Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections (30114 Views)

Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by nwanyionitsha: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Guzel:
APC folks will still board the buses
Everyone can go, but don't miss election /voting because of lack of funds.
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by big7: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
NkayStory:

It should be for PDP supporters alone if you ask me.

I'm in support of atiku but it's best for the general interest of the country.. If only pdp members are onboard this apc urchins could play funny and start attacking those buses deliberately to cause more damage and mayhem.. But with ap and pep members onboard they gonna find it difficult executing such acts

2 Likes

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by hesilo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please is there no bus moving from Portharcourt to Enugu?
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by michoim(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
YouthsPC0:
Buses for democracy an initiative of Reno Omokri which has gained unprecedented support has kept its promise of providing free Bus rides for Nigerians intending to vote irrespective of whom they intend to vote for .

The free Buses are expected to take voters to and from their state upon verification that they registered in those states

The routes already released by the organization include

1. Lagos to Enugu
Click on this link to see schedule
https://www.nairaland.com/5035183/buses-democracy-see-schedule-free

2. Abuja to Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/5035216/buses-democracy-see-schedule-abuja

3. Lagos to Kano
https://www.nairaland.com/5035202/buses-democracy-see-schedule-free

Nigerians irrespective of tribes , ethnic leaning and religion have thrown their weight behind the initiative with many offering their vehicles free of charge to move voters .

What of irrespective of party affiliation...?
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by izaray(f): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
slapacha:
Gimmick for ritual purposes.
Don't discourage people pls, some of my colleagues travelled from Abuja down to Kaduna on same arrangements from their senator to cast their vote last week, and came back healthy and strong. Infact they are still preparing to travel again this friday.

Lets go out and vote its our rights
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by contigiency(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Those boarding the vehicle had better arrange for their transport fare back to their base because they will not even talk to you, let alone conveying you back when they loose the election.
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Donbosco46:
I will go and enter free bus go see my girl in Enugu
grin
Donbosco46:
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Destol090: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
That's d handiwork of a good patriotic citizen.
A big thumb up 4 #Reno...
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
wise2odd:
is it not a shame that buhari supporters are uneducated? zombie and illiterate fan base. and its something the president can be proud of. why should the uneducated people in the country decide for the future for the educated?

no wonder the country is heading the wrong way. and we keep on complaining nothing is working. shouldn't there be an election reform and amendment for the basic requirement for a primary 6 certificate for anyone to be eligible to vote?

So uneducated people don't use road, they don't use light, answer me naaaaa??
Uneducated people don't need health care or because they are uneducated they don't know what security means...so they shouldn't be part of the decision of how these thing will be provided for them.
Oga why are u like this naaaaaa......
Seun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Talknochip(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nah small small tins like dis dey Unite Nigerians... Unfortunately, Our leaders failed to see and do them!! Nigeria is full of people that are good, kind, hardworkin,smart,devoted,loving,caring,dedicated,innovative and resillient. but bad leadership has pushed or is pushing all those virtues to oblivion. May God bless Mr Reno and all those that will contribute to this course.. Its an act that has shown that there is still hope for a peaceful and United Nigeria.
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by VictorEkwere: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
YouthsPC0:
Buses for democracy an initiative of Reno Omokri which has gained unprecedented support has kept its promise of providing free Bus rides for Nigerians intending to vote irrespective of whom they intend to vote for .

The free Buses are expected to take voters to and from their state upon verification that they registered in those states

1. Lagos to Enugu

2. Abuja to Kano

3. Lagos to Kano

Nigerians irrespective of tribes , ethnic leaning and religion have thrown their weight behind the initiative with many offering their vehicles free of charge to move voters .Reno you are indeed one of the best product ever comes out of Nigeria. IRRESPECTIVE of whom you are voting for join the buses and fulfill your civic responsibility according to ur will.

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by somez(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Front of Aso villa
LuciferReverend:
Where is the Abuja to Daura route link?
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by mechanics(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wise man
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by solajacobs(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Update

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Donbosco46:

Lol! Crazy!
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
DMerciful:
I hope those buses won't become targets!

I pray so too... because people who may board the bus may not be known and they may be spied on...

1 Like

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by ayusco85(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Donbosco46:
Sense will not kill you grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by ayusco85(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
wise2odd:
is it not a shame that buhari supporters are uneducated? zombie and illiterate fan base. and its something the president can be proud of. why should the uneducated people in the country decide for the future for the educated?

no wonder the country is heading the wrong way. and we keep on complaining nothing is working. shouldn't there be an election reform and amendment for the basic requirement for a primary 6 certificate for anyone to be eligible to vote?

shouldn't there be an election reform and amendment for the basic requirement for a primary 6 certificate for anyone to be eligible to vote?

In as much as this is a good idea, it will be resisted by the headquarter of Illiteracy The North.
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by BravoDe: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
wise2odd:

Fact
I love the last line
those fool lar ni won't support this...those tribes are the throwback of Nigeria
sometimes I wonder if we live in the same country
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
LuciferReverend:
That will be available from 1st May

1 Like

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by DeNovo: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
LuciferReverend:
Sorry bro.. buses for that route has been fully booked and reserved for only one person and his kaya.

1 Like

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Emmakyz(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
YouthsPC0:

1. Lagos to Enugu

2. Abuja to Kano

3. Lagos to Kano

Nigerians irrespective of tribes , ethnic leaning and religion have thrown their weight behind the initiative with many offering their vehicles free of charge to move voters .

This is a welcome initiative. Although, I know that some will Politicize it.
Kudos to Reno and His Team. Hopefully Nigerians will have reasons to smile after The Elections
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Excaperx:
It's no only Reno, we've many buses that we be taking people to their unit.

Thank God the election was postpone

Dont try that on Election day. Vehicular movement is restrained.

That is why INEC give people option to move their PVC to nearest poling unit
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by snowball11(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
LuciferReverend:

That one is a one route trip and it will contain just a certain "lifeless" fellow! grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Bar1941(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
For all of you boarding the busses, just make sure you have some money to pay for your return because after the election you are on your own.
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by NkayStory(f): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
big7:

I'm in support of atiku but it's best for the general interest of the country.. If only pdp members are onboard this apc urchins could play funny and start attacking those buses deliberately to cause more damage and mayhem.. But with ap and pep members onboard they gonna find it difficult executing such acts

You are correct.
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Benlag: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
This fool opening multiple accounts to lick his own ass grin grin
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Carlyscales: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pls ain't there buses to North East??
Re: Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections by Carlyscales: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
YouthsPC0:

1. Lagos to Enugu

2. Abuja to Kano

3. Lagos to Kano

Pls kindly let me know if there's any bust going to North East?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19:Twenty Osun Judges In Isolation After Dubai Trip / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow / Fuel Subidy: Protest Ongoing On Ikorodu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.