Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

RIP Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RIP Mum (627 Views)

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP Mum by unadeymadkwa: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2019
I'm at my mum's lying in state, her Requiem mass is about to start in 30mins... embarassed
Re: RIP Mum by chigodo(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2019
Take heart. God console you and the entire family. Affliction shall not rise again. It is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: RIP Mum by scarybeeeee: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed,through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace.Amen.Accept my condolences.

2 Likes

Re: RIP Mum by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
unadeymadkwa:
I'm at my mum's lying in state, her Requiem mass is about to start in 30mins... embarassed

So sorry for your loss.

Your mum is at peace now

1 Like

Re: RIP Mum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
May her soul find eternal rest

1 Like

Re: RIP Mum by oluplus(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
May her soul rest in peace. Put your faith in God and he will see you through

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Surprises His Mom After 6 Years In Medical School In Ukraine / I'm Worried About My Son Thread - Reply (for Parents To Know More About Autism) / Past Common Entrance Examinations - NCEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.