Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Vacancy For A Business Development Officer At C&I Leasing Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For A Business Development Officer At C&I Leasing Plc (279 Views)

Vacancy For An Insurance Officer at C&I LEASING PLC / Who Else Got Or Knows About The Interview Invite From C & I Leasing Plc / Graduate & Entry Level / Experience Professionals Application At C&I Leasing Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Business Development Officer At C&I Leasing Plc by generaldandy: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2019
We are currently looking for a dynamic Business Development Officer. C&I Leasing Plc is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills.

Job Responsibility
• Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
• Developing opportunities to cross-sell products to existing clients
• Tender writing and submissions
• Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
• Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
• Developing and leveraging the company’s branding and professional profile
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
• Assist in organising product line training programmes
• Prepare business proposals and bids

Requirements
The Candidate must have;
• HND/BSC degree in any discipline
• At least 2-4 years experience in a marketing or sales role
• Experience in marketing of HR Consultancy Service will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in using computer systems and the applicable software associated with performance of assigned work (E-mail, Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel and Web, Google Apps, PowerPoint etc.)
• Problem solving ability, disciplined, self-confident and a strong work ethic
• A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
• Experience in risk analysis
• Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Proven ability to develop and implement B2B sales strategies
• Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
• Strong background in negotiating, tendering and estimating

Attractive salary and other benefits such as 13th month, HMO and pension

Follow this link to apply for this role https://getajobng.com/job/detail/3064 or send cv to info@getajobng.com

Deadline for application - 28th February, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Am In Urgent Need Of A Driving Job. / Vacancy, Customer Service, Deadline 23/feb/2019 / Palladium Group Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.