Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,999 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos (44124 Views)

Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele-Bello is all smiles in new photos she shared via her social media space and she looks so gorgeous.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/actress-funke-akindele-is-all-smiles-in-gorgeous-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Iya Ibeji kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by solutionist: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice
Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by vicdom(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
smiley
To fire this babe just dey hungry me
Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by Nolongthing3669: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
How's this news?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by mynaijadj(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Funke.. Pakurumo ko jo dada

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by HospitalityDiva(f): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
I love this.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Off

Iya ibeji
Ke mi na o bi beji o,ase edumare

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by Echo50(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice outlook

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by SweetBuns(f): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
vicdom:
smiley To fire this babe just dey hungry me
STUPID MAN

19 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by jaymee0(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
This lady no really fine jor.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jennifer kan, Lagos kan Sulia kan, Ayetoro..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by AllenSpencer: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Does this mean Ogbono soup is more delicious than Okro soup? Never!

Ogbono soup is in same league with Banga, Egusi and White soup

Okro Soup is their Superior in all ramifications

#TeamOkroSoup

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by nobone(f): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by SAMBARRY: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
nobone:
Someone should kindly gift me a phone. I'm in dire need of it. The truth is that, i don't have money now to buy. Any phone at all, I'll appreciate. Thanks in anticipation. God bless
ole,ole,ofon. You cannot go out there and work abi?

I hate it when able bodied men with hands and legs aren't ready to work but wan to collect money from those who sweat and labour under stressful conditions to earn a living and buy what they need

I have a friend. Kelly is her name. We attend the same church .she's crippled but was able to use her makeup skills to makeup and pay her school fees through school.she sells makeup and clothes and today she's a law graduate and owns her own make up studio. This is a lady that cannot walk and/or move around without her wheel chair paying her own bills.you are just a lazy bum.look let me tell you the Truth. No one has it easy or rosy all throughout life's issues and circumstances we're all going through our different struggles and drama so don't be a nuisance to yourself and those around you

Go out there and work

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
vicdom:
smiley
To fire this babe just dey hungry me
Don't tell me you was born this way undecided
Tsk tsk tsk
Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
nobone:
Someone should kindly gift me a phone. I'm in dire need of it. The truth is that, i don't have money now to buy. Any phone at all, I'll appreciate. Thanks in anticipation. God bless
Get a job undecided
You'll be able to buy yourself as many phones as you want

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by atikuobi2019nig: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
madam abeg go sit down, no disturb person with your pictures, who your pix help?
next abeg
Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by AjalaJ(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Any big deal in this?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by SAMBARRY: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Get a job undecided
You'll be able to buy yourself as many phones as you want
don't mind her

Before you know it now, one ritualist or yahoo boy will lure her with phone and say if you want phone come and take it in my house and before we hear Jack Robinson. We're hearing of another rape story again

About a year ago during break time at work,I went to the restaurant to eat and this young boy of like 19 years old came to the restaurant where I was eating to beg for work.he volunteered to pack used plates from the table and wash them and then collect his earnings. I was so impressed that day that I gave him xyz naira.my point is that those are the people I'll rather give money because you can see that they're willing and ready to work, not some indolent and entitled individual that will sit and be doing online begging expecting someone yo just drop money like that. Abi we who are working and going through so many job hazards,we get 2 heads

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by Scarcitato(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Iya Ibeji
Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by atikuobi2019nig: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
atikuobi2019nig:
madam abeg go sit down, no disturb person with your pictures, who your pix help?
next abeg

wait oh na this girl for I need to know program be this,? wao u look good,

sorry I thought it was one of those jobless and lazy baby mama who's job is only snapping, uploading pix and moving from one place to another just to catch up with di*k appointment

you look good dear......
Re: Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos by SOP11: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Iya ibeji.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) / Mompha Shows Off His N118m Richard Mille Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.