Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

$4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble (34813 Views)

MC Puts Atiku Abubakar To Dance Test At Inauguration Of PDP Youth Council / Nnamdi Kanu Swear You Didn’t Collect Billions From Atiku- Man Dares MNK / EFCC Detains Atiku’s Man Over $4m Cash Haul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

$4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by seanjost: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) is reported to have arrested an associate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate,Atiku Abubakar, over alleged laundering of $4 million.

The money is termed “suspicious election cash”, the Nation said.

The arrest followed an intelligence report on a suspicious transaction by a Bureau De Change (BDC) operator.

The Nation had exclusively reported how the PDP reportedly allocated $3million each for “logistics” to its 36 state branches and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

Most Bureau De Change operators and banks have, however, refused the “pressure” to convert the hard currency to Naira.

“A BDC operator was intercepted for shipping $2million from Abuja to Lagos for suspected money laundering,’’ Sources in EFCC is reported to have said.

The source said the BDC operator admitted that the suspect paid the Naira equivalent of $4 million into his account in exchange for hard currency.

“We invited the suspect for interrogation on Monday and Tuesday. Our detectives have also conducted a search of his home. Some useful documents were retrieved. Investigation is, however, still in progress.”

“Apart from documents relating to posh properties at home and abroad, a copy of the EFCC Investigation Report on Atiku’s relationship with a jailed U.S. lawmaker, Williams Jefferson, was retrieved.’’

https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/4m-puts-atikus-man-in-trouble/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2019%2F02%2F4m-puts-atikus-man-in-trouble%2F

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by madridguy(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Everything about the establish thief is FRAUD.

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by kekakuz(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2019
madridguy:
wink

hold on everyone get in here and participate in this survey with your honest mind

if you know that after 4 years of BUHARIS government, your standard of living has improved and things are better for YOU
click LIKE

IF you know your life has turned around for the worse and things are not good for you as they use to be,click SHARE

383 Likes 97 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
Clamping down on the opposition. Anyways Buhari is going back to Daura this Saturday.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by MediaLife: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by martineverest(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
RENO omokri was shouting atiku's lawyer has been arrested by EFCC...he voluntarily refused to mention WHY he was arrested

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by izzou(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
grin

Its fun watching educated people see Atiku and Buhari as their Saviours

12 Likes

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by contigiency(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
too bad for our nation that the same youths who clamor for a better nation are busy atikulating and wishing for a man with all these controversies should be our leader.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
smiley
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Marael: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
They have started. ���

2 Likes

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by agabusta: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
grin
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
;Dhmm
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by TAxposer: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
grin
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by ayufun: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
I'm now enthused to Vote unlike before

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Buharimustgo16F: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
My body just they sweet Me like Never before because i know that by this Time Next Week that Failure in Aso Rock we go and pack all his belongings Ready for Daura strait....Nigeria must Work Again.... and i promise togive out 5k to 10 lucky Atikulate Nairaland FCT.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by uchey90: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE ICTTRAINING OF A LIFETIME– GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019 AND WITHIN 4 WEEKS

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Tuesday, 26th of February, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

6 Likes

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by agabusta: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
Atikulooter$ everywhere

martineverest:
RENO omokri was shouting atiku's lawyer has been arrested by EFCC...he voluntarily refused to mention WHY he was arrested

Dont mind the smart loooters.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Freeko4: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
Apc & PDP re looters of our national treasury & re involved in money laundering tooo..

So don't come here to paint PDP has devil & apc as saints..... The two parties re the problem we av in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by blaise00700(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

This is what we have in Nigeria today, the less productive determines who rules the productive.
Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by agabusta: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
uchey90:
APC and their media trial and propaganda

But you guys were everywhere that Atiku's lawyer was arrested. How come you didnt disclose that some $$ were arrested alongside.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Anikulhapo(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
All these APC media trial will not help them

3 Likes

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by larrymoore(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
Is their way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
Awon ole grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by pache555: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
smiley smiley
Advertise your brand on BRT buses at very affordable rates today!!
Connect your brand with your target audience on the streets as we help deliver an innovative and cost effective out-of-home media service that connects and engage audiences.
Your brand deserves this kind of massive brand exposure that outdoor transit advertising offers as there is no barrier between you brand and your target audience, you are always in their face as the buses ply their daily route which immensely leads to brand awareness and brand recall.
We give his platform at a very affordable price, and this package includes
• Print
• Rental
• Deployment
• Monthly POP report
• Dedicated team
This is what your brand have been waiting for, call today to inquire about the various packages.
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by ORACLE1975(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2019
What a lie

3 Likes

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Abeyjide: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2019
sai baba

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by zicoraads: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2019
Desperate APC hirelings! grin cheesy

If the Nation likes, they should write a report that Nigeria's entire foreign reserve was found in Atiku's home, we'll still vote him on Saturday.

It's Atiku or nothing!

I am fully ATIKUlated!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by KingAzari: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2019
That is a tip of the iceberg should Atiku win.

The man is gonna use the first 3 years to recover all the money he has spent on this election and he may file for bankruptcy if he lost the election. Man has spent so much.

Atiku and corruption:

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Bennyberry(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2019
The hunting has started. Just few days to elections

7 Likes

Re: $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble by Waakanda: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2019
Bubu is out cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu / Godwin Emefiele Tells Buhari To Sell Off Nigeria's Oil Stakes / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.