i blame for not seeing the kind of mofo you are. Naija girls are dumb o angry

After being married they will start quarrelling upanda

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by Florblu(f): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Who is that fortunate woman that is about to marry an unfortunate man like you?

Even before the death of your wife you're already saying gibberish on her dead body.

And the reason you wanna get married is low and dumb.

If truly you meant all what you said and you careless about your to be wife,the marriage will not hold by the grace of what I believe in

3 Likes

Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
oweniwe:

Rubbish. See marriage mentality angry sad

Is not your fault

Na my delta sister wey you dey Carry your selfish priceek chook i blame for not seeing the kind of mofo you are. Naija girls are dumb o angry

After being married they will start quarrelling upanda

Bro c6ill. It's a contract marriage. After some time we'll seperate and go our ways..

I just want to know what is involved in marrying a Deltan. She's Urohbo girl.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by buhariski(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
now days urhobo girls cheat a lot and that believe saying the husband will b under spell is very true. but now days girls no dey fear again oo.Urhobo girls no dey love oo. they are gold diggers all of them. op just marry from ur tribe and have peace of mind. pls do not ignore this warning. their marriage do not last long if I dey lie enter street make you try observed well u go see say broken marriage plenty 4 DAT side. places like oghara , ethiope west, thiope east sapele ughelli pls beware of girls from those places. During my stay in delta state I have heard and see count less number of cases where the husband is fathering another man child without even knowing. urhobo girls are very lazy they believed they can use what they have to survive. I wil chose a Yoruba girl over urhobo girl anytime and anyday, even though they have their own bad side.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
buhariski:
now days urhobo girls cheat a lot and that believe saying the husband will b under spell is very true. but now days girls no dey fear again oo.Urhobo girls no dey love oo. they are gold diggers all of them. op just marry from ur tribe and have peace of mind. pls do not ignore this warning. their marriage do not last long if I dey lie enter street make you try observed well u go see say broken marriage plenty 4 DAT side. places like oghara , ethiope west, thiope east sapele ughelli pls beware of girls from those places. During my stay in delta state I have heard and see count less number of cases where the husband is fathering another man child without even knowing. urhobo girls are very lazy they believed they can use what they have to survive. I wil chose a Yoruba girl over urhobo girl anytime and anyday, even though they have their own bad side.
Thanks alot.. She's from Ughelli and has vowed she'll never cheat.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by buhariski(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Thanks alot.. She's from Ughelli and has vowed she'll never cheat.
lol so u believed her. so if person wan steal from u he go tell u first. bros I no tell u make u no marry them oo but those girls danger. Na where soft them dey put body. another man fit come with better level she go leave you straight and she no go reason am. love no dey their dictionary. as u get the money they follow u BT if the money finish them relocate.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by xteve(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:

1. When a Detlan wife dies, she is not buried in her husband's place. She is buried in her father's place.

Bro, you ain't ready yet.

2 Likes

Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
buhariski:
lol so u believed her. so if person wan steal from u he go tell u first. bros I no tell u make u no marry them oo but those girls danger. Na where soft them dey put body. another man fit come with better level she go leave you straight and she no go reason am. love no dey their dictionary. as u get the money they follow u BT if the money finish them relocate.
Nawaoh!
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by xteve(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
buhariski:

So Delta girls cheat why Yoruba girls don't? I don't Blane you, I blame the OP that's not ready to get married yet. Why not recommend a Yoruba girl for him? Nonsense
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
xteve:

Bro, you ain't ready yet.
Am ready. Date fixed
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by buhariski(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
no tribe wen their girls no dey cheat bt urhobo own is too much. there is one DAT happen last when I visit delta state.there this woman nd her husband both living in my dad compound. this woman has been seeing another man ,her husband did nt know bt on one faithful day.she and her husband was in the room sleeping .she woke up thinking her husband is asleep. she sneaks out in the middle of the night to meet a man nt knowing her husband was trailing her. the husband caught her with man making love under a parked trailer. There is one of my aunty I lived with when I small then. Her husband is rich then. dis my aunty cheated on her husband on Many occasions. one of her husband tenant slept with my aunty in her husband house I saw it live and on different times. DAT was how I have full hatred for DAT my aunty till date. so many things happened to DAT my aunty husband which I believed my aunty was d caused of the misfortune DAT befall her husband. her husband just died early dis year. I'm 95% sure my aunty contributed to the death of her husband. before u say anything I'm an urhobo boy from ethiope west. Those girls are dangerous if u want a lasting marriage, success and Peace of mind avoid urhobo girls. to my aunty husband I say rest in peace. the man helped me and my family when I heard of his death i cried and how will i pay back d good things you hav done for and my family.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
buhariski:
no tribe wen their girls no dey cheat bt urhobo own is too much. there is one DAT happen last when I visit delta state.there this woman nd her husband both living in my dad compound. this woman has been seeing another man ,her husband did nt know bt on one faithful day.she and her husband was in the room sleeping .she woke up thinking her husband is asleep. she sneaks out in the middle of the night to meet a man nt knowing her husband was trailing her. the husband caught her with man making love under a parked trailer. There is one of my aunty I lived with when I small then. Her husband is rich then. dis my aunty cheated on her husband on Many occasions. one of her husband tenant slept with my aunty in her husband house I saw it live and on different times. DAT was how I have full hatred for DAT my aunty till date. so many things happened to DAT my aunty husband which I believed my aunty was d caused of the misfortune DAT befall her husband. her husband just died early dis year. I'm 95% sure my aunty contributed to the death of her husband. before u say anything I'm an urhobo boy from ethiope west. Those girls are dangerous if u want a lasting marriage, success and Peace of mind avoid urhobo girls. to my aunty husband I say rest in peace. the man helped me and my family when I heard of his death i cried and how will i pay back d good things you hav done for and my family.
Thanks man. Don't mind those sentimental plp.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by Klimaths: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
buhariski:
Mr man, please stop this tribal bigotry sentiment, what you have posted here is unfounded, gibberish, hogwash, myopic,Nepotistic retrogressive, and divisive, I am married to a Deltan lady she is all I can ever wish for in a woman. As per deltans ladies be lazy big fat lie, let quickly remind you that it only in delta state you will see women carrying concrete on head, do all kind of jobs originally made for men. So please stop this unfounded claim.

5 Likes

Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by Klimaths: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=buhariski post=75931867]no tribe wen their girls no dey cheat bt urhobo own is too much. there is one DAT happen last when I visit delta state.there this woman nd her husband both living in my dad compound. this woman has been seeing another man ,her husband did nt know bt on one faithful day.she and her husband was in the room sleeping .she woke up thinking her husband is asleep. she sneaks out in the middle of the night to meet a man nt knowing her husband was trailing her. the husband caught her with man making love under a parked trailer. There is one of my aunty I lived with when I small then. Her husband is rich then. dis my aunty cheated on her husband on Many occasions. one of her husband tenant slept with my aunty in her husband house I saw it live and on different times. DAT was how I have full hatred for DAT my aunty till date. so many things happened to DAT my aunty husband which I believed my aunty was d caused of the misfortune DAT befall her husband. her husband just died early dis year. I'm 95% sure my aunty contributed to the death of her husband. before u say anything I'm an urhobo boy from ethiope west. Those girls are dangerous if u want a lasting marriage, success and Peace of mind avoid urhobo girls. to my aunty husband I say rest in peace. the man helped me and my family when I heard of his death i cried and how will i pay back d good things you hav done for and my family.[/quote Oga why are you this naive and sentimental, that you have such experiences does not make you form a baseless opinion that deltans ladies are the most promiscuous. I live in Yoruba land , I have seen and encountered a handful of yorubas married women cheating on their husbands, but still I can not form a general opinion that Yoruba married women are all cheats. So please grow up.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thank u all.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by buhariski(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Klimaths:
Mr man, please stop this tribal bigotry sentiment, what you have posted here is unfounded, gibberish, hogwash, myopic,Nepotistic retrogressive, and divisive, I am married to a Deltan lady she is all I can ever wish for in a woman. As per deltans ladies be lazy big fat lie, let quickly remind you that it only in delta state you will see women carrying concrete on head, do all kind of jobs originally made for men. So please stop this unfounded claim.
is there any thing tribal here oga. I'm saying d truth. marriage with urhobo girls no dey last. them they play away match well well. if you dey unfortunate they go carry another man belle come give u. I said urhobo girls are very lazy. how many young girls dey gree learn work and how many of them dey successful with the business when them they do.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by Klimaths: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
buhariski:
is there any thing tribal here oga. I'm saying d truth. marriage with urhobo girls no dey last. them they play away match well well. if you dey unfortunate they go carry another man belle come give u. I said urhobo girls are very lazy. how many young girls dey gree learn work and how many of them dey successful with the business when them they do.
I will not barter words with you on this regards, what you are saying is subjective and not objective, can you give us empirical evidence to substantiate your claim.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by Rosarie(f): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
I have been married for 7seven years .u are not ready.marriage is an empty box.u go with no expectations;else u will be disappointed when ur demands are not meant.
u are already have a mindset of what "if".guy u are not mentally ready.u will go in with a mind of suspicion.and end of loosing ur home cos u may do it silently but ur wife will know.slowly she will start to harbour things.
evil creeps in to thoughts;resentment will come in.
u are not ready.
It has it up's and down's.you can't foretell what will happen.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Why make all these research when you will still divorce her after she gives birth, it's after all a contract marriage.

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by xteve(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Rosarie:
I have been married for 7seven years .u are not ready.marriage is an empty box.u go with no expectations;else u will be disappointed when ur demands are not meant.
u are already have a mindset of what "if".guy u are not mentally ready.u will go in with a mind of suspicion.and end of loosing ur home cos u may do it silently but ur wife will know.slowly she will start to harbour things.
evil creeps in to thoughts;resentment will come in.
u are not ready.
It has it up's and down's.you can't foretell what will happen.

You said it all. The OP does not deserve the woman and not ready like I said before

2 Likes

Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Valerie47:
Why make all these research when you will still divorce her after she gives birth, it's after all a contract marriage.
the main reason I made d research was to know how Deltan (Urhobo) handles divorce and who takes possession of the child. During the research is when I know all these ones. Am told if divorce D bride price will b refund.. I need to know more on the child aspect so i wont enter one-chance marriage.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:
the main reason I made d research was to know how Deltan (Urhobo) handles divorce and who takes possession of the child. During the research is when I know all these ones. Am told if divorce D bride price will b refund.. I need to know more on the child aspect so i wont enter one-chance marriage.
Did you meet her on nairaland?
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Valerie47:
Did you meet her on nairaland?
Yes
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Yes
But seriously urhobo ladies dey worry o and dem sabi do runs.
Re: If U Are A Deltan Or Married To A Deltan, This Thread Is For You.. by GreatResearcher: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Valerie47:
But seriously urhobo ladies dey worry o and dem sabi do runs.
She's reading ur comment.. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity Issue In The Family / He Drop The Poison - Charm Into My Shoe / My Dad Shouldn't Receive My Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.