Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order (728 Views)

Ohanaeze And Igbo Professors Write UN And ICC Over Obi’s Arrest In England / Buhari Should Be Banned From UK And ICC Should Initiate A Case Against Him / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by uboma(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Following the statement of the President of Nigeria, Buhari Muhammadu that ballot box snatchers will pay with their lives during the election. Tinubu tried to do damage control and reported that PMB was quoted out of context.

Yesterday, the Presidency reaffirmed the statement from PMB as reported by Garba Shehu.

The Nigerian Army and the Police have indicated their readiness to comply with the directive of PMB.

Surprisingly, some Lawyers, who are supposed to interpret the Nigerian constitution better than the layman have supported PMB's statement to the security agents to deal ruthlessly with all ballot box snatchers.

I call upon the Judiciary, Nigerian Bar Association and the International Criminal Court to call PMB to order to avoid wanton killing of innocent Nigerians.
Re: The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by Ay77(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2019
Na you compose all this yourself grin

You try undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by B1ak3: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2019
So na on top nairaland you want from call ICC and NBA. Hahahahaha chai buhari don make some people kolo. So ICC don dey read nairaland post take dey probe people lwkmd this one don confuse

2 Likes

Re: The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by uboma(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2019
Ay77:
Na you compose all this yourself grin

You try undecided

No Nigerian should be killed because of the election.

the Nigerian Electoral Law should be upheld instead of "dealing ruthlessly with election offenders" as stated by PMB abi na GMB
Re: The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by uboma(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
B1ak3:
So na on top nairaland you want from call ICC and NBA. Hahahahaha chai buhari don make some people kolo. So ICC don dey read nairaland post take dey probe people lwkmd this one don confuse

Write legibly next time so we can discuss.
Re: The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by babyfaceafrica: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2019
is that all?...I thought. a better narrative sef

1 Like

Re: The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by Ay77(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
uboma:

No Nigerian should be killed because of the election.

the Nigerian Electoral Law should be upheld instead of "dealing ruthlessly with election offenders" as stated by PMB abi na GMB

I don warn you

Meanwhile snatch ballot at your risk!!!. In a country like Nigeria, you need someone who can protect the rule of law anyway because we have animals in our mist

Some don't want to see a better NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by B1ak3: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
uboma:

Write legibly next time so we can discuss.

Oh sorry it must have been my handwriting. Next time I will be sure to type it out so you can see it clearly grin
Re: The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by dlondonbadboy: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
If a single life is lost on Saturday, Buhari would pay dearly...
Re: The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by uboma(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
B1ak3:

Oh sorry it must have been my handwriting. Next time I will be sure to type it out so you can see it clearly grin

grin
Re: The Judiciary, NBA And ICC Should Call President Buhari Muhammadu To Order by uboma(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
If a single life is lost on Saturday, Buhari would pay dearly...

My fear is that some trigger happy security agents will have a field day on the orders of PMB

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Will Win Edo State? / Presidential Result Magodo Lagos 015A / Buhari Vs Atiku, Saraki, Dogara- How should he Deal With Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.