Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

NGO That Specializes In Rehabilitating Wayward Teens, Drug Addicts.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NGO That Specializes In Rehabilitating Wayward Teens, Drug Addicts.. (378 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, / Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NGO That Specializes In Rehabilitating Wayward Teens, Drug Addicts.. by angiography(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Good morning everyone,
I met with a woman in a market here over the last weekend. With one thing leading to another, she relayed her concern about her daughter to me- a young girl of 16yrs who just finished secondary school last year. The mother and father has been living separately for some 8yrs now...leaving the mother to cater for the girl alone.

The issue is the girl has ran "agog". Talking about Sex, drugs, alcohol...sometimes she would leave home for three days without telling her whereabouts. The woman sent her for an apprenticeship, she never showed up at work. Education? She spent the money meant to purchase jamb form.

I have been able to meet with this girl, and trust me, when she is sober, she's such a sweet young girl. But I don't think I have the capacity to handle this case.

I want to ask if anyone here knows NGO that specializes in rehabilitating wayward teens, addicts...what-a-view....I'd be grateful if I could be directed to one. I've met with the Lagos state government ministry for youth development, ntoor, the woman at the end of the line was far from interested.
Re: NGO That Specializes In Rehabilitating Wayward Teens, Drug Addicts.. by princfred(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2019
angiography:
Good morning everyone,
I met with a woman in a market here over the last weekend. With one thing leading to another, she relayed her concern about her daughter to me- a young girl of 16yrs who just finished secondary school last year. The mother and father has been living separately for some 8yrs now...leaving the mother to cater for the girl alone.

The issue is the girl has ran "agog". Talking about Sex, drugs, alcohol...sometimes she would leave home for three days without telling her whereabouts. The woman sent her for an apprenticeship, she never showed up at work. Education? She spent the money meant to purchase jamb form.

I have been able to meet with this girl, and trust me, when she is sober, she's such a sweet young girl. But I don't think I have the capacity to handle this case.

I want to ask if anyone here knows NGO that specializes in rehabilitating wayward teens, addicts...what-a-view....I'd be grateful if I could be directed to one. I've met with the Lagos state government ministry for youth development, ntoor, the woman at the end of the line was far from interested.
There is one in Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Generator For Sale / Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.